• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally got her! (F/f ribs)

Toesheldback

TMF Master
My wife’s friend Patty, I discovered by accident, has really ticklish ribs. They met at boot camp and both Patty and my wife are workout warriors.

A couple years ago, we had a party, and Patty was at our sink, and I came up behind her and goosed her ribs. She squealed and jumped a mile high. Of course I had to pass this piece of good info on to my wife. Nothing happened then for awhile, but then a few weeks ago, Patty came over to drop something off and she was standing between us, and I poked her ribs, she squealed and shifted towards my wife, who poked her ribs again. We probably did this 5-6 times and she was really laughing from the pokes.

Then, this past Saturday, we were all at a party at one of our mutual friends homes. Everyone seemed to have a nice buzz from the wine, beer and cocktails, and my wife went after Patty. This tough workout chick went to the ground immediate, laughing as my wife went to town on her ribs. It was maybe 10 seconds of rib tickling, but what made it even better is when it stopped, Patty said, “My ribs are SO ticklish!” Another female friend got into the act immediately after and tickled her ribs too, once she saw the reaction that she got from my wife.

The friend who also tickled Patty just volunteered after, “My ribs aren’t ticklish (which was true, my wife tried her too) but my feet really are. This girl is an athletic trainer (sense a trend here) and her feet are nearly always in athletic shoes.

Will update you when she gets it!

The friend who also tickled Patty just volunteered after, “My ribs aren’t ticklish (which was true, my wife tried her too) but my feet really are. This girl is an athletic trainer (sense a trend here) and her feet are nearly always in athletic shoes.

Will update you when she gets it!

I'm looking forward to it!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back