• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Disability and Tickling

mch5

TMF Regular
Before you judge me, allow me to expose myself: I have a disability.
I will not go into details, but I'll just say: Life isn't easy :)

As some/few/or maybe nobody knows.. I'm an extremist.
I like hardcore tickling videos with a very specific nature...

But I wonder,
Are there any other disable personal here?
I'm not expecting people to come out only because I've asked, trust me I know how hard it is to live in our society, and on top of that with our fetish..

Yet, I have some "dark" tickling fantasies that involves disability, disabled woman. And I wish to share it and read others thoughts about it.
I guess I feel kind of lonely in my "unique" situation (I've never met/talked to another person who is disabled And have this fetish).

Any one to pick up the glove ? Here or privately.

I want to congratulate you, for being so open , and i wish you the best in your fetish

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T550 met Tapatalk

I also have MS, but it's never been an issue for me to this point. One thing I've always wondered, is if you could somehow coax out feelings from someone with a spinal chord injury. Such as trying to get them to feel any ticklish sensation on their feet. I've always wished that with enough work, you could actually get them to begin to feel something below the waist and ultimately (wishful thinking here) start the healing process to where they could feel again.

Well, my disability includes the inability to breath on my own.
I have a machine that pushes air into my lungs.
I always wondered how would it be to tickle torture someone... like me.

With the right medical device (I won't bore you with medical terms), A person with such a breathing machine - theoretically, cannot Not breath !

I doubt that anyone here will understand, it probably sounds like crazy to you, Self-breathers :)

i have a few disabilities and i feel like it's always played a big role in my kink life and my unconventional desires lol :)

plus, i always far prefer to "hook up" with fellow disabled people, whether it's for tickling or pretty much any activity lol

I have cerebral palsy, and my feet are extremely ticklish.

I have Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus, so I have no feeling in my feet. It's been a long time since anyone tickled me anywhere, but I think my tummy is still ticklish.

Rhuematoid and Psoriatic Arthritis here. I have to make sure to only play on good days and be prepared for a few days of recovery.

Wow, Its nice to know I'm not alone in this.
Thank You, Everyone !

Now, the naughty question: Is there such a thing as... A tickling video that include a a disabled person ?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back