• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

stress test

gilmourwaters

1st Level Green Feather
just an fyi..... just had a stress test....and if your UB is really ticklish like I am.....Its "embarrassing" lol

If it's what I think it is, it measures the strain that moderate exercise (like walking a treadmill) puts on your heart. The way they get the readings, though, is by sticking little sensor stickers all over your chest area... I had them on my ribs and sides the last time they had to check mine. It wasn't a stress test, but yeah. Little stickers all over. I'm guessing that's what he's referring to, because I may have bit back a reaction or two myself under similar circumstances.

mine was more involved. They did a certain type of stress test ( forgot the name but it started with an "L".I believe it was a nuclear stress test.The whole thing started with stating an IV on me. That done she started with the ekg but for some reason this wasn't just stick the adhesive pads on the chest and sides. The nurse add to put some of this paste on her finger than work into the skin on the spot the pad was going over. The chest area was fine but the first spot where the rib spots started I flinched and let out a rather hard giggle. She stopped and asked if im ticklish. I said kinda obvious..but she was fine. She laughed and continued on applying the glue and I continued to giggle while trying not to move. She completed attatching the ekg and did that afew minutes then I was led to a ray machine where I was to sit with my arms up resting on this platform on top of the machine . She was sitting behind me so I could see her..that when I felt her hands grasping my ribs and sides trying to position me correctly, which took a minute or two. I jumped and laughed through that.They took rays and another person came in to inject some medicine in my IV, Then I sat in the waiting room for 40 minutes for the medicine to do its thing and back in to sit in that xray thing...more hands on my ribs and sides positioning me..and more laughing..and another ekg .then it was over. took a couple hrs......never got on a treadmill

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back