Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

BUNCH OF CHUCKLES Full Movie
FAIR TICKLING FULL MOVIE MP4
NEVER BEFORE SEEN #30
Clips4Sale Banner
Accidental Tickling! Movie, Vol. 1 (SD)
TICKLING DR. CRIPPLEY FULL MOVIE
Sydney Logan Get Tickle Therapy From Nikki Brooks (1080HD)

What's New?

12/11/2018

Check out MTJ Publications for ticking comics and stories of all sorts!

New from MTJ

Tickling in
Space #19

Click here
12/6/18

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
Justin Sane
Jmills
Goddess_nemesis
FJSLikesTickling
February7
DVNC
Dr_Random
Doctor D
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

likeasong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seems like a lot of trouble to get your rocks off while trying to pretend you're not doing it to get your rocks off.
    "If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are,
    or we've got to acknowledge that he commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition, and then admit that we just don't want to do it."

-- Stephen Colbert

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."
    -- Margaret Atwood

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Seems like a lot of trouble to get your rocks off while trying to pretend you're not doing it to get your rocks off.
    Can you explain it please ? I'm not english and I do not understand your sentence.

Okay, since you have asked, and claim to be genuinely interested in the arguments...

All right. You have mixed up far too many variables for the study to be of any practical use. You have limited it firstly to only women, which while I'll accept that some studies have been centered on women's health, the capacity to be ticklish is really not a women's health issue. That part alone makes it feel as though your interest in the study is biased toward your own personal desires, which is not good research.

Secondly, you are taking a very... might even call it extremely... limited bit of data, namely the feet, and to this you are applying a broad spectrum term such as "ticklish", which to any layperson reading the study, would sound as if a person is found to be not ticklish on the feet, they are not ticklish at all in your opinion, which is not good science.

Thirdly, you are placing the subjects under an extreme circumstance. Two hours is a very long duration for any person not expressly interested in tickling to endure... even if they are not ticklish. How would your study account for people who do not laugh when tickled, but cannot tolerate the boredom or simple overstimulation of the skin for two hours? Even non-ticklish people would likely find irritation with two hours of continuous contact. And there is a wealth of variety in reaction within a two hour window. No difference between those who can take it for ten minutes versus those that don't last 30 seconds? Your timeframes and labeling of categories is extremely arbitrary.

I'm sorry, but this "study" honestly comes across to me as more of a fantasy scenario than a serious study, which others here have already said is okay with them, since it is fun to talk about for those interested in such things, and completely appropriate for a forum like this. But pushing the issue that this should be a legitimate study, in the face of the incredible margin of error for skewed data here... just, no. Leave it as it should be... a fantasy... and let that be good enough.

So, according to you, a good research is not biased because of your own personal desires. But how many scientists had been motivated by their own personal desires ? Doctors ? And for money now, with people who are doing researches in order to earn money.
    How is this fact interfering with this subject ?

Yes, I just focus on ticklishness on feet, because it is easier to ask people for this instead of been "intrusive". People find you very intrusive if you talk to strangers and asking them about their armpits (for example) sensitiveness. But with feet, people are ok. I thought I precised that in the research, but I repeat it ; this study just focuses on feet ticklishness. Tickling feet is not as intimate as tickling ribs (for example).
    Also, I do not have the pretention to be a scientist. I'm just trying to make something good of what I've done. Where did I said it would be a very serious study ? Made by scientists ?
    So, what is good science for you ?

Extreme circumstance for an "extreme" ticklishness, that is the point. One or two hours, actually I did bother making a tangible border, because it was too complicate as people could be really different from each other.
    Actually, I just ask this question and people answer. That's how I managed with the margin of error, I rely on what people said.

The "fantasy scenario" had already been performed. And I'm sharing the results.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12