Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Tickling gym Full Movie MP4
The Secretary Mp4
Sumiko vs Rock C That Tickles! MP4 Version
Clips4Sale Banner
Cutie Dacy is tickled!
Busted Burglary Barefoot Tickle! Pt 1 (1080 mp4)
Space Wars - Complete Video - MP4 - Hi Resolution

What's New?

3/22/2019

There is still a bit more then one week left to vote in the 2018 Golden Feather Awards! Don't forget!

New from MTJ

Bounce in
the Night #4

Click here
3/14/19

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
ShadowJake99
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
Justin Sane
Jmills
Goddess_nemesis
FJSLikesTickling
February7
DVNC
Dr_Random
Doctor D
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

likeasong

More Fun To Be Restrained and Tickled Or Unrestrained And Tickled?

Just a curious Lee here. I've had about five or six tickling sessions so far. I've been restrained in all of them. The more recent being the most intense (the last one is an all-time high) and fun tickling sessions I've had. I've never been tickled without being restrained, I don't think a can honestly, lol. However, I'd like to try.

With that said, is one more fun than the other?
    AI

I think a Tickle fight would be fun, had a girl tickle me one time, she only tickle me a few times and that was it, I like tickling myself

Quote Originally Posted by happytoy99 View Post
    I think a Tickle fight would be fun, had a girl tickle me one time, she only tickle me a few times and that was it, I like tickling myself
    I've done tickle fights both at foot fetish parties and in private sessions,for they are indeed tons of endless amounts of fun.

Restrained. But then again I prefer to feel helpless when being tickled.

Blog Entries
    For me, it is more fun to be restrained. Also, it is safer for the ler because I thrash a lot when tickled.
    <== the sacred soles of Goddess Shelly

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Buy my nonfiction epic here.

Buy my popular novel "Jennifer's Revenge" here.

Order one of my collections of short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED series
    Order Today!

עם ישראל חי
    אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל חי

Personally I prefer to be restrained. If I’m not restrained then I can’t help but resist/fight back. If I’m restrained then I’m completely vulnerable and helpless, which is a huge part of the appeal for me. I have no choice but to lie there and take it.

Both are fun, try unrestrained and decide which you like more.

I do all of the tickling, so I much prefer my lee's be thoroughly restrained and completely helpless! Blindfolded is optional. I figure out what's worse for THEM - to see it coming …. or NOT see it coming! LOL

Blog Entries
    I'm usually restrained, usually on a table so it's safer. However, I can take or least I'm small, and some of the people who tickle me, just hold me down, and I don't have the strength to get away anyway. I've got one one woman who tickles me, and she can hold me with one arm, tickling me with her other arm. Or maybe just keeping me in control. I don't even understand it, but she's so strong or I'm so weak, lol, that I can spin around whatever, she never loses control of me.

You ever see that video where Layla Moore is tickling Cupcake Sinclair on the couch, it's like that. Though me and Ana, have a bigger proportional difference.

It might actually be more enjoyable. Because I've got a complete free range of motion, but I have no way of getting away. And on the off chance I do get away, she pulls me back, so it's like even more like hyperactive and exciting. It's definitely rarer than being restrained.

Being restrained is beneficial for my internal roleplaying thought process that I sometimes go into, it's easy to pretend like I've actually been captured and are will never be able to get away which can increase enjoyment. I like both, more or less equally I guess. Though not being restrained might be slightly more enjoyable.

Unrestrained is more fun but restrained is more hot. It is kinda fun to hold your arms up and see how long you can hold them up while being tickled.

Tickle fights/wrestling are the best in my opinion! But then again ive never been tied or anything like that..and that also comes from a playful person so.. ^^
    (^.'''.^)~