Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Tickling gym Full Movie MP4
The Secretary Mp4
Sumiko vs Rock C That Tickles! MP4 Version
Clips4Sale Banner
Cutie Dacy is tickled!
Busted Burglary Barefoot Tickle! Pt 1 (1080 mp4)
Space Wars - Complete Video - MP4 - Hi Resolution

What's New?

3/22/2019

There is still a bit more then one week left to vote in the 2018 Golden Feather Awards! Don't forget!

New from MTJ

Bounce in
the Night #4

Click here
3/14/19

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
ShadowJake99
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
Justin Sane
Jmills
Goddess_nemesis
FJSLikesTickling
February7
DVNC
Dr_Random
Doctor D
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

likeasong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have to be attracted to a woman to tickle her. I refuse to tickle a really overweight woman, no matter how ticklish or attractive she is.

I understand your point and you're entitled to it. Just be careful with the wording of it though. I don't want anyone to feel offended.
    AI

Blog Entries
    As a lee, no preference on my lers body type, and it doesn’t effect my ticklishness. I will say that a ler who is much bigger/stronger than me is fun if I am not tied down because the thrill of not being able to get away even if I wanted to(in a consensual setting) is pretty sexy.

Granted, I am 5”11’ and weigh like 160 (not a tiny thing) so lers that are a LOT bigger than me are hard to come by, lol

Sharkie: I'm what lurks below

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

For me, body type definitely matters. Tickling is more of a sexual thing for me though, so the attractiveness of the female as well as laughter type and ticklishness are what makes a session for me. Usually, all 3 factors are never perfect, but I could never have a session with an unattractive female.

Last edited by laugh4us; 01-21-2019 at 09:01 AM.

Blog Entries
    I’m a ler and a lee, so here’s my response:

-As a ler, I don’t think it really matters necessarily. Just like every other woman, I have desires and preferences. I tend to like women who are curvy. Some people with say chubby. Big butts, I don’t mind a stomach. And that’s what I like, and that’s what I’ll seek out even when there’s no expectation of tickling them. However, watching many different clips have taught me that I can get just as much enjoyment from clips of women being tickled who fall out of my typical ideals. I watched many clips with really skinny women, or much older women. Not that I couldn’t find a skinny woman or an older woman sexy. I’m not knocking those. . . demographics, but typically that falls out of my standard idea of sexiness, and yet I can still like the clip.

When I’m doing the tickling, it’s always a woman who falls into my ideals, typically black, curvy, great laugh(though that is of course a crapshoot!), but that doesn’t mean I couldn’t very well tickle someone other than that.

Furthermore, I’d really like to tickle Beyonce or Bria Myles or Nicki Minaj or someone like that, but it would be literally useless if they weren’t ticklish(crossing my fingers that they are, though if that laugh Nicki Minaj does is real. . . that might be the first example of a laugh turning me off.)

-As a lee, it absolutely doesn’t matter. For example, I’m not even attracted to men at all, but one of the people who tickles me is a man. Also, I myself am the definition of petite, I’m 4‘9, so every ler I’ve had, and just about every person I know, is taller and stronger than me. Which I prefer, but then there’s really no chance of me running into a ler who’s shorter and weaker than me!

Anyway, I’m in it for the laughs, for the torment. As long as the person is unrelenting and observant, I don’t care who tickles me. At least in a theoretical observation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12