• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Body Type Vs Ticklishness

AI93JR

TMF Poster
Hey, everyone. I have a question for all the Lers. So, when it comes to tickling sessions, is it more about the tickler having a certain body or the tickler being really ticklish or both?

And for the Lees out there, does the body type matter regarding your tickler?

Me personally, no. However, if the tickler is bigger and stronger than me, this makes for a more fun and intense tickling session for me.

Body type matters. I generally need to be attracted to a woman in order to tickle her. Although I have tickled women I had to attraction to out of curiosity.

I see, so would that mean you're mostly looking for some extra-extra with your tickling given you have to be attracted to them or is it just it's more fun for you when they're attractive and you get to tickle them?

I can't say body type matters to me at all. When I am the ler, I'm quite happy that there's just a ticklish body there in the first place.

In the case of being a Lee, big and strong can be a lot of fun but there's always bondage in other cases.

Okay, it's all about pure tickling for you. And it's not like there's a whole bunch of people out there that's extremely ticklish (unfortunately and fortunately, I am one, lol).

And yeah, that's very true. Thanks for sharing.

Okay, Miss Catrin, I'm going to ask you this now because this is something I deal with on the regular in this tickling realm. We live in a society that sexualizes and prey on women for the most part. Since I've been more active on tickle/fetish sites, posting and such, I find myself more sexualized (I get it, I have a body image that's desired, I'm flattered) than not. Like people will hit me up about tickling, but not before basically drooling on about my body and then they nudge towards other things happening beyond the tickling. Is that something you deal with in the tickling realm? That's part of why posted this question, this point I've made.

I mean, I'm sure you have a BFF or two. Would they have to be attractive for them to be your BFF? My point is, so a ticklish lee is not attractive enough for you regarding a session?

I'm not arguing your few, I accept all views. I just want you to elaborate your view so I can see it in full.

Okay, it's all about pure tickling for you. And it's not like there's a whole bunch of people out there that's extremely ticklish (unfortunately and fortunately, I am one, lol).

And yeah, that's very true. Thanks for sharing.

Okay, Miss Catrin, I'm going to ask you this now because this is something I deal with on the regular in this tickling realm. We live in a society that sexualizes and prey on women for the most part. Since I've been more active on tickle/fetish sites, posting and such, I find myself more sexualized (I get it, I have a body image that's desired, I'm flattered) than not. Like people will hit me up about tickling, but not before basically drooling on about my body and then they nudge towards other things happening beyond the tickling. Is that something you deal with in the tickling realm? That's part of why posted this question, this point I've made.

Weird flex, but okay. What you're describing is not something that is limited to tickling, and I think body type doesn't matter. If you're a woman, you've experienced this in some way at one point or another.

For me the two are kinda intertwined. Like, if I see a woman out and about who's an obvious 10 for me, but then find out she is literally not ticklish anywhere and even a mild sensation annoys her... She becomes a straight zero.

I also dated a woman for a while who was not classically attractive, cute but not "sexy" if that makes sense... However, because she was extremely ticklish (and actually had really nice feet too) she became a 10. Or possibly an 8, because tragically she was so horribly ticklish she couldn't stand it for more than a few seconds.

Also, years ago now, I would meet a woman now and then who I honestly did not find that attractive at all (feel a bit bad saying this btw) but she did enjoy being tickled and had really good stamina for it... So that simple fact compensated you could say, hence why we met so often and not just during one awkward encounter.

I guess overall... Ticklishness is most important, you could have the most amazing body in the world but it's useless if no part of it is sensitive to tickling, right? Well, to us weirdos at least :) their laugh is just as important btw, I've never met someone with an irritating laugh but that'd be so painful finding a great lady, gorgeous, enjoys being tickled BUT has a hideous laugh... Cringe.

All that said... I may not be the best person to answer this particular question as I'm actually a sex addict and don't really have much in the way of standards so to speak, legal age and ticklish somewhere is basically it.

Sorry, lol. I think this is more about me realizing how women feel when they're sexualized and you received all these particular comments and such that you didn't ask for or insinuate. Thanks for being a champ about the answer.

I think this was a great answer, man. All of that makes complete sense. You've experienced more than me, lol.

You're funny, man, lol. Also, good luck with the sex addiction. I wouldn't say it's a bad problem, but if you trying to settle down and do the marriage thing... Right, lol.

I see, so would that mean you're mostly looking for some extra-extra with your tickling given you have to be attracted to them or is it just it's more fun for you when they're attractive and you get to tickle them?

Not necessarily, I just find it more satisfying tickling an attractive woman than someone less attractive or a non-attractive woman. Ex: If I had the option to tickle Ciara or Shayna Baszler I'd rather tickle Ciara and hoped she would be ticklish, especially ticklish to a high enough level. I would still tickle Shayna, just because it would be funny seeing a tough looking chick react to be tickling, but if she wasn't ticklish at all that wouldn't be disappointing to me at all.

More than a few of the women who've discovered that I'm ticklish and subsequently proceeded to tickle me on one or multiple occasions (in friendly, non-sexual and platonic contexts) are people to whom I wasn't particularly attracted physically; but that had no bearing on the incapacitating effects of their tickling fingers or on the playfulness or the overall congeniality of the experience. And in fact, I have to admit, after they revealed themselves to be ticklers I found myself to be at least marginally more attracted to them.

That makes sense. That seems to be just the natural thing in human nature. We gravitate to similar interest, not saying that's completely the case given me and my girlfriend are complete opposite. I'm extremely ticklish, she's not. However, since I've introduce my fetish to her and knows that I'm extremely ticklish, she enjoys tickling me when ever she can. And she knows where her tickling me leads to...

I have to be attracted to a woman to tickle her. I refuse to tickle a really overweight woman, no matter how ticklish or attractive she is.

I understand your point and you're entitled to it. Just be careful with the wording of it though. I don't want anyone to feel offended.

As a lee, no preference on my lers body type, and it doesn’t effect my ticklishness. I will say that a ler who is much bigger/stronger than me is fun if I am not tied down because the thrill of not being able to get away even if I wanted to(in a consensual setting) is pretty sexy.

Granted, I am 5”11’ and weigh like 160 (not a tiny thing) so lers that are a LOT bigger than me are hard to come by, lol

I’m a ler and a lee, so here’s my response:

-As a ler, I don’t think it really matters necessarily. Just like every other woman, I have desires and preferences. I tend to like women who are curvy. Some people with say chubby. Big butts, I don’t mind a stomach. And that’s what I like, and that’s what I’ll seek out even when there’s no expectation of tickling them. However, watching many different clips have taught me that I can get just as much enjoyment from clips of women being tickled who fall out of my typical ideals. I watched many clips with really skinny women, or much older women. Not that I couldn’t find a skinny woman or an older woman sexy. I’m not knocking those. . . demographics, but typically that falls out of my standard idea of sexiness, and yet I can still like the clip.

When I’m doing the tickling, it’s always a woman who falls into my ideals, typically black, curvy, great laugh(though that is of course a crapshoot!), but that doesn’t mean I couldn’t very well tickle someone other than that.

Furthermore, I’d really like to tickle Beyonce or Bria Myles or Nicki Minaj or someone like that, but it would be literally useless if they weren’t ticklish(crossing my fingers that they are, though if that laugh Nicki Minaj does is real. . . that might be the first example of a laugh turning me off.)

-As a lee, it absolutely doesn’t matter. For example, I’m not even attracted to men at all, but one of the people who tickles me is a man. Also, I myself am the definition of petite, I’m 4‘9, so every ler I’ve had, and just about every person I know, is taller and stronger than me. Which I prefer, but then there’s really no chance of me running into a ler who’s shorter and weaker than me!

Anyway, I’m in it for the laughs, for the torment. As long as the person is unrelenting and observant, I don’t care who tickles me. At least in a theoretical observation.

Want to see what we think about this in 2021. Assuming we have more people on here, or maybe if people that already answered changed their mind.

I have to be attracted on some level; nicely shaped ticklish feet are a big one. I can be attracted to various body types, but ultimately their personality and reaction to being tickled seals the deal.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back