• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

December munch in Atlanta

raslebe

Verified
Hey there folks!

I'm putting it out there again - anybody up for meeting in December? How does December 13th at Grindhouse Killer Burgers (1842 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30324 https://maps.google.com/?cid=6281930706468061930) starting around 8pm sound?

Feel free to suggest other dates or times.

Hope to grab a burger, beer, and conversation with you!

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

If you do it on Saturday, December 15th I can make it. Weekdays doesn't work for me due to my son.

Sure, I can work with that. December 15th it is. Same time still good?

That should still work.

So okay, folks, new date and time, same place:

December 15th at Grindhouse Killer Burgers (1842 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30324 https://maps.google.com/?cid=6281930706468061930) starting around noon.

Let me know if that works - hope to see you all then!

Last edited:
Hey we gotta start somewhere[emoji5] Looking forward to meeting you!

Can't make this one sadly, hope you guys have fun!
Sorry you can't make it! Hope to see you at the one in January - yes, I'm gonna do one in January[emoji5]

Hey there folks!

I've created a FetLife event for the munch:

https://fetlife.com/events/733573

If you've already said you're coming, please RSVP via the link so we have a rough head count.

Looking forward to good burgers, good beer, and good conversation!

Have a good one!

Hey folks, it's almost munch time! To make it easier to find each other, I'm gonna PM a Skype chat link to the folks who've expressed an interest in attending.

Again, if you're interested, reply to the thread, and I'll send you the link. If you don't get one by Friday, feel free to PM me.

Hope to see you there!

Today around noon at the burger place, is that correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep - Grindhouse at noon!

Can't wait to meet ya!

Thank you for the opportunity to meet and chat with you raslebe, I look forward to seeing if more will show up next month.

Thank you for the opportunity to meet and chat with you raslebe, I look forward to seeing if more will show up next month.
You're welcome, @Satfire44! I'm looking forward to meeting you again as well!

Hey there, everyone!

This munch was a success! Actually it wound up getting spread out over multiple days to accommodate people's schedules. Overall, two people showed up over the course of those two days.

What did I learn from each day? Well I got to know two people and their interests beyond tickling.

I also got an epiphany regarding speaking about tickling in in a restaurant/bar: when you leave, everyone in that bar ceases to exist. So why care about their reactions to you _while_ you're there?

Over the course of the week I also chatted with several relatively local ticklephiles (shoutouts to CapturedDoll and TklshDiva[emoji1]) and am starting to get a better feel for folks in the community. I hope to connect with more of course - don't care how you identify yourself: "lee", "ler", and "switch" are the only labels that matter.

There will be a munch in January - I'll start another thread when I've got a date to throw a dart at. If folks have a specific topic they'd want to discuss at the munch, please chime in or PM me.

Until next time, have a good one, folks!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back