• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm Squeak! Nice to meet you.

Squeak

TMF Novice
Hi my name is Squeak, not my real name, but my real name is so embarrassing. I'm new to this forum, though not to tickling in general. What to tell you about me? I'm a woman. I'm 26. African-American, 4'9, roughly 100lbs. Yes I'm tiny! Though I'm this short,I'm not technically an LP. I live in NC, but frequently stay in AZ. I have two Master's degrees. One in Creative Writing, one in English(Grammar). I want to get my Doctorate someday, but not right now! I'm an author of two fantasy series, and a plethora of short stories. I'm single, though I'm currently not looking for anyone, and a lesbian I've been a ticklee and a tickler for about 6 years now. Discovered it in college, a story for another time, and have been all in ever since.

I like to be tickled primarily by women, I am a lesbian, but have been tickled by men before and enjoyed it, though it's fairly rare. I'm an endurance ticklee, and have been known to go for over an hour. Not a record or anything, just how much I can handle. I'm ticklish on my feet, which are pretty big for my size, navel, belly, underarms, back of knees, thighs, and butt(not joking!) I don't know where it's worse. The back of the knees and the butt is fairly tame, but I can lose my mind on any other part. When it comes to tools, I think an electric toothbrush is probably the worst, and so paradoxically my favorite.

One of my favorite tickle sessions was a 30 or so minute session where the tickler focused exclusively on my navel. It was terrible! And all so fantastic!

I'm a fairly loud yeller, I squirm. I also constantly beg to be let out and stop and 'nohohohoho' and please, though I don't really mean it! I know other ticklees can understand that contradictory desire. I'm a glutton for punishment, though even I am down for a legitimate break sometimes, so that my ribs and jaw can set back in place.

How do I like my ticklers? Fairly aggressive and observant. My one turn off for tickling is a one who speaks in an abusive way. Not that I don't like teasing and picking. That's fine, I don't like when the talk becomes violent or too mean. It turns me off. Though I'm a glutton for punishment, I don't consider myself a true BDSM lover, so I'm not into it becoming any kind of s&m, besides restraints.

Speaking of restraints. I can have them or not. I don't like having much control when I'm being tickled. I prefer to be 'locked down' so to speak. Thankfully I'm so small, that I can be easily held down or lifted up, and have no way of getting away.

I've tickled significantly less people than I've been tickled by. I obviously don't know that stats, but it's been my experience that there are significantly more people who want to do the tickling than want to be tickled. Not that it matters to me, I like both, basically equally. It's just something I've noticed.

As far as tickling others go, I used to like just using my hands, but in recent years have acquired an assortment of accouterments. Feathers, etc. I even have a box in my closet that's nothing but electric toothbrushes and batteries. I live alone, but my mom comes and stays with me a lot, and I don't want her asking about that. My parents actually know about my tickling. . . 'career' thanks to a comically embarrassing story that I might tell you all someday. Though I still don't feel comfortable going in depth. They don't judge me, but I know they don't understand, lol. Plus it's just awkward. My friends, and my housekeeper know as well. None of them have judged me. At least not to my face!

Back to tickling, the women that I've tickled have called me a sadist. But I don't agree with that at all! I never go past the point someone wants me to, and I've never kept tickling someone after they told me to stop, really stop, not a ticklee's stop, which are of course different things. I also never tickle anyone who doesn't want it. I'm not a sadist, I just have good observational skills. Looking at the microexpressions in a woman's face, and capitalizing when you've hit the perfect spot. There are few things as satisfying. But I'm prepared do it how my partner wants it. As long as I'm getting laughs, I'm happy.

Do I have a tickling type? Not exactly. I have a preference in general to curvy women. That's just something I've always had and liked, even before I knew I liked tickling. So I tend to prefer curvier body types when tickling.

Fun fact, I actually found this forum years and years ago, when I stumbled on some SoulCalibur tickling fanfiction that's still hosted on this forum. I didn't join back then, because this is prior to knowing I loved tickling. All I could think was 'What in the hell is this?!' Ain't that funny. Looking back at it, that story was so good! Why didn't the author finish it? Is there a rule about finishing so one else's fan fiction? Because I've got a thread or two I'd like to add. That's the writer in me talking.

As I mentioned I'm an author, and I love to write. I've got some story ideas that I might post to the forum. I can also be a perfectionist, so who knows when I'll actually think it's good enough! I'll also be posting some personal stories about me, and my tickling. . . 'career'(I don't know why I'm using that particular word). I intend on posting a story about how I learned I loved tickling so many years ago, soon.

Anyway, those are a few fast facts about me, Squeak. It's nice to find a place with like minded people. I mean with all the clips I've seen, I knew there had to be a market, but I didn't know there was a place to come together and socialize. I've written/said way more than I thought I would(That's a common trait for me!) Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the TMF, Squeak, and thanks for making such a long and detailed profile. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

What a beautifully written post! Very nice to have a fellow writer here. Welcome very much, and I for one look forward to hearing more of your stories--particularly about belly and navel tickling! Enjoy the TMF!

Thank you. You're a writer as well? Nice to meet you!

Welcome to the TMF, Squeak, and thanks for making such a long and detailed profile. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Thank you, and it was my pleasure. I can talk about this stuff all day!

That was a lot of fun to read! Welcome!

Thank you, I hope you enjoy my future posts!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back