• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long Island Tickle Sessions -Black Friday Weekend!!! (paid sessions)

MistressMia

Verified
Hello NY Tickle lers and lees!

I will be available for tickle sessions Fri-Sun after Thanksgiving Day. Long Island only, but it's an easy commute by car or rail. If commuting by rail I offer free pickup and drop off from my local train station. More info available through direct email only.

For all session details, please email me directly with your tmf user name for a response. Tell me a little about yourself also. :)

[email protected]

Serious injuries only. Time is of the essence and a small Deposit is due upon booking. It's all anonymous! No personal info needed. Everybody is safe and happy. ;)

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers,
Mia

Dear TMF Family,

I recently had the incredible pleasure of expereiencing my first ever tickle session with this amazing woman, and I can honestly say it was nothing short of life changing. Mia took the time to calm my trembling nerves before hand, brought me to places I never dreamed of going during our session, and provided a caring environment afterwards for me to process all that had taken place.

If you are considering a session with Mia, do not hesitate. It will be everything you could dream of, an so much more! If you have any question please do not hesitate to message me!

Dear TMF Family,

I recently had the incredible pleasure of expereiencing my first ever tickle session with this amazing woman, and I can honestly say it was nothing short of life changing. Mia took the time to calm my trembling nerves before hand, brought me to places I never dreamed of going during our session, and provided a caring environment afterwards for me to process all that had taken place.

If you are considering a session with Mia, do not hesitate. It will be everything you could dream of, an so much more! If you have any question please do not hesitate to message me!

Thank you for the kind words, Coolio. We discovered that you're a bonafide Switch too! Lol

Welcome to the dark side! <evil grin>

xo,
Mia

Had a blast! Thank you local ticklephiles! I'm gonna try to do this again on the last weekend of 2018.

Send 2018 off with a Tickle Blast!!!

xo,
Mia

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back