• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Fun To Be Restrained and Tickled Or Unrestrained And Tickled?

AI93JR

TMF Poster
Just a curious Lee here. I've had about five or six tickling sessions so far. I've been restrained in all of them. The more recent being the most intense (the last one is an all-time high) and fun tickling sessions I've had. I've never been tickled without being restrained, I don't think a can honestly, lol. However, I'd like to try.

With that said, is one more fun than the other?

I think a Tickle fight would be fun, had a girl tickle me one time, she only tickle me a few times and that was it, I like tickling myself

I think a Tickle fight would be fun, had a girl tickle me one time, she only tickle me a few times and that was it, I like tickling myself

I've done tickle fights both at foot fetish parties and in private sessions,for they are indeed tons of endless amounts of fun. :bluebowdance: :bluebowdance: :zomgrabbit: :zomgrabbit:

For me, it is more fun to be restrained. Also, it is safer for the ler because I thrash a lot when tickled. :D

Personally I prefer to be restrained. If I’m not restrained then I can’t help but resist/fight back. If I’m restrained then I’m completely vulnerable and helpless, which is a huge part of the appeal for me. I have no choice but to lie there and take it.

Both are fun, try unrestrained and decide which you like more.

I do all of the tickling, so I much prefer my lee's be thoroughly restrained and completely helpless! Blindfolded is optional. I figure out what's worse for THEM - to see it coming …. or NOT see it coming! LOL

I'm usually restrained, usually on a table so it's safer. However, I can take or least I'm small, and some of the people who tickle me, just hold me down, and I don't have the strength to get away anyway. I've got one one woman who tickles me, and she can hold me with one arm, tickling me with her other arm. Or maybe just keeping me in control. I don't even understand it, but she's so strong or I'm so weak, lol, that I can spin around whatever, she never loses control of me.

You ever see that video where Layla Moore is tickling Cupcake Sinclair on the couch, it's like that. Though me and Ana, have a bigger proportional difference.

It might actually be more enjoyable. Because I've got a complete free range of motion, but I have no way of getting away. And on the off chance I do get away, she pulls me back, so it's like even more like hyperactive and exciting. It's definitely rarer than being restrained.

Being restrained is beneficial for my internal roleplaying thought process that I sometimes go into, it's easy to pretend like I've actually been captured and are will never be able to get away which can increase enjoyment. I like both, more or less equally I guess. Though not being restrained might be slightly more enjoyable.

Unrestrained is more fun but restrained is more hot. It is kinda fun to hold your arms up and see how long you can hold them up while being tickled.

Tickle fights/wrestling are the best in my opinion! But then again ive never been tied or anything like that..and that also comes from a playful person so.. ^^

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back