• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you ever been tickled by vanilla people so bad you thought they may like it too?

laughaholic89

TMF Expert
Iv always been tickled by friends cause my reactions i guess are funny cause im a big guy and i scream when my feet are tickled. These 2 girls have recently been super getting me worse and worse. Making it a point to break records. Saturday i got tickled worse than iv ever been tickled it was 20 minutes, which is excessive for someone who doesn't like it and for someone as ticklish as me lol. But maybe they do just find it funny cause they laugh the whole time and leave my socks on. What are ur most intense tickle experiences involving non tickle fetishists?

As to the question, why would these people be tickling at all? I think there will be different reactions to your questions, but for me it breaks down along two lines:
1.) The group of people who think tickle other people because they consider it "fun" or "funny," and...
2.) The group of people who are actually turned on by it, whether or not they admit it.

As for percentages, I'd say group 1 is about 70% of the population, while group 2 is more like 2%. Just check the videos were two attractive girls are obviously hired to be the 'lees, and they record two videos, trading off which one is the 'ler. While it's possible some of these girls are into the fetish themselves, usually they're just models who are taking the gig. And yet, a great majority of the time, the 'ler will be smiling for as long as she's tickling, even though the focus of the video is clearly the laughter and reaction of the 'lee -- not on the 'ler. So why are those 'lers smiling in video after video? Group 1 "fun." :)

Very true it was just crazy that i was tickled for such a long time i guess i was looking for stories of similar experiences.

Yes, and it was rather embarrassing as it was difficult to hide my enjoyment, so to speak.

As an F/M fan, I'd love to hear more about these girls tickling you. Do they usually go for your feet?

Do I / Have I been tickled by vanilla people?....have been all the time and still do OFTEN!...these days since im married its more they know how ticklish I am and mess with me not cuz theyre "into it"....except my wife of course..thats a whole different torture topic lol

there's one semi-vanilla friend of mine who i'm almost convinced has a fetish level of interest in tickling, lol, based on the fact that she finds excuses to tickle me (and sometimes other people) almost every time we're together -- but even moreso based on the type of stuff she says while she's doing it...... i think any fetishist knows the kinda weird themes and shit we like to say and hear lmao, it always caught me off guard to hear her suddenly start up like that in pseudo-public, haha

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back