• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's It Like To Be Gang Tickled?

AI93JR

TMF Poster
Yeah, so given that I'm seeking a gang tickle (and I mean like 3-5) for my next session, I was wondering if anyone could tell me their gang tickle experience was like?

And I'm a writer, so do give the details, don't short change me. I want to know everything about the experience as far as how you felt in that situation.

In other words, convince me that I don't want this smoke, lol.

It's ok of its 2, maybe 3 but anymore and it feels like I spend too much focus trying to work out what's going on and where that none of it feels as intense.

My most intense was 2 by far, it's the whole "too many cooks" thing I guess.

I see, overload of the senses. And were you restrained when this happened?

Lol, I got you. I can barely take one, lol. The last one on one tickling session actually broke me. I had to take some time to build back up again, lol.

Between 1999 and 2006, I saw a professional dominatrix, Mistress Zara, who worked at a place called The Hidden Chamber.

On several occasions, after I was tied down to a bondage table, MZ invited all of the mistresses who were not busy to come in and gang tickle me. The most that ever were available was five in addition to MZ herself.

The experiences were wonderful to me. I loved being tickled by so many women all at the same time. It was total sensory overload for the ten minutes that it lasted. :bouncybou

Wow, sounds intense and fun. Geez, if you only lasted ten minutes, I definitely don't know about me.

It kinda depends. My experiences with it have been fun and intense at the same time. Overall though I prefer one maybe two ticklers. If you start getting people going all out of sync it's not as fun in my experience. But it's worth a try if you're interested.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back