• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost of Nightmare (FF/M, semi cons)

TickleLee

TMF Novice
Here it is again. I've been convinced by the hoard of male ticklees here to post this again. The ones who emailed me were quite kind about it and offered support. Apparently there are a LOT of male ticklees out there.

If ya don't wanna hear about guys getting tickled, don't read.

This is my WORST nightmare. And for what it's worth, this tale is about to become non-fiction. And it may end up being FFFF/M or FFF/M. It will remain semi cons though. I'll never be 100% in consent with a tickling. Well... I'll be fully consentual right up until the cuffs go on. At this point I'll change my mind. *grin*

Enjoy!

My Worst Nightmare

Tickle Lee

I don’t know exactly when in life I figured out that I loved to be tickled. I do have a general idea though. I was about 5 when it happened. At the tender age of 5 I decided that I would love to be tied up in my underwear spread eagle and tickled senseless. This was the beginning of a long and sometimes unhealthy fascination with bondage. In my teenage years I would lay awake at night fantasizing about being tied up and tickled relentlessly.

So…. I recently received an invitation to go and meet with two ladies. The sole purpose of our meeting was to have me tickled nearly to death. I showed up and much to my consternation these two ladies were the most petite and innocent looking brunette and blond that I’d ever laid eyes on. I introduced myself to Sierra and Jessica and we talked about our planned evening of hell for Lee. We decided that I would have no input in how the evening was to be planned. They would say and I would do… or be convinced to do by tickling.

At this point, I started to freak out. Keep in mind – the tickling hasn’t even begun yet. I was panicking and started breathing heavy and felt that twinge of adrenaline swell up in my gut. My fight or flight system was warming up. It was also warning me that I was about to get myself into some real trouble.

Being the hopeless tickle nut that I am though, I accepted. They went into another room to talk about the evening in private and left me sitting on the couch in their living room. While they were in there I started to really feel energized. Energized and ready to flee that is. I realized that I hadn’t told anyone that I was going to be out there being a tickle victim for the evening. The home I was in was WAY out in the boonies of East Feliciana Parish. Not a house for at least a mile in all directions. That meant that screaming would do absolutely no good. As I ticked off my mental checklist of why I was scared to death I started to tremble in fear. I was trembling because the two sides of me were fighting – the ego was screaming, “RUN, RUN!”

And my id was whispering deeply and darkly into my ear, “Don’t listen to that old fart! You don’t need to run. You need to enjoy this! You deserve this! It’ll be a great way to pay for some of the things you’ve done. It’s kind of like a penance! You HAVE to stay.”

Continued in next post and in alt.sex.stories.

My Worst Nightmare

Tickle Lee

(continued from prev post)

I was really shaking now and grabbed a couch cushion and pulled it up close to my chest and wrapped my arms around it and started rocking back and forth in quiet reconciliation. I was already giving in, realizing that I was doomed to undergo the torture coming ahead. I also was plotting an escape. Despite my resignation to the situation I decided then and there that I was going to give it an honest try to get out of this and save face. Damn my pride; that was a stupid thing to do! I started to scheme my escape in my head.

I could just stand up, stretch my arms out, and say, “Ok… I really am glad we wanted to do this. But I don’t think that I can do it. I really would just freak out too badly.” Ok. That’s it. I could then start backing my way to the door. I saw myself opening it without looking, smiling in apology, saying, “Sorry,” one last time and heading out into the dark night air. In my blissful ignorance, this actually seemed like it was going to work. This was not to be the case.

I thought to myself about the alternative versions of what could happen. I saw them coming over to me, putting their arms around me, and then coaxing me over to the bedroom. I struggled with this possibility and my id. My id was right there telling me that I knew I wanted this to happen.

So I compromised mentally. I decided that I could live with either option. Then I promptly started to switch back to the memory of a girl in a video practically crying in pain while she was being tickled. I could hear the hoarse, dry yells that you hear booming out from ticklees that are hoarse from being tickled for so long echoing through my mind. I started to really feel helpless at this point. I was facing my ego, telling me what would be the sensible thing to do. I saw the whole world through a fuzzy, hazy mist and felt like a little kid being dragged off to an oncoming spanking by a competent mother. I was helpless to do anything. Running could prove disastrous, and staying would prove disastrous but I couldn’t do anything now to fight the fact that I knew I was doomed to stay.

I was sharply brought out of my dreamland of self examination by the opening of the bedroom door. Sierra and Jessica stepped back out. They were both wearing pajamas now. Sierra had on a blue set with a big picture of Mickey Mouse on the front and a white stripe down the side. Jessica was wearing merely a big shirt that came down to her mid thighs. Their bare feet slapped on the tile floor between the bedroom and the living room as they came down the hall. They were both wearing grins like Tom as he was about to pounce on Jerry.

I felt like Jerry. A lot like Jerry. Something unpleasant was coming.

I stood up and Jessica slinked over towards me. Her curvy, pleasant, squeaky clean and powdery smelling skin was filling my mind with bad omens. She said in a soft and sweet voice, “I take it you’ve braced yourself, Lee?” She grabbed my tie and started twirling the bottom of it between her fingers looking up at me with ocean blue eyes and short, smart, and professional blond hair. Her perfume started to intoxicate me.

I swallowed hard and said, “I feel like a bee that’s getting smoked out of the nest.”

Sierra was lighting a candle and some patchouli. She looked over at me over the flame of the incense stick’s fire. With a big grin she said, “You look more like a deer trapped in headlights. Do you feel that way too?”

“Yea,” chuckling I continued, “I am really a bit nervous.” I panicked! My voice had cracked when I said, “nervous”! Sierra blew out the patchouli on the coffee table and stood above it. She had her even length, deep brown hair pinned up with two pink barrettes. Here eyes were reflecting the soft glow of the candle as she giggled, “Re-hea-lly? Hmm… I wonder why?” She started to make her way in for the kill now. As she walked over to me I could see her shapely figure moving underneath her thin blue pajamas. I briefly marveled at the way her bottoms seemed to cling to her body.

Then I realized that I was starting to really freak. I said in a wavering voice, “U-um… I reeealy don’t know ab-about th-this….” I was backing up, trying to edge my way past the couch towards the door away from the oncoming Sierra. Jessica reached behind me and started to pull my sports coat off.

Jessica put on her most innocent voice and said, “Oh, but you need to staaay a while, sweetie.” She wasn’t mentioning the tickling I thought.

I was still backing up, into Jessica when she gave my back the slightest, but firmest push that I’ve ever felt in my life. She was 5’1” and only weighed about 90 pounds. I stopped at this push from her hand and realized I was getting weak in my arms and starting to twitch in the beginnings of a shiver. My heart picked up the pace and I could feel it starting to thump against my chest. My jacket came right off despite my mental attempts to prevent it. Jessica laid it neatly on the back of the couch.

I was now in for it and started to really speak with a quavering voice. My legs were turning to jelly and my skin was starting to crawl already. I started taking deeper breaths and I felt my eyes welling up ever so slightly with the tiniest bit of extra tears. I looked down at Sierra as she grabbed my right arm above the elbow. She too was short and shapely like her friend Jessica. She had the perfect amount of extra baby fat left over from her teenage years still clinging to her body. She pulled my arm with her right hand slightly and pushed gently with her other arm.

My voice was really shakey now and I was succumbing to the panic in my mind. My body was no longer capable of voluntary movement in their arms. I quaked out, “O-ohh nooo… Do we really have to do this?” My legs were moving me against my will towards the bedroom. The best resistance I could come up with is a gentle backward pressure with each quivering step.

Jessica was cuddling my left arm and looking up at me as she pushed me gently into another step. “O-ohh y-yeeeeeeeeees, mister,” she grinningly mocked me. “You’re coming with us and we’re gonna make you regret that you ever let us tie you up. And there’s nothing you can do about it.”

We were coming up on the bedroom doorway now and my legs started to fall out from beneath me. They both propped me up as I stumbled. I half laughed and half cried, “Uuuum….” My voice got weaker and I said, “Wait…” I put my arms out against the door frame as we moved into the plush bedroom. They both grabbed my hands by the wrist and pulled them down to my side.

Both of them now had a good grip on my upper arm. My knees finally disintegrated as I buckled onto the large rug in the middle of the room, halfway to the king size, four poster bed. The bed actually had a canopy over it. I could smell the patchouli in the room’s air and it spurned on my panic. The bed was covered only in a white bed spread.

They released me when this happened and I heard handcuffs jingling behind me as I stared at the bed in panic. Sierra grabbed my hands and handcuffed them behind my back. I felt my grip on sanity start to slip as I didn’t fight her as she put them on me. Now I sat down on the rug and turned around to face them. I was inching away on the floor very slowly away from them. I felt the blood drain from my face as I went pale in fright. I was trapped now and I couldn’t escape. I wanted to get out of this now. I continued backwards.

They both crossed their arms and started to turn their heads toward each other. They ventured a brief glance at each other and then stared back at me. “Oh, boy. He’s actually shaking – can you see that?” Sierra said.

Jessica was grinning from ear to ear as she said, “His face has gone pale too!” She shook her head, started to come towards me, she stopped about arms length away, leaned towards me, and said, “Well, are you ready?” She pulled her hands up in front of her and curled her fingers in and out. She wrinkled her nose a bit and started to close in.

I… lost it at this point. I felt the bed meet my back and I switched over to my knees and started to get up facing parallel to their approach. Jessica grabbed my shoulders once one knee went up and pulled me back. I was off balance at this point and really trying to escape. I could already feel my ribs tingling in anticipation. Of course, this is the first place Jessica poked. I squealed and felt my balance fail as I jerked forwards away from her and stumbled down onto my behind. I started pushing backwards with my feet and really covering some good distance. As my back thumped against their closet Sierra came forward and said, “Do you want to get it worse?”

I froze and stopped my retreat instantly. I said, “Uuum… aaah………” and shook my head with a grin on my face.

Sierra repeated herself and added a stern touch, “Do you want to get it worse?” I continued mumbling and giggling and the smile left her face and she said, “Answer me!”

Immediately I said, “Noooo…”

Jessica came up and kneeled at my feet and said, “Well then behave.”

My stomach was ripped to shreds as she pulled my dress shoes off. I had on thin, black nylon socks that were gripping my foot’s skin tightly. I launched into a giggling fit and pulled my feet back underneath me. Then I broke and tried to run. I turned and quickly got on my feet running away from them into the corner of the room. I was trapped by the bed and I was against the wall shaking my head and saying, “Na-ho-Nooo…”

They both pounced on me, dragging me onto the bed. Sierra said, “Oh, yes, yes!”

They laid me on my back across the middle of the bed. My heart sank as I realized that my feet didn’t touch the edge of the bed and yet my head was still on the bed. This meant that I could be in for a tight spread eagle.

Sierra was the first to start. She reached down and grabbed my ribs between pinching fingers. She pinched up and down my rib cage and belly, commenting, “Ohhh boy. You tried to run away, didn’t you?”

I was giggling away and starting to guffaw as Jessica chimed in and started poking me hard with her fingers on my right side. Jessica smiled at me while she was doing this and said, “Well?”

I was losing my breath at this point and said, “We… well, what?”

Jessica intensified her poking into my ribs, doubling the pace of the jabbing and said, “What did we tell you about behaving and getting it worse earlier?” I pulled my knees up towards my chest and rotated towards Jessica, away from the electrical shocks I was getting from each of Sierra’s jabs into my ribs. I laughed harder and she again intensified her pace, hitting me two times every second and producing a wide, open mouthed laugh from me. “Huh? Huh?”

In between uncontrollable giggles that were rapidly shaking my stomach up I said, “You.. you sai…..” I busted out into hysterics as both of them switched to my now exposed right side and back. Sierra was grabbing and squeezing chunks of my shoulder and mid back. My back arched and I let out a long laughing scream. “ya… yaa… said I’d… get it worse.”

Both of them said, “Uh huh” and Sierra started pulling my legs down and Jessica moved up to my ribs. I jerked my right side into the mattress quickly to stop the unbearable pinching of Jessica’s hands on my side and felt my legs being pushed down onto the mattress by Sierra sitting on them. Sierra started to attack my stomach and I went into deep, rapid giggles as I rolled over onto my back in blissful misery. She looked at my squealing face and said, “Well then you better behave then! Are you gonna behave now?”

All I could manage between breaths was a nod. “Say, ‘I’m going to behave,’” Jessica demanded. They slacked up a slight bit in their tickling so I could speak.

I belted out loudly after finally getting a deep breath in, “I WILL!” The tickling immediately stopped and Jessica reached over my head and started unbuttoning my shirt. I was breathing heavily and resting peacefully in her lap. I freaked though when I felt my pants being unbuttoned. I started to sit up and said, “Whoah!”

Jessica yanked me back down into her lap where my head fell right on her thighs. She moved her head slightly side to side and said, “Shh,” while she continued to unbutton my shirt. My zipper was now down and Sierra was tugging my pants down. I felt the cold air in the room against my thighs as they were exposed.

I was shaking again in fear and looked up at Jessica and said pitifully, “Will you please let me go?”

An immediate, high pitched, short, “No,” was all I heard through pursed lips as she finished with my shirt and spread it open. I really started shaking then and I felt my pants finally come off my legs and be discarded. She looked down at me and said, “Oooh, poor baby. You scared?” She said it as sweetly as an angel and smiled sweetly at me through her arms that were fixing my hair that had become messed up in my recent struggles. Not smiling in the least I nodded up at her with a very worried look on my face. The smile abruptly disappeared from her face. The two of them then moved onto either side of me. Jessica leaned over to my ear and whispered, “You should be.”

As blood started to return to my hands behind my back I realized that I had really been yanking on the handcuffs. I twisted my hands around in them, testing to see if I could get it out. I looked up and saw that they were both moving for my sides.

“How… what….. STOP. What can I do to get you to not tickle me?” I begged.

“Not a damn thing,” Sierra said as she dug her nails into the side of my stomach. She twirled them around and around. Jessica promptly started trying to get at my armpits. I shook like I had been given an electric shock and belted out with laughter. Sierra was alternating the speed of her scratching nails that were gently moving over the surface of my skin now, and occasionally pinching my side. I started trying desperately to get up while wailing in laughter but they both just shoved me back down roughly.

“If you try to get up again, you’re gonna get it worse! You hear me?” Sierra warned in a wicked tone through grinning lips. I ignored her in my now nearing insane scream. “Boy, you better start learning to answer when we ask you a question.” I tried to speak in response but Sierra was moving towards my knees to sit on them. I started to pull them up and she plopped down on them and shifted to my stomach. She was moving her hand rapidly back and forth right on my belly button and I arched my back and bucked in response. I went up so high that I bounced when I came back down. A loud scream came rushing out of my lungs and I started to wail.

Jessica then finally got a shot at my armpits. When I came back down my arms moved reflexively back for balance. She drove wiggling fingers into my armpits and I threw my head back and let out a pitiful moan. Her fingers were plastered to my sides when I leaned forward into the tickling party that was happening on my stomach. She was still wiggling them around in there and it was driving me insane not being able to get away from the madness around me. I was billowing tears now and sob laughing horribly. I would yank and twist and pull on the handcuffs despite the way they were biting into the bones of my wrists. Through the blaze of tears and laughter I saw a glimpse of their faces.

They were both smiling slightly and concentrating on their technique. They were moving back and forth and not staying in one place for too long. They were shattering my world.

I have no idea how long I endured this. I was nearing my breaking point and starting to turn blue from not getting enough air when they finally let up. I laid there, twitching still in laughter for a moment as my skin moved around on its own. Jessica said to Sierra, “Lets get his feet and hands secured now while he’s worn out.” She reached down and scratched at my side and I about slammed into Sierra. I was sitting up and falling back away from Jessica’s scratching hand. My head landed in her lap and she put her hands on the sides of my face and held my head there.

“He’s not gonna try anything. Lets get him tied to the bed now,” Jessica continued. I couldn’t even speak I was so worn out. I just laid back and closed my eyes. I was thankful for having this break and I could feel the sweat pooling up on my body as I panted for air in Sierra’s lap.

Sierra slid back, squeezed my cheeks together and gave me a quick kiss. She then picked my head up and put it in her lap and syllabically spoke to me like I was a baby, “Did you try and come over to me for protection?” She shook my head in her lap from side to side as she said it. I opened my eyes and stared deeply into hers. She was a guardian angel for the moment to me. As I stared off, not wanting to say anything that might provoke another tickling, I cursed myself for getting into this mess.

But you know what? I was still having fun…..

[… DEFINITELY to be continued …]

Tickle Lee

Proud, out of the closet ticklephile

5/23/2003

Excellent so far. Thanks for posting and I look forward to the rest.

Thanks for reposting. Don't let anybody convince you to remove your posts again.

There are lots of F/m fans here, judging from the many views of my F/m stories:

"The Session (F/m)" has over 13,000 views, "Sisters (F/m)" has over 8000 views, and "Double Trouble (FF/m)" has over 7000 views and a Golden Feather Award for 2002.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back