• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shoe removing before Foot Tickling

vackor58

TMF Poster
I find it very sexy if before foot tickling ,the tickler remove the shoes(specailly heels, or business shoes) of the ticklee. I think the reason, that the feet are most of the times are covered, and its very exiting to see how soft are the soles of the feet without the shoes :DDD
Do you agree with me?
Why do you think that its sexy? Lets share our thoughts hahhaha

Im completly agree. Me personally I love when its big snow boots that are removed. Theres something about seeing big heavy foot wear removed reveling nice soft feet just kills me.

I think there can be a lot of pleasure in this for both the ler and lee like a sort of tickle foreplay, light tickling during removing a shoe/sandal/or laced trainer with tickle tease in the process, maybe feathering shins and the ankle area slowly removing the foot wear.Then the contrast of the emerging soft soles and toes,the option to leave a nylon on one foot and leave the other naked, introduce maybe oil to the feet observe the contrast between naked and nylon. So already there is a fun aspect just removing footwear.Imagine if the end result was not just feet but a full body tickle the suspence for the lee getting there would be terrific with the right ler.The title was "shoe removing before tickling" well you can not tickle a foot with the shoe on ?? its a good thread and post nevertheless.

Its a turn off to remove shoes for me unless its flip flops or sexy high heels. if feet are even a little stinky, the mood is broken.

Last edited:
That is almost my favorite part of the tickling! When I really got into tying and tickling, nylons were the norm for women and I loved to hear the "shroomp" the nylons made when you pulled a heel off a woman's foot! But there's many more reasons removing the footwear before tickling is totally fun. I've teased the 'lee with "does that tickle?" while scribbling my fingers on the bottom of their shoe! Of course it doesn't, but it makes them more aware of what's coming. Or, if they're wearing shoes and socks, unlacing each shoe slooooooly, before slipping them off their heels as they try desperately to keep them on, then slowly sliding their socks off their feet as they beg you, "no, not the socks"! They realize that once their shoes are off, whatever little defense they had for their feet will be gone!
Of course, I do all of this with my intended victim tied down tightly! Gotta have them totally defenseless, ya know? :p
I'm sure there's more I've forgotten, but it's a start!

Last edited:
So, for me, shoe removal is key. When its time for me to be a lee, and see a local dominatrix, shoe removal is a must. I love being able to be tied very tightly, blindfolded and gagged, and having my sweaty socks being in my shoes, just waiting to be exposed. I love it. When my shoes are removed, it is really a mind game, and foot curls up, knowing what is coming next.

When its my turn to be the let, socks and sneakers (or some footwear) is a must. Because I have a sock fetish, I never tickle barefoot, only socked feet. I love removing a shoe, and giving the socked foot a quick sniff, before I bend the toes back, and scratch the girls foot. It is by far the best part of the session for me.

When I dated my old girlfriend, I had her wear her sneakers and socks from 6 am, until our 10 pm session. I removed her shoe, and her socked feet were so sweaty and ticklish. She was literally pulling at her restraints because her feet were so much more ticklish. I would also sometimes make her smell her own shoes, which was such a mind game for her, to realize that her own foot smell was turning me on so much.

Ahhhh, good times!

Shoe (and ideally, sock) removal is, for me, one of the greatest things about a tickling video. Seeing the bare feet of a cute, ticklish girl being slowly exposed is always insanely hot! :D

Why do you think that its sexy?

Honestly? I don't know why it's sexy...but it makes it more intense for me doing shoe removal before tickling the hell out of a gal. Guess it's maybe because it's that feeling of getting to see the feet not knowing what they looked like after tickle lusting over someone? Best way to describe it for me.

Personally l would rather to begin with her shoes on,yes pumps make the feet more soft and sensitive but high heel sandles allow her feet to be to use the word "firmer" not as soft .as l said personally l love to remover her pump to expose the heel and arch wile leaving her toes still in the heel and tickling the exposed areas.Sandles leave exposed areas around the heel to use the best word to discribe this would be from John Joe a member here "overhang "slowly tickling the exposed parts for at least a wile before removal and then going to town on her exposed bare foot
But that is what l enjoy everyone had their own personal enjoyment

I would like to add the the member here that coined the phrase "overhang tickling" is John John, not John joe. Just wanted to correct that.

I for one disagree. Rarely like it at all. I'd much rather see the sexy soles and get to the tickling.

I relate it to opening a present! I can't wait to get to what's inside. 100% agree, feet are always much more ticklish right out of shoes, and I love taking advantage of that.
I recall being on vacation, and telling my better half that I'd like to take her shoes off once back at the hotel. We'd been out going all day, 10+ hrs in her shoes and socks, and when I got them off her feet were flexing already just in anticipation. When I first stroked that soft wrinkled sole it was like I touched her foot with electricity! I played for about 10-15 mins then let her have the business, we both really enjoyed that evening!! So yeah, huge turn on!!

Personally, I find the shoe removal as sexy as the tickling. Even unexpected shoe removal without any tickling involvedis sexy. Altough before an (unexpected) shoe removal I'm very nervous,especially for their reaction. Before I always try to create a playful mood by the 'victim', like saying: hey, what's that on our shoe? When they lift their leg, that's the moment to take off ther shoe. Or say something stupid, so they would kick me and than I have a beautiful occasion to steal their shoe. Like I said, even without tickling I find it hot as hell. I don't know, maybe there are some other people here liking it to. I have it with any kind of shoe, from boots to pumps to sandals to sneakers, as log as they are female and a bit of attractive.

Grtz

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back