• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Back In The Game

Tckllvr

I just had the most amazing experience at Donatella Den. First, a little background. About 10 years ago, I came back from living in South Korea. Deciding to go live over there was one of (if not the best) things I’ve done in my life. One thing that I noticed when I came back was that I really like Korean women. I remember searching for tickling videos with Korean women and I did finally find a few from a specific website. (On a side note, I almost got to meet that Korean woman from those videos for a tickling session, but it didn’t work out). Fast forward a few years from living abroad and I ended up having my first tickling session, which happened to be with a Korean woman (the story is posted on this forum). I have tried online dating in search specifically for Korean women, but I haven’t had luck. I have looked for other types of women to date as well. To make matters worse (so to speak), my friend found a Korean woman through online dating and he has been dating her for years. My dating life has been nonexistent, which has caused me to get down at times. This brings me to the beginning of the most recent tickling session I had.

I was searching online for asian mistresses and found Donatella Den. As my previous stories have mentioned, I have had experiences at the Fetish Fortress and Pandora’s Box. When I looked at Donatella Den's website, I saw Mistress Ophelia. At the time, she didn’t really have a clear picture of herself, but I was already drawn to her. I talked through live chat to find out more about this place. I didn’t schedule because I wasn’t sure when I could come visit. Then, one day I looked and Mistress Ophelia’s profile was down. Oh no, had she left? I was regretting not scheduling when I had the chance. I kept on and off contacting Donatella Den via chat for months as I was told she was on vacation and she would eventually come back. Well, earlier this month I received an email out of the blue from Donatella Den saying that Mistress Ophelia was back and to contact them to schedule a session. I contacted them and shortly afterwards her profile was back up. On her profile page, her stats are listed. In case (or when) her profile is taken down, here is what was listed:

HEIGHT: 5'3" SIZE: 32C-26-36
DRESS SIZE: XS BODY TYPE: LEAN ATHLETIC
HAIR COLOR: DARK BROWN EYE COLOR: DARK BROWN
SHOE SIZE: 6 1/2 BIRTHDAY: APRIL
ZODIAC SIGN: TAURUS ETHNIC BACKGROUND: EAST ASIAN
LANGUAGES: ENGLISH - KOREAN SMOKER: YES

I did my reservation over live chat and I requested to see Mistress Ophelia on a Saturday as I live far away and didn’t want to take a day off of work. She wasn’t working that day, but she agreed to meet me anyway, which was awesome since we never met before. On the day of our session, I was sent to a red colored room and offered a beer when I arrived. Then, I filled out my interests on a form. The lady I saw who greeted me came back and collected the form and walked out. It seemed like forever, but Mistress Ophelia arrived. She was wearing boots, skirt and a shirt. I asked if she could do a two-piece, so she left and changed into a black bikini top. We sat and talked about my interests while I drank a beer. Then, we got ready for tickling.

I was laid out on a table that you could open the bottom and top, in order to fit your legs and arms in stretched out. She tested me with feathers and hands. It was definitely a different type of tickling than I usually get. It was slow and erotic, which made the session very intimate. She tested me everywhere from my ears down to my feet. However, she seemed to really want to focus on my stomach. After tickling me in that position for awhile, she had me get attached to the wheel, where she tickled me more. Then, she spun the wheel so I could be upside down and tickled. She first started by spinning me so I was sideways and my head started to hurt, so she kept it there for a little while and tickled me everywhere. What was cool about the wheel is there is a mirror on the other side of the room, so you can see yourself getting tickled. She ended this part with ice torture. She placed ice cubes on or in my arms, armpits, nipples and bellybutton. She even forced me to kiss and suck on her upper body, which I happily obliged licking her partially uncovered breasts and innie bellybutton. I even tried to throw in a tickle or two when she untied me.

Finally, she moved me back to the table. We played the alphabet game that I have played before. She also tried ice cubes and hot candle wax on my upper body. She allowed me to lick her belly and deep innie bellybutton while she tickled me.

After the session, I was allowed to get cleaned up and this was the best I’ve seen. First of all, the shower was in a bathroom inside the room we were playing. Then, they provided soap, towel and combs (the combs were in prepackaged plastic bags). That was the best service I’ve seen in any dungeon I’ve been to. I definitely put Donatella Den as the best service provider of BDSM that I’ve been to and I would highly recommend them.

Most of the tickling was very sensual and erotic. I have been to a few different dungeons (as mentioned above). Top to bottom, Donatella Den was the best experience I had. Scheduling was super easy and Mistress Ophelia was very accommodating, since she came in especially to see me (and we had never met before). I was given an address and I had to call on the way to the session to get the actual address. However, once inside, the person who greeted me was showing the best hospitality I’ve seen at any dungeon. Mistress Ophelia really listened to my ideas for the session. After the session, we talked and it sounds like she would be down with doing a switch session the next time. I’m hooked. The only thing that was a down side was that I noticed I had blue balls after, which I usually don’t get from a tickling session.

Last, but not least, when I woke up the next morning, my abs were really sore, which was awesome. Usually it’s other parts of my body from pulling on restraints. I think I need Mistress Ophelia to be my workout coach. Seeing her makes me want to get in better shape (not that I’m in terrible shape now, but I could be better). After this session, I finally have found the type of mistress I’ve been looking for. I hope either she and I can have a BDSM relationship for a long time or I find someone near me who can be just like her in this aspect of a relationship. I hope I can see her again.

Attached is the picture of Mistress Ophelia from the website. As I've mentioned, she's gone on vacation before and her profile has been taken down. I've noticed with previous dominatrixes I've seen that the links I've put up through here eventually don't work, so I thought of capturing that information onto this review/story so that if and when her profile goes down, the information is still there. The others are pictures from one of my favorite moments in any tickling video.
Mistress Ophelia.jpgTiaB(34)S.jpgTia.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-18 at 2.50.44 PM.png

Glad that you had such a great time there! Thanks for sharing the experience with us.:D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back