• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

R.I.P. Stan Lee

He will be greatly missed but his influence will shine on forevermore.

RIP to the goat, Stan Lee!! &#55357;&#56866;&#55357;&#56866;&#55357;&#56866;

I have many memories of his stories. Especially Spider-Man. Thank you for everything Stan. Rest in peace.

I have many memories of his stories. Especially Spider-Man. Thank you for everything Stan. Rest in peace.

Spider-Man has always been my favorite, too. We knew it was coming someday given Stan's advanced age, but it's sad nonetheless. The consolation is that Stan and his wife, Joan, are now reunited following her own passing last year. Rest in peace, Stan, and thank you for the all the fond memories and joy you gave so many, my old friend.

Last edited:
While I am not a comic book aficionado, Stan Lee has transcended the comic book realm with his movie and TV cameos. One of the best cameos he had was an episode of The Big Bang Theory-The Excelsior Acquisition, where Sheldon missed his signing at a comic book store, so he seeks out Stan Lee and winds up at his house. The conversation between he and Sheldon is priceless. Excelsior! RIP Stan.

Barbershopman

AS a person who has been reading Comics since the 70s, I grew up with Stan. He was like an uncle that I only met during cons, when I heard he died earlier. It felt like I did lose my uncle. God bless you Stan Lee

RIP Stan! I remember the monthly Spider Man comic I got in the mail. He’s made comic books mainstream and I love his movies as much as my students who are meeting these characters for the first time. A great man!

I seem to recall reading that he came up with the phrase "With great power, comes great responsibility" (I think as part of his Spiderman strip; can't find a danged reference now). Anywho, we've lost another great. RIP Mr Lee.

I hope he and Hitchcock open a cameo store in heaven....and maybe sell comic books and movies, too? The man was a great influence on many people and seemed to always shoulder his responsibility as a media person.

His legacy is going to be complicated; all of the longstanding issues that people have with him within the comics industry about whether or not he gave due credit to his collaborators are really not just sour grapes sniping (hell, I've got complicated feelings about it). Regardless of his creative impact, his marketing genius is beyond dispute; he made the industry mainstream and managed to foster a sense of community among comics-readers.

He'll be missed.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back