• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mistress Mia is Boston Bound Again! (Available for paid sessions)

MistressMia

Verified
Hello Tickle Family,
I'm visiting Boston again right after Thanksgiving weekend. Nov 30th- Dec 3rd

I currently have some availability on sat 12/1st and sun 12/2nd. I visit Boston often throughout the year, but I don't always post it here on the TMF because I get booked solid with my regular sessioners. ;) If you are new and would like to experience a session with me then now is the time. I love meeting new ticklephiles and popping your tickle "cherry"! Lol

Please contact me directly for session info and pricing. Include your TMF user name for a response. Thank you!

[email protected]

Cheers!
Mia

Hey tickle fam,
I'll be visiting Boston tomorrow! I have a last minute cancellation for sat 12/1st.

If you are interested in a session contact me directly right away. My rates are fair and have been consistent since 2013. A Deposit on your session time is due upon booking. I do not accept some day appointments so don't wait until Saturday to contact me!

Quick turnaround communications is expected due to the nature of a "last minute opening". Please do not waist my time (approx 6 emails from initial contact to session confirmation including deposit is the norm). Serious inquiries only. Expect to submit deposit by no later than fri afternoon.

I look forward to sharing my brand of tickle with a new ticklephile!

[email protected] Include your TMF user name and tell me some tickle facts about yourself.

I look forward to hearing from you!

xo,
Mia

ps.
I do not know when my next visit to Boston will be.

Just had a session with Mia last night. If you don't get your butts out there and session with her, your crazy! Ticklish, sexy, sweet, fun. the total package. I had a fantastic time as always. I didn't want to leave, but I had to! :cry1: ill be saving my nickels and dimes for another session next time. :woman:

Just had a session with Mia last night. If you don't get your butts out there and session with her, your crazy! Ticklish, sexy, sweet, fun. the total package. I had a fantastic time as always. I didn't want to leave, but I had to! :cry1: ill be saving my nickels and dimes for another session next time. :woman:

Thank you for the kind words! Looking forward to next time you maniac you! xo

Are you ever in or around Philly? I'd really like to have a switch session with you!

Are you ever in or around Philly? I'd really like to have a switch session with you!

Hello there!
I will be planning a visit to the Philly area in the first quarter of 2019.

If you haven't already, please email me directly with your tmf user name to receive my session fees & info and to be added to my Philly contact list.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Tickles,
Mia

[email protected]

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back