• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weird shift in my preferences. Should I worry?

TicklishGirl666

So a little time ago I meet this guy and it was mostly a fling, but I really wanted to enjoy some tickling.

As with many previous guys he wasn ' t into tickling ( wasn ' t against it either but he didn ' t have the skills, the experience, the tools or even a thing for it ). On top of that he was a submissive ( really, why don ' t I come across a Dominant that is into tickling ).

Still, not wanting to let it go to waste I tied him up and thought I would tickle him first to get him to want revenge on me at least ( and with consent of course ). Note that I don ' t much enjoy male subs and male ticklees and I thought I was more of a ticklee myself.

So, after we switched places I thought I would feel aroused just by being tied up as in my fantasies some times just the act of bondage used to arouse me. Instead I was just stressed and feeling the bondage to see if I could get away. I asked him to light me a smoke first and hold it for me which calmed me a little.

I still did not feel aroused and when he tried tickling me it was very awkward. I asked him to start with my feet, brushing and scrubbing them with a tool that has brush on one side and a stone on the other face. That did not tickle. I told him to try some make up brushes, his fingers and mouth. The fingers barely tickled and not in an enjoying way and his mouth kind of tickled on my toes but I was pretty neutral about it. Funny thing, pun intended is that when I tied him up and put my feet near his face his beard was pretty tickly and his tongue was quite tickly on my arch, enough to make me giggle but not when I was tied.

Then I asked him to try on my upper body which I knew to be super ticklish and again it felt like the ticklishness was switching on and off very abruptly and the tickling felt more electrify and un pleasant. It was more stressing than arousing and it would rather make me want to scream or protest rather than laugh. I then told him to make a game and set a time and if I say the safe word he wins if I don ' t I win. We did that and I said it in 2 minutes not because I could not bear it but because of how unpleasant ( as annoying ) those ticklishness shifts feeling and because it was more stressing than arousing.

Where could that be from? In the past I used to absolutely love being tied up and tickle tortured and as tickly as it was ( which on my upper body is extremely ) I used to absolutely love it and could do it the whole day and I didn ' t have problems of it switching off, feeling as it did or stressing and annoying me. And it would definitely make me laugh rather than want to scream out of anger and frustration.

Is it something weird happening with me?

I wouldn't worry about it at all. Nothing is wrong with you, you just weren't having a good time and from the sound of it your body reacted accordingly. There's more to enjoying a physical sensation than just the sensation itself. Mindset is imortant. The person you're with is important. If things are "off," it might make the experience unpleasant.

Sounds like you just had a dud sexual experience that just so happened to be fetish related. Nothing's wrong, it happens.

My thinking was it started out wrong and went downhill from there! Sometimes when the wrong start happens, it can ruin the whole situation. Your mind can say WTF! and everything goes to shit! But maybe with the right person,things could go better.

Could be that he was a sub, which messed with your enjoyment psychologically. As you stated, you want a Dom who's into tickling, and this guy was neither.

As your preferences ripen you'll find that second best doesn't interest you, and while compromises can be made, this particular partner's preferences were too far removed from your own interests to interest you.

Keep searching and maybe you'll find your heart's desire. It's far easier for a woman, if that's any consolation.

I've found no solid pattern or much to go off in terms of what makes a session go well.

I've thought it could be more attraction based, maybe experience based. Neither of which ended up being consistent.

Only thing I do know is that it's always better with a close intimate parter I'm comfortable with but outside of that it varies so much I can't make sense of it.

I've had really intense sessions with people I've not found hugely attractive and have never done it before, and sessions with experienced and attractive lers that have been really dull.

Aren't we a bunch of complicated individuals XD

All I'm sure of is its all about head space, but how exactly to achieve the right head space in a range of scenarios I'm still yet to fully grasp. I think as we get older we tend to think about it too much too which can lead to overthinking and unnecessary pressure but that's just a guess, it's just that I'm a relationship you tend not to think about it as much so it feels mote natural and less stressful.

Perhaps you were forcing it? I know I wouldn't be interested in being tickled by someone who wasn't into it.

So a little time ago I meet this guy and it was mostly a fling, but I really wanted to enjoy some tickling.

As with many previous guys he wasn ' t into tickling ( wasn ' t against it either but he didn ' t have the skills, the experience, the tools or even a thing for it ). On top of that he was a submissive ( really, why don ' t I come across a Dominant that is into tickling ).

Still, not wanting to let it go to waste I tied him up and thought I would tickle him first to get him to want revenge on me at least ( and with consent of course ). Note that I don ' t much enjoy male subs and male ticklees and I thought I was more of a ticklee myself.

So, after we switched places I thought I would feel aroused just by being tied up as in my fantasies some times just the act of bondage used to arouse me. Instead I was just stressed and feeling the bondage to see if I could get away. I asked him to light me a smoke first and hold it for me which calmed me a little.

I still did not feel aroused and when he tried tickling me it was very awkward. I asked him to start with my feet, brushing and scrubbing them with a tool that has brush on one side and a stone on the other face. That did not tickle. I told him to try some make up brushes, his fingers and mouth. The fingers barely tickled and not in an enjoying way and his mouth kind of tickled on my toes but I was pretty neutral about it. Funny thing, pun intended is that when I tied him up and put my feet near his face his beard was pretty tickly and his tongue was quite tickly on my arch, enough to make me giggle but not when I was tied.

Then I asked him to try on my upper body which I knew to be super ticklish and again it felt like the ticklishness was switching on and off very abruptly and the tickling felt more electrify and un pleasant. It was more stressing than arousing and it would rather make me want to scream or protest rather than laugh. I then told him to make a game and set a time and if I say the safe word he wins if I don ' t I win. We did that and I said it in 2 minutes not because I could not bear it but because of how unpleasant ( as annoying ) those ticklishness shifts feeling and because it was more stressing than arousing.

Where could that be from? In the past I used to absolutely love being tied up and tickle tortured and as tickly as it was ( which on my upper body is extremely ) I used to absolutely love it and could do it the whole day and I didn ' t have problems of it switching off, feeling as it did or stressing and annoying me. And it would definitely make me laugh rather than want to scream out of anger and frustration.

Is it something weird happening with me?

I would not be overly concerned with that at all. The overall feeling of your post is that you two were not really compatible anyway and you kind of just phoned it in instead of excitingly jumping in with good anticipation. It happens, we all have bad days and just kind of muttle through things that we are not into be it work, a household chore, etc. In this particular case it happened to be a hook up that involved tickling. No biggie. I am sure your next encounter was better or will be better when you have it.

From what you describe, a big part of what you enjoy about tickling is the lack/loss of control and having little say in exactly what happens with you.

In the story you describe above you are the one with all the control at all times. You basically directed your playmate in how to tie you, and then how to tickle you. He showed little initiative or interest in trying anything on his own (as he probably was a sub and not into it, and was gamely trying to please you) So you lacked the aspects you really needed to have a good experience, and your body agree, and you didn't feel responsive.

It just sounds like a poor match and bad sex.

Odds are with a partner that has clues things should be back to normal for you.

Myriads

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back