• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasies about ticklish genitals

genitickler

TMF Novice
Hello,
I love tickling since I was a child. It always gave me a strangely exciting thrill in the tummy. Well, that’s probably kind of normal up here^
The rather uncommon thing is that since childhood I associated tickling mainly with the genital areas. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mean the sexual thing. But since I can remember, I love to think about the most ticklish spot of someone being the spot between the legs.
Of course I know that there are many much more responsive areas on the body- and I like other tickly spots too. But I always feel drawn back to that old fantasy where the “secret” areas of someone (or myself) are discovered as the most unbearable ticklespot imaginable and then tortured relentlessly. Again, I don’t talk about the sexual aspects, it’s really the tickling sensations I mean.

Is that very weird? Or is there anyone out there who has similar thoughts? There is sooo many gorgeous and detailed stories and blogs about tickling feet or armpits etc… I wonder if there might be any similar things for the intimate regions. I know there are some nice pics, but unfortunately I’m more into words :)

Sometimes I wonder if there is a psychological explanation for that, like something happened in the early development of my body or so…

Thanks for reading and take care,

A girl tied me up helpless and tickled me for two hours the last hour she tickled my cock and balls..... it was so ticklish so torturous so pleasurable at the same time. I laughed hysterically . OMG
see tickled me there until I finally came .. what a fun time

Hello,
I love tickling since I was a child. It always gave me a strangely exciting thrill in the tummy. Well, that’s probably kind of normal up here^
The rather uncommon thing is that since childhood I associated tickling mainly with the genital areas. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mean the sexual thing. But since I can remember, I love to think about the most ticklish spot of someone being the spot between the legs.
Of course I know that there are many much more responsive areas on the body- and I like other tickly spots too. But I always feel drawn back to that old fantasy where the “secret” areas of someone (or myself) are discovered as the most unbearable ticklespot imaginable and then tortured relentlessly. Again, I don’t talk about the sexual aspects, it’s really the tickling sensations I mean.

Is that very weird? Or is there anyone out there who has similar thoughts? There is sooo many gorgeous and detailed stories and blogs about tickling feet or armpits etc… I wonder if there might be any similar things for the intimate regions. I know there are some nice pics, but unfortunately I’m more into words :)

Sometimes I wonder if there is a psychological explanation for that, like something happened in the early development of my body or so…

My ex and I used to play a game where she tickled my privates while I tickled her feet to see if she would give up before I had an orgasm.

my tickler always tickled me in intimate places .... it's great .. it's unbearable torture for me

I sometimes think about that as well. tickling being associated with the genitals is more common as an adult I feel. I am super ticklish in that area, it seems most people are who talk about it anyways! :)

Cherry, would you say that your feet are very ticklish too?

My ex and I used to play a game where she tickled my privates while I tickled her feet to see if she would give up before I had an orgasm.

Ha, that's my preferred game....

Also I like to try tickle confusing parts by fingering and then tickling the belly/sides and going back to fingering.

Hello,

Yes, yes, exactly. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like the sexual aspect too, but what I really want is stories and pics and such about legitimately ticklish private regions getting tortured relentlessly. There's nothing more satisfying in tickling than the idea of having ticklish genitals at my non-existent mercy.

I would guess that initially, you were able to keep the sexual aspect out of the tickling equation. But I can't see how one could keep the two separated over time. Am I wrong? Do you still see the two aspects as being separated?

I want to experience being tickled on my privates. I'm not sure how ticklish I am down there, but I feel like I would be very sensitive to it.

Yeah private tickling has always been my preferred thing. Both giving and receiving. There's nothing sexier than running a feather between the crack of an ass - or having the same done to me!

R

I feel like I would be hard pressed to find a story I have done that didn't include it. Just about all of my Jenni stories end with her tickling a guy between his legs.

As a lee, I'm just not ticklish in that region, although obviously I get turned on when a lady touches me there. I love to worship a lady's intimate areas (especially with my tongue) regardless of whether she's ticklish in those regions or not :D

would love to hear more stories of people's experiences on this subject!

I would love to be tied and have my genitals tickled!

Very ticklish genitals. I got a massage from someone who used a theragun on my thighs. It tickled like crazy and unfortunately caused me to get a little bit aroused. But that wasn't the worst part. I was naked underneath, I can easily handle a massage without being unprofessional about it. But what was worst is that that theragun wasn't just tickling my thighs and causing me to get erect, but the sheets that was covering my pelvic area was vibrating because of the theragun and my excitement was causing me to make contact with that vibrating piece of fabric, which was tickling the hell out of the 'tip'. So instead of enjoying the massage I was fighting for dear life to not pop a bigger boner than I already was. That vibration was just driving me crazy and I had to kinda fidget and make a face like it was painful so I could maneuver myself from exposing that it was turning me on.

I think I was able to get away without revealing that it was causing a different reaction for me but I haven't seen that therapist again since. I was so freaking embarrassed. lol

Haha that is pretty funny Koopa! Glad you made it out in One Piece!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back