• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rams-Chiefs game moved to Los Angeles.

The NFL did a disservice to both the Chiefs and the Rams. You'd think they would have been monitoring the situation long before the week before the game and known that the field was not in any type of shape to play.

If they had been there, I would have liked to think the players would have refused to play and the NFL would have been forced to reschedule the game. Think of the ramifications if the game was played and one of the high profile players went down with a season ending injury. That would have altered the course of their season.

Now the NFL will have to deal with lawsuits from the people that planned trips to see the game and spent thousands of dollars on tickets, hotels and other non-refundable expenditures.

Bad look for the NFL any way you look at it.

Barbershopman

From the article it sounds like the league was aware there were problems with the field long before Monday. And I've seen articles like this claiming that some players from both teams planned to sit out if the game wasn't moved. The stadium management and the NFL both dropped the ball on this hot mess.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back