• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Upperbody ‘Oiled and Tickled’ Videos

MattRyder

TMF Novice
I’m a sucker for those videos where the ‘lee’s upper body is covered in baby oil and tickled mercilessly. I know places like Tickle Abuse does a lot of oiled feet videos. But let’s hear your favourite upperbody oiled videos. Male or female

Check out Silvercherry. I'm too lazy to go back and figure out which ones I liked best, but that producer isn't talked about much. He's a very, "on her back and tickle her upper body relentlessly" kind of guy, and I know he has used oil in some. I recall "Anna" on that site (a/k/a Katrina Cassidy on other sites) being an awesome lee.

Nice work, Park CollegeO! And yes one of my favourites is Silvercherry’s ‘Oiled and Brutalized’.

Anyone out there have any homemade or amateur footage of oily tickle tortures???

My favorite is the video where Victoria Sweet gets oiled and tickled from Czech Tickling.

Have you seen our oil tickle therapy sessions like this with Olechka oiled and tickled by Galina? :)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...y-Olechka-tickle-therapy-by-Galina-Full-video

tt0196olechka_balconyfoot.gif
tt0197olechka_balconyupper.gif

Haven't seen a great deal of more current clips, but I seem to recall TIB oiling a model Darby for Real Tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back