• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thoughts on Baby Oil and KY

pacattack

TMF Master
I've been a part time lurker on here for roughly 20 years or so, and have luckily been able to tie up and tickle plenty of women over the years -- and am going to this evening, woo!

I have used baby Oil on the soles of feet before, and my thoughts are mixed on it. Has anyone here found that baby Oil can actually make a lee's feet LESS ticklish when it comes to tickling with fingernails? I have had much better success with different types of lotions.

Also, anybody ever use KY lube on the feet? Better, worse, or no different than other slippery things?

... I have used baby Oil on the soles of feet before, and my thoughts are mixed on it. Has anyone here found that baby Oil can actually make a lee's feet LESS ticklish when it comes to tickling with fingernails? I have had much better success with different types of lotions.

Also, anybody ever use KY lube on the feet? Better, worse, or no different than other slippery things?

Used lotion and baby oil- neither's too great because both are absorbed relatively soon. And KY will dry out because it's water soluble. I know because I used it once to achieve a DA hairstyle during the run of a play set in the '50s. When I had hair, I mean.

I've found the absolute best lube to use is a silicon preparation called 'Eros Pjur'. It never dries. Ever.

It's a bit expensive but a very little goes a long way. http://www.eros-lube.com/ is the website- Amazon and Ebay have excellent prices.

Additionally and in all seriousness, a few drops provide the ultimate shaving oil. Soften beard or whatever with a good soap and hot water pre-wash, then rinse clean and put three or four drops into your hands, work it into the stubble, then shave. Use a bit more water to reactivate as needed. It'll be incredibly close and smooth, and even conditions the skin a bit.

Mention this to your sig. other if something other than your face is to be shaved....

I recently had a tickle session, and the 'ler I was playing with used lube on my feet. Normally, my feet are about a 5-6 (out of 10) on the ticklish scale. But after he put the lube on my feet, he tickled them with his mouth (never underestimate the tickling power of teeth, lol) , and then a rubber-bristled brush. With both tickling methods, I completely lost it!! The ticklish sensations were stronger than I've ever felt before on my feet - brought me easily up to an 8-9. He had me laughing hysterically and begging for the tickling to stop, which is something that has NEVER happened to me with just foot tickling. I also nearly safe-worded, which is also unprecedented for this extremely stubborn 'lee :D

I've had lotion and nylons used to increase ticklishness on my feet before, but the lube was TEN TIMES worse!! He definitely found my kryptonite - UberLube :shock2:

https://www.uberlube.com

I recently had a tickle session, and the 'ler I was playing with used lube on my feet. Normally, my feet are about a 5-6 (out of 10) on the ticklish scale. But after he put the lube on my feet, he tickled them with his mouth (never underestimate the tickling power of teeth, lol) , and then a rubber-bristled brush. With both tickling methods, I completely lost it!! The ticklish sensations were stronger than I've ever felt before on my feet - brought me easily up to an 8-9. He had me laughing hysterically and begging for the tickling to stop, which is something that has NEVER happened to me with just foot tickling. I also nearly safe-worded, which is also unprecedented for this extremely stubborn 'lee :D

I've had lotion and nylons used to increase ticklishness on my feet before, but the lube was TEN TIMES worse!! He definitely found my kryptonite - UberLube :shock2:

Sounds fun..
Nylons are always a plus, may not increase the sensation but sexy as hell...

Great question!

And some very informative answers! This thread may be one to watch

Your reply was so awesome and really informative -- buying some uberlube immediately haha! And I have also used rubber bristled brushes on feet before with great effect! Except it was with lotion and the effects wore off quickly. So excited to try this new lube out on the ladyfriend. Does uber lube have a "wet" lubricant feel to it? Or is it more like a "dry" lubricant feel? Like, is it something that could be put onto feet before nylons are worn and then going out on the town for a few hours, only to remove shoes later for some devastating tickling on warm lubed feet under nylons? Or is it more of the wet sloppy feel?

You should totally write a story!

Used lotion and baby oil- neither's too great because both are absorbed relatively soon. And KY will dry out because it's water soluble. I know because I used it once to achieve a DA hairstyle during the run of a play set in the '50s. When I had hair, I mean.

Thanks for the tip. I had similar results with baby oil and I thought I was doing something wrong. :)

I've been lucky enough to have a few recent sessions with people and I couldn't be happier with the results of using oil on a Lee's feet. Besides oil and fingers or even oil and a brush on the soles, messing around with the toes also really seems to drive people crazy because the scrunching no longer keeps your fingers out. Oil is pretty fun just about everywhere. Under the arms and if both parties are comfortable enough, the beasts is also a crazy place. Picking up a bottle of baby oil before a session has never been a wasted trip!

Session with Uberlube!!

I can talk/type from experience with uberlube! I recently had a play date with a Lee and
used this product. I was able to escalate the 1 1/2 hour tickle session from socks, bare feet (I was able to get over the dark nail polish), nylons and then uberlube. I wasn’t
focused on her feet but I was getting really good reactions whenever the play went back towards that particular body part.

The play date started with just exploring the canvas I had to work with which was a face down, arms secured by wrist constraints and ankles secured by both a spreader bar and restraints.

I would like to add a second endorsement to the “Liberator”
under bed restraints. Apparently very comfortable and very secure.
Downside of a face down Lee is little access to her hips and ribs, upside
was the access to her feet, back of legs and neck (In this case, very ticklish).

When the focus was on her feet I was able to find out that her bare feet were a 7 on the tickle scale. Funny thing, the tops of her feet and toes were also very ticklish. Once we lost the spreader bar and added the nylons I was able to up her ticklishness to a high 7/8.

One really fun position was laying down on her (putting a pillow on her butt) and having the ability to tickle both feet at the same time. I have long arms!

After attacking her ribs, legs and neck I was able to go back to her feet and apply the
uberlube. This got little belief that it would make it worst but suddenly I had a true believer on my hands. I went from fingers on one foot to both feet. Switched to one foot but surprised her with using my teeth between her big toe and
the ball of her foot. Then switched to my tongue between her toes. All of the above put her at a solid 9 on the tickle scale! I went back and forth between her feet for about
10-15 minutes.

As if this wasn’t great already, my Lee was nice enough to bring
a pet grooming glove with rubber tips. This, with the uberlube got top notch tickling reactions. The lube dried very nicely so I was able to apply when needed without
making a mess.

I did not proof read this but you can check with crazydaisy if
this is an accurate description of our time together

:))))))),

Stockkks

Uberlube is the besssssst! Works great for all tickling/intimacy needs. On my feet it takes a hairbrush from a 10 to about a 1,000. Also, my husband discovered it’s even better on my knees/thighs. Doing that knee/thigh squeeze with lube has brought me to safeword countless times now. Which is not easy to do!

I think a big part of what I like about lube is that the harder/sqeezing/poking tickles that work really well on me can eventually cause tenderness. Lube allows for the same pressure with no friction/resistance. Also, for me, it mind fucks me in a way because normally areas I can clamp down and block from being tickled at least a little bit can be slid right into when there is lube involved. Infuriates me! Haha

Long story short, uberlube is da best &#55357;&#56397;&#55356;&#57340;

My thoughts ...?

I think it's wrong & inhumane for babies to be exploited for their natural resources. In Kentucky or anywhere else.

I've had several experiences using oil and the gel type oil, every single time it has produced results. Some much more intense than others, but it does work, at least in my experiences!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back