• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long weekend for wifes birthday looking for ideas??? PLEASE!!!!

purple2306

TMF Expert
My wife is turning 51, I found an airbnb for a cute place for 4 days in January. Not to sound sappy but I will pick three countries and make our meals for each one that day, and one of the days we will eat out.

Now for the fun part, obviously bringing my restraints and toys but I want to ramp it up a notch, we have gotten into the same old routine.

So I was thinking of taking her to the movies and have her wear the vibrating bullit and I have the remote, we can bring a blanket and I will play with her thruout the movie. Now in my mind it sounds awesome, but I have owned that toy for almost two years and used it once but never outside! Just trying to think how to make it sound good, maybe she puts her hands on the armrest and can't move them?? Not sure.

I was thinking of making little cards with cute or sext ideas on them, each day she has to pick one, then realized I have no idea what to put on the cards, I have asked for ideas on the forum here before and got some good answers so I was hoping some of the women or romantic guys can chime in and help me out here.

Birthday is not till the start of January so I will try and stop by often hopefully some great ideas pop up!

Thanks,
Purple

ps: she is usually a good sport even when its humoring my tickle fetish.. Like I posted in the true story section I told her I wanted to tie her up tease her make her cum and flip her over on her back tied up again and eat her while teasing. She came like a wild cat, then went to get up and I told her "but I wanted to play with you a little more, remember on your back" I waited a second and she says "well ok lets get this over with" GET THIS OVER WITH? She knows she just came and I am going to tie her spread eagle with thigh cuffs also making her vulnerable, knows I am going to gently lick her down below watching her squirm while I play with her nipples at the same time, knowing she is soooo sensitive.
But since I told her my idea before we started she seemed to go along with it, to make me happy or she's a secret freak either way I WIN!!!!

So thats why I was looking for ideas to make it erotic, special, take her further into a mind blowing orgasm.... in a loving way of coarse.

Also bringing my portable massage table so obviously will be giving her a nice long massage, maybe I can work some bondage and tickling into that and end with the massage, orgasm, or vice versa.
Maybe I tie her and make her cum, then tease her a bit and end with the massage...

Not sure what way is best, not sure who if anyone has read some of my true stories but my wife likes to be tied up, but does not really have a tickle fetish, she just goes along with alot of my perversion cause she loves me, thats why I try so hard to make it more about her pleasure.

Now I have made her cum and told her I wanted to tease her a bit more and when she says no in a playful teasing voice I might give her a choice, either allow me to lick and tease her down below for one minute... OR I can sit on her ankles and tickle her feet for three minutes.

Well like I joke about both are a win win for me but its kinda a mind screw when she has to choose being eaten softly or tickled a little more harshly on her feet post orgasm. (yes I have a wicked side) I think most of us on this site do. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back