• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hard to find a TICKLER on a Dating site ...

TklshDiva

TMF Expert
Hi

It is extremely hard to find a a Man into tickling a Woman on a dating site. A lot of promises that are never fulfilled as I have talked to women on here and on fetlife too. If you're serious about hooking with a ticklish guy or girl follow through. Don't leave the person hanging and if you can't commit then simply state the fact that you can't.

It's hard enough as i have been told to express yourself as a woman and say " I'm into tickling and this is what I like" and when they don't respond or look at you funny then what?!

it's better to find someone who is already into "tickling". Wouldn't you agree? Thoughts are always welcome ...

Happy Chanukah & Happy Holidays to all!

Hard to find a man into tickling a woman???? Well, maybe the follow through, but still. I find it hard to believe. Anyone wanna prove me wrong? Go for it, guys. (I be married meself, so, got my reasons not to engage; but, good luck)

Yeah, I'm a guy who would love to find a woman to have a relationship with that's into tickling. It's just so hard to pin it down. When you're meeting people in person it's hard to just be like "are you into tickling?" So you'd think it's easier on a dating site because you can put it in your profile or include it in a message but it's still very hard. Sites like this are probably the best way since you already know that everyone is into it, but then finding someone in your area or around your age is nearly impossible lol. All I can say is keep trying, you may just get lucky!

I couldn't even get a date on dating sites, the idea of finding someone who has the same kink makes looking for a needle in a haystack, look like finding a whale in a tank at sea world by comparison. I personally gave up on such things but if you're still trying then I don't think expressing your fetish will cause you too much problems, maybe the people you contacted lost interest, found someone else, or simply became busy.

Hey there!

Being male, and married, It might seem hard at first to see where our problems might intersect. Nevertheless, it seemed important to speak. So here goes...

Yep, it's hard to find people into tickling, period.* Letting that aspect of you be known to someone you either are - or wish to be - intimate with is scary whether you've known them two days or two decades.

And that doesn't just apply to tickling - pretty much any human behavior that isn't considered mainstream is gonna cause most people to cock an eyebrow.

Here's a question that might be heretical, but might be useful:

Does your desire for tickling absolutely need to be satisfied by a significant other? Could your needs for emotional or sexual intimacy be met by different people than those who would satisfy your tickle fetish?

I've been reading "The Ethical Slut" by Janet W. Hardy and Dossie Easton, and it's been an enlightening read, especially in regards to figuring out what your needs and wants are, and how to express them with as many people as needed to get them met. It's not always easy to read, as there are a lot of traditional assumptions about human relationships that get challenged.

I'm pretty sure you know this already, but keep reaching out to communities of like mind, both online and in real life. That's where you're most likely to find your 'ler. Anything else is, well, hoping for the shotgun effect to pan out.

Hope this helps. Best of luck!

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Guys will say anything a woman wants to hear in order to get a foot in the door. It is annoying when the men that respond to such ads turn out to not really be into the lifestyle at all.

One thing that might help when putting up an ad, profile, etc - ask them to write something explaining what he would do. You will know from his response if he is really into it or just trying to bullshit his way around.
People who are not into something just cannot come up with a convincing or "romantic" story about it.
Kind of like whoever wrote the script for the Poltergeist remake. Yoi can tell THOSE writers were not fans and just in it for a quick buck. Poorly written. But that aside...

Yeah I'm supremely confident that most men out there in the online world will go along with just about anything that a woman they think is hot says, especially tickling because it's something everyone has been involved with somehow during their lives and is seen as quite harmless. But for whatever reason, their brain doesn't quite make the connection that you're serious about enjoying being tickled and figured it was some kinda new slang for ordinary sex. Also what Leggs said, the moment you ask something like how they would tickle you you'll know if they're the real thing or not. Calling that the Leggs Filter from now on.

I did find a man that is into tickling, he asked me about it. I just about fell out of my chair when I found out that we both enjoy tickling. But sadly he has not lived up to promises made for tickling dates. If you are not ready for the commitment please do not make the promise. It makes a person feel like they are not worthy of you. I have decided that I’m done looking for a while.

How would you know a woman on a dating site before meeting that she is tickling or not?

While I've not been on dating sites, I'm on fetlife under two different accounts. I get my fair share of messages from 'lers and foot fetishists. Usually these conversations do not last very long. They tend to be very focused on either tickling me, getting me to give them fap fodder, or what my feet can do for their dick. I've yet to have a conversation with anyone who cares about what I would want to get out of a tickling session/date. Messages like that would be even worse on a dating site where tickling isn't a norm. Unless you're looking for a one time tickling session and nothing more, showing an interest in them as a person and why you would get along in addition to liking tickling would greatly increase your chances. And if they don't message back after you say you're into tickling; move on. Chances are they just aren't into it and don't want to deal with a possible reaction to rejecting you.

Hold on, where are these women who love to be tickled? I had no idea they were roaming through Dating sites...

I feel it's hard to find a date whose into tickling or BDSM PERIOD.

For centuries people were told BDSM was evil, wrong, and the work of a fictional madeup incarnation of all of humanity's evil. In the modern-era the mass media has often represented "PROPER" practitioners of BDSM and tickling in an incorrect and false light (cough)50SHADESOFASHITTYBOOK(cough).

As a result, people are hesitant to admit they secretly fantasize of being a sub or dom and are even less willing to talk about their desires to others. So, yeah, I empathize with ya dude. I wish I could tell ya there was a solution other than keep on looking but for now that's pretty much what everyone else who is into the things we're into is stuck with at the moment. :(

Yeah I remember searching profiles on Match(?) once for "tickling", "tickled", or whatever.

I started with girls in my area (Mass)... 0 hits
Then tried all of New England... 0 hits
Then tried the whole country... got like 5 or 6 hits

5 or 6 in the whole damn country!! WOW

This is actually a super complex issue with a ton of factors, but I think if you play your cards right there's generally a good way to go about it.
I would recommend telling anyone you're interested in that you're kinky as soon as there's an opportunity to. You don't need to specifically mention tickling, but just make it clear that you're interested in a bit of kinky bedroom activities. Chances are, if he's okay with the fact that you consider yourself kinky, he'll be okay to indulge your tickling desires with you. If he's turned off by the idea that you're kinky, you'd probably had a hell of a time getting him to tickle you.

Just make it clear relatively early on that you're a little exotic in the bedroom. His response should be a good indicator of whether or not you'll be able to get him to tickle you.
Of course, there's a chance he'll just say whatever he thinks you want to hear, so you have to make sure you're both on the same terms as far as what you're looking for in the interaction (ie explicitly say you're not looking for flings/hookups).

This is a fairly niche fetish after all, and unfortunately it's pretty unrealistic to expect anything to go perfectly smoothly. You're at a demonstrably huge advantage for being female though, and if need be, could likely find someone through this website or feltife, though it clearly is a little hit or miss.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back