• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wow it's great to be home!

subgenius1369

Greetings from windy Northwest Ohio! It’s so interesting to read everyone’s story here in just the short time I have been observing. I think I have a similar story to most. I realized at a young age that I was in to feet and tickling. Early experiences of course lead to bottling it up and not telling anyone for a very long time. You can sneak it in every so often with the right partner, but there is rarely ever reciprocal passion or excitement for it. Now that I am pushing my mid-forty’s I am starting a new journey. I have explored many things with my partner of 21 years mostly to the benefit of her desires. We have been a member of the kink community for several years at this point, but I never have really encountered any individual that truly enjoys tickling. Most kinksters I have encountered in the community want to be tied up and beaten, (the sadist in me can totally get on board with this, but impact play is “meh” for me) but most strangely have a hard limit on tickle. I’m hoping to make some friends and learn a few things here. I travel regionally through MI, IN, and W. KY usually and overnight or two a week so I have options if any of us hit it off.

Cheers!

Welcome to the TMF! You’re in exactly the right place to share and indulge in your love of tickling and feet! Glad you’ve decided to join us! :)

Welcome to the TMF, subgenius, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back