• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vancouver: Lets grab coffee, Beer, or a cocktail at somewhere fancy

Taye

Verified
Vancouver: Lets grab coffee, Beer, or any drink, somewhere or somehow!

I have never met anyone in person, in Vancouver, thats into the TK scene.

What i'm looking for:
-COFFEE! If our spirits don't align, then we can end that conversation after the first cup.
-A cocktail at The Emerald(i hear they're good there) or at the Hotel Georgia(they're pricey there)

Its a no-play offer, just a meet-and-greet.

C'mon VanCity, let's communicate!

Last edited:
FWIW, I know this guy and enjoy interacting with him. Good company. Worth the social time.

If nothing comes of this dvnc, then i'll just have to look forward to seeing you in 2019(I always look forward to seeing you)

Yup. Just beer, sudoku, and horoscopes. I can wait.1544072485559832281844.jpg

If anyone is familiar with "The Brave Little Toaster", I was relating myself to someone else over the loss of my watch today, as the magnet that turns red hot over the confusion of not being able to catch the toaster or his friends as they run.
This led to the convo of how odd it is of the old cars singing as they get crushed up in the crusher.

This could be us.

Think about it

I can vouch for Taye, he's a lovely young man; fun, intelligent, a great conversationalist and quite the handsome gentleman :cat:

I can vouch for Taye, he's a lovely young man; fun, intelligent, a great conversationalist and quite the handsome young man :cat:

My goodness Taye, you must be some kind of awesome! She vouched for you TWICE! I really hope you find someone fun up there in the BC!

My goodness Taye, you must be some kind of awesome! She vouched for you TWICE! I really hope you find someone fun up there in the BC!

Maybe theres a foodie person out here. I dunno. Will keep trying!

I sincerely hope someone has taken you up on this offer by now but, if not I’d be happy to!

sweetestsound, let's do it!

There was a fellow whos a bit of a traveller, who was settling into a new place. We've yet to meet up.

Would be great to meet up with you guys! I'm settled in now and have some more free time

Would love to try to meet once all this atmospheric dandruff goes away. I'm in Bellingham. Does that disqualify me?

How about Gastown Tuesday at 8pm? Any suggestions for bars there?

Ive narrowed it down to two places: Gringo, and Tuc Craft Kitchen. Never been to either of them, but ive heard good things.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back