• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rest in Peace President George-H.W. Bush

As far as TWBC comparison. As someone who took part in a protest here against them... We drowned them out with 2 comedians on a microphone. :) I don't think they stayed but 45 mins or less. :D

I would urge you both to have a bit better character and delete or edit your posts. Create a separate thread if you feel the need.

This is not the place and it is a bad reflection on you as humans.

To the topic at hand, I've been very interested in learning things about Bush Sr. that I hadn't known previously. It's been very heartwarming reading some of his letters to Barbara while he was in WW2 or to presidents that came after him. I bawled watching Bob Dole salute him and hearing his son eulogize him.

For once, I wasn't notified of this thread's updates until today so I completely missed your response.

Reading it, I swear one could have seen a big "?" painted over my head. Without any degree of sarcasm, I am still wondering what I have written that was so offensive here. I re-read my post 3 times, and I still don't know. The guy's dead, so I reviewed what I knew about him, what I'll remember of him, and shared it here. Granted, in a light-hearted fashion, but I hadn't thought it'd be received this badly :confused: For once, I really wasn't trying to provoke anyone.

To people that are criticizing a former president who just died, save it for a different forum or just remove your posts from here. Do you really want reactions on here of videos that show all the bad stuff that Clinton or Obama or Carter did?? No you wouldn't, because that doesn't fit your narrative. And really, Young Turks? Biased much? So either pay your respects or shut the fuck up.

Obviously, you don't watch TYT or you would realize that all those presidents you mentioned were soundly criticized repeatedly, although not Carter so much. But hey, Carter allowed for the CIA to be involved in the massacre in East Timor in Indonesia, so there is that. Happier now?

Your response is what happens when the narratives of MSM are followed to the T and no dissenting voices are allowed. Is this supposed to be a free country or no? You tell me.

You think you posting your shit in this thread makes a difference? That your posting here makes you some kind of truth hero? That your anecdotes changed a single mind that read them?

SPARE me, youre on a tickle forum named kucheeku. If you give a shit, do something that matters.

I've been in over 40 anti-war, pro-choice and LGBTQ protests and marches; produced and directed the first LGBTQ TV show in my region and have the footage online to prove it. I've been in demos during the height of the AIDS epidemic where people threw rocks and eggs at us; some wore T-shirt stating "I hate fags" while carrying baseball bats; and contacted us with death threats stating they would shoot us from the rooftops. Don't even go there.

Obviously, you don't watch TYT or you would realize that all those presidents you mentioned were soundly criticized repeatedly, although not Carter so much. But hey, Carter allowed for the CIA to be involved in the massacre in East Timor in Indonesia, so there is that. Happier now?

Your response is what happens when the narratives of MSM are followed to the T and no dissenting voices are allowed. Is this supposed to be a free country or no? You tell me.

No, my response is what happens when this is the wrong thread and forum to post your narrative. Create one in the P&R forum to have your little complainfest. You're not gonna hijack this thread to make your anti establishment rant.

Sure it's a free country. But this forum has rules to communicating your feelings. People that post in this forum dont want to get political. You insist they do. You're imposing your will on people that don't want to get political. You're being the bully here, not the other way around.

If you saw my past posts in P&R, you can surmise that I would not disagree with some of your points. But, this thread is NOT the place for it.

I've been in over 40 anti-war, pro-choice and LGBTQ protests and marches; produced and directed the first LGBTQ TV show in my region and have the footage online to prove it. I've been in demos during the height of the AIDS epidemic where people threw rocks and eggs at us; some wore T-shirt stating "I hate fags" while carrying baseball bats; and contacted us with death threats stating they would shoot us from the rooftops. Don't even go there.

Check out the all the minds and hearts you're changing here on TMF :yourock:

You have to look at all sides of the story.

Bush did not win a second term as President mainly due to the economy.

He gave a life long service to our country.

I will remember the picture of the service dog laying in front of the casket.

RIP George Bush.:usa:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back