• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Harvard Loses Touchdown After Running Back Gives Yale Defender The Middle Finger.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Link should be the front page of

www.yahoo.com.

The Harvard football team lost credit for a touchdown during yesterday's football game between Harvard and Yale.

According to sources, this happened because the Harvard Running Back "Flipped Off" (Gave The Middle Finger) to a Yale Defender.

Has anyone else heard about this? Thoughts?

Nobody cares about Ivy League football.
That isn't to say the Ivy League is totally irrelevant, Cornell upset Wisconsin to make the 2010 Sweet 16, but College Football doesn't have that same big tent.

I dont watch either college football or the NFL.

I'm a baseball fan.

The reason this struck me as interesting is because of the Finger gesture.

I saw that Harvard won the game 45-27 anyway. So the touchdown getting wiped off the score because of the gesture did not cost Harvard the game.

I wonder what the penalty will be to the player from the coach/school etc.

Phillip, I looked at the play on Youtube.

I think, because the game was on TV. The part where the guy gave the finger was edited out.. for the "Content", etc.

The way it was shown on Youtube, is the football play, and then the ref calling an "Unsportsmanlike Penalty" against the guy who made the gesture. The touchdown was taken away, and the team was assessed a penalty of some kind.

So after the coverage about this play.

A new photo on

www.foxnews.com

Shows that the Havard player who supposedly gave the middle finger to the Yale player..

Actually did not give him the middle finger.

A new photo shows the Harvard player with the index finger extended, saying. "We're number one"

The supposed incident got a lot of media coverage, and then was found to be nothing at all.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back