• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Expectation vs Reality

Nesa92

I saw a post on here the other day about someone having their first tickling session, and found that they weren't as ticklish as they wanted to be.

It made me curious about other people's experiences. Are there people here who found that they are more or less ticklish than they originally thought or wanted to be?

In general I find that reality doesn't really live up to fantasy. So I'm not less ticklish than I expect, but I enjoy it less than I'd like. Like I find the idea of being tickled to be kinda hot, but in reality I don't really like it.

I had my first session a few years ago. I found that my feet were hardly ticklish at all. When she tickled my feet, I felt a sensation--a tingly sort of sensation. But it made me grit my teeth rather than laugh. My upper body was quite ticklish, though. All in all, I enjoyed it, and I'm hoping to have another session soon. Looking at some possibilities.

In my experience, there have been a some vanilla women who found out they were significantly more ticklish than they had thought they were. ^_^

I don't know if this applies but I've found that my real life tickling experiences are so much better than fantasy. That was with my former GF. We did tickling stuff all the time. When I try to come up with fantasy scenarios in my head or writing stories, I do enjoy it to a degree, but it's very short lived and I always end with a dissapointed feeling because I come back to the reality that it's all in my head and the fact that it's not, and possibly never will happen to me for real bums me out. Then I just fall asleep lol.

That's why I prefer not to tickle someone until they're tied down, just in case they're more ticklish than they thought they were! ;) :p

The reality generally usually matched the expectation. The majority of women I've tickled have been very ticklish, a lot more ticklish than most of the models used in videos. It was also more satisfying, not just because I was doing the tickling, but because the reactions were actually real and genuine and not possibly staged.

When I'm tickled, it's way worse than I think it will be. Makes me slightly sorry for the girls in all the videos I've seen over the many years!

Almost 10 years ago had an unbound session where I was a lee and found myself to be ticklish. Earlier this year had a session and found out that I now really only have 2 moderately ticklish spots. Proved to be a bummer.

I have had both types of experience.... Some meetups for tickling where as lee, I was too uncomfortable with the situation to relax, where the guy was really only interested in my feet... As ler once where the guy wasn't as into being tickled by me as we both hoped.

Then have had some outstanding experiences that were not only as good as fantasy, but gave me new stuff to fantasize over!

It happens all the time with those who come to tickle therapy for the first time.
You rarely know what to expect before you actually tickle a person.

I discovered I was more ticklish than I thought after my first real session.

I have really enjoyed reading all of these posts.

I tried to figure out why I am the way I am with regards to the expectation versus reality thing and I just gave up realizing that it doesn't matter for me.

I have fantasied/thought about tickling and have engaged in live tickling and for me its all one in the same. I love both sides the same and I enjoy tickling at the same level or satisfaction regardless of how ticklish the lee is.

I do not know why. It is just how it works in my scary world. ;0)

I definitely found out that I am more ticklish than I imagine. I learned in my most recent session that I'm ticklish in places that I had no idea were ticklish and it was misery, lol. Like tickling is my greatest weakness, lol.

I also found , or actually my "Ler" at that time found a few more pretty sensitive spots that I was unaware of, which was great. And every single first time "Lee" I've ever played with always wound up being more ticklish than they thought, and in more places aswell. Nobody really has any clue were or if they're ticklish or to what degree, unless they've been tied down, and thoroughly searched from tip to tale. Which is why most of the non tickle fetish folks out there are typically dead wrong about almost 100% of the time.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back