• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

America's oldest Pearl Harbor survivor dies at 106.

R.I.P.

It's moments like this when I hear the last survivor of X or X event... so many events throughout History that pass away... Its amazing to me that this man was still here amongst us, after all this time. And that makes me happy. To have been here to see all the changes. To have survived. But it's also somber to me that the last witness to this is gone. Even though it was such a tragic event. It almost feels like... you can feel the breeze carry away the entire event once and for all. It's a strange feeling. Hard to describe.

Thank you for your service Mr. Chavez. While his military service is impressive, it's more impressive to me that he "finally" retired at 96!!

Mr. Chavez, you are an inspiration for more than just your military service. RIP.:usa:

Barbershopman

R.I.P.

It's moments like this when I hear the last survivor of X or X event... so many events throughout History that pass away... Its amazing to me that this man was still here amongst us, after all this time. And that makes me happy. To have been here to see all the changes. To have survived. But it's also somber to me that the last witness to this is gone. Even though it was such a tragic event. It almost feels like... you can feel the breeze carry away the entire event once and for all. It's a strange feeling. Hard to describe.

Beautifully put CapruredDoll. I'm not sure though that Mr. Chavez was the last Pearl Harbor survivor. Tried to do some research but since the Pearl Harbor Survivors Association disbanded in 2011 it seems nobody keeps track of these men so there may be some out there.

Anyway, you might be interested in reading about this Austin resident we are all so proud to have among us.

Thank you for your service Mr. Chavez. While his military service is impressive, it's more impressive to me that he "finally" retired at 96!!

Mr. Chavez, you are an inspiration for more than just your military service. RIP.:usa:

Barbershopman

Not many people make it to 96, let alone retire at that age. Maybe that was a factor in his long life, keeping his mind and body active all those years.

That entire generation is fading away as time marches on. One can only hope the sacrifices they made stay relevant.

Not many World War II veterans left now. :(
Rest In Peace, Mr. Chavez.

That entire generation is fading away as time marches on. One can only hope the sacrifices they made stay relevant.

Indeed.

Not many World War II veterans left now. :(
Rest In Peace, Mr. Chavez.

The Department of Veterans Affairs estimates 496,777 still living but around 350 are passing each and every day. Given their ages this rate is bound to increase. Within a decade there will probably be a relative handful left.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back