• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HR Question

silenttickles

TMF Poster
New girl at the plant I work at wore a shirt that said "If you TICKLE me, I am not responsible for your injuries"... She seemed kinda spunky, but I couldn't ask her about her shirt without it being sexual harassment could I? LOL

Yeah, that's a question best left unasked - but keep thinking it. Keep thinking the hell out of that question[emoji1]

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

I would take my chances. That ' s a way I would use to tease adventurous types and weed wusses.

If you do, do so after hours in a friendly way, and DO NOT be skeevy about it. "Hey, I liked that tickle shirt you wore...sounds like a fun story," is much safer than, "So you hate being tickled huh?"

I woulden't either. Anytime I see that meme pop up from friends... I automatically assume they don't like it. If not hate it outright. Why else would they post that? (Yes I know it may be because they kick or fight or whatever.) I also realized there was no point in bringing it up to them. I've already told the friends I am cool with knowing. Anyone else... nope. Too awkward.

But in this case, the person being a co worker... AND a new employee? No way would I bring that up to her.

Not everything that has the word tickle on it, is an open invitation to us to bring this up, or to tickle them. Unless it says TICKLE ME on their shirt. (I still woulden't recommend doing that to a co worker though. ) You'll probably be dissappointed with what she would have to say about it anyway. "I HATE IT"... could very well be her answer. So... no point.

If you like, just enjoy her in a fantasy, and let it be that.

Definitely, definitely do not take it any further. In today’s times, we have to be very very careful about things like this, and it isn’t worth it, in my opinion. Best left as a fantasy, as CapturedDoll suggested.

In todays times, it's best to not go there. Especially if she's new, and if it's at a workplace.

This is something that you maybe bring up casually outside of the workplace when you're with someone who you've known for a while. And even then, you gotta still be careful.

If you're already friendly with each other, maybe next time she wears it, say "I like your shirt" and smile in an uncreepy way.

If she's wearing that shirt, I don't see the harm in looking thoughtful and saying, "I'm just trying to remember if our medical insurance covers Urgent Care."

Maybe wear a shirt in like a month that references tickling as well. Ensure she sees it. If she says nothing, let it go.

I can understand how you feel. I doubt many people can just flip a switch to turn off their kinky interest just because they are at work. Personally, my job is very demanding that requires a lot of focus most days, and even my mind often drifts to the topic of tickling (and yeah there are one or two co workers who I can't help but wonder if they are ticklish.) In fact I have even written a fictional story that involves playful tickling at the work place. But that is purely fiction.

That being said I think you really should never act on those feelings. Aside from invading someone's personal space against their will, I find it hard to imagine getting a few pokes in at best will be worth the potential personal injury and job loss that ensues.

Last edited:
The old saying "discretion is the better part of valor" applies here in this pc world you need to be careful, even more so in the work place.

You could if you wish to be rude wear a top saying "don't flatter yourself sweetie" it sounds provocative but then so does she in a way, a bit of a nerve to think everyone is just waiting to tickle her. Or may be she had a bad situation.

You never said if the logo was near to her boobs, in which case tickle may be a way of saying "back off"

just be very careful she sounds either fun or trouble its going to take a brave person to find out.

If she's wearing that shirt, I don't see the harm in looking thoughtful and saying, "I'm just trying to remember if our medical insurance covers Urgent Care."

I would have said something like this. Simple and funny.

As tempting as it is, leave it; even if she's not offended, somebody might be offended on her behalf and it'll just be bad news for you.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

And thank you for your replies, with all that in mind, it would take more context for me to be that bold lol

If you have a friendly work relationship with her, I don't see the problem w/making an appropriate comment about it(the key word there is appropriate). After all by wearing the shirt, she's bringing up the subject of being ticklish.
If you hardly ever interact w/her, then I would keep my mouth shut.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back