• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Adventures of Michael and Marty: Part One (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Keeping it all in the family plus better living through chemistry turned out to be the ideal formula for a clandestine relationship between horny cousins!

:jester:

The Adventures of Michael and Marty: Part One

by

T.T. Gore

***​

I know it’s wrong—that it’s a sin—but I just can’t HELP myself—!

“Ah, Marty…” he whispers. “You’re such a handsome, horny stud…”

How could I have let this HAPPEN?! I’m not that WAY—REALLY I’m not! But there’s something about Michael—something I couldn’t ignore—feelings and emotions that TEASED and TORTURED me—!

“Oh MICHAEL—!” I cry.

Michael…my cousin…a slender, silk-skinned, brown-eyed brunette…girlishly good-looking…with long lashes and pouty lips…his shapely limbs so fetching adorned with sexy dark hairs…his buttocks so deliciously curvaceous…and his penis so rigidly erect…

“Mmmm, and you make me so horny…” he whispers, running his fingers through my chest hair. “You make me want to do such naughty things to you…”

Michael looked at me one day…looked at me in a way that made me feel all warm and loose, low in my belly…and put a hand on my shoulder…and led me to the guest cottage on the grounds of his parents’ summer estate…

“Omygod!” I whine. “Omygod what IS this—?!”

“It’s whatever we want it to be, Marty…” he whispers, gazing deeply into my eyes. “I mean, supposing that you wanted me to tie you up…I’d do it…”

Dear GOD—the things we’ve DONE together! That first time we took our clothes off, got on the bed and masturbated, lying side by side. He threw his leg over mine but otherwise we didn’t touch one another. I made a mess all over myself in about two minutes, and Michael didn’t last much longer. It was SO fucking HUMILIATING—!

“Michael…Michael…do you want to tie me up…?” I moan.

After that first time we stole away together as often as we could. And as the weeks passed our clandestine relationship became more and more…intimate. Kneeling face to face on the rug at the foot of the bed we caressed one another’s naked bodies…petted one another’s balls…stroked one another’s cocks…

“Yes, Marty,” he whispers. “I want to tie you up…and tease you…and tickle you…”

Making out with Michael…heavy petting in the nude…became my obsession. He would kiss me, all over…and I would do the same for him…and there came a time when he kissed the swollen head of my yearning member…and begged me to return the favor…which I did…

“Tie me up!” I demand, putting my arms behind my back. “Oh PLEASE tie me up, Michael! And give me a PUNISHMENT—!”

Slowly but surely, orgasm by orgasm, Michael turned me into his docile and adoring sex slave…and in my heart I knew that it was only a matter of time until I openly acknowledged my desire to submit to him utterly…

And now that glorious moment has arrived at last! My heart flutters as he binds my arms behind my back with strapping tape—and binds my ankles together—and wraps more around my thighs.

“That should keep you under control,” Michael snickers as he pushes me down onto my back and straddles my knees. “Now what shall I do with you, Marty…?

“Whatever you want—EEEEEEEEK!!!”

He tweaks my nipple again and I emit another high-pitched, girlish shriek.

“That’s right,” Michael agrees, toying with my chest hair. “Whatever I want. So tell me, sweet cheeks—are you TICKLISH—?!”

“GAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” I bellow as his sharp-nailed fingers probe my tense belly. Jesus GOD—how it TICKLES—!

“Goodness GRACIOUS!” my sadistic cousin exclaims. “Whoever would have thought that such a masculine, muscular horndog’s so SENSITIVE?!”

“YEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” I bellow, wiggling and squirming as Michael sticks a finger into my defenseless belly button…

***​

No doubt Marty was baffled as to how he’d allowed himself to be seduced into such a compromising position—a clandestine same-sex affair with his own cousin! Well, it hadn’t been an easy thing to arrange. But Marty was worth the trouble! He’s so handsome…a brown-eyed brunette like me…but well-built…hirsute of limbs and torso…with a cute curvaceous derriere…and so very well endowed…

“YEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” he screams as I scratch his belly button. Poor Marty’s already pink-faced with laughter and we’re just getting STARTED—!

He fought against the feelings that I’d awakened in him, of course. Even in the throes of orgasm he’d insist that he wasn’t that way…that what we were doing was wrong…that we were committing a heinous sin that would get us damned to Hell…

“Well, well, WELL!” I chortle. “It seems that somebody really LIKES to be tickled!” Marty’s boy toy is standing tall and I give it an affectionate back-and-forth slap. This causes him to squeeze out a drop of pre-cum.

Each time we met, Marty swore that it would be the LAST time—that he couldn’t DO this any more more—that we were FINISHED—! But when I summoned him again, my handsome cousin arrived at the summer house just as quickly as his sexy legs could carry him. Ah, and it was such FUN to rub his nose in the humiliating reality of the desperate CRUSH he’d developed on me—!

“I suppose you’d like it if I made you CUM!” I say, toying with his balls. “But since you feel so GUILTY about or relationship, I think you deserve to be PUNISHED! That’s what you ASKED for, isn’t it?”

“Omygod!” Marty blubbered.

“So I’m going to TEASE you, and TICKLE you, and make you laugh your silly stupid HEAD off! What do you think of THAT!”

“NAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Marty bellows as I commence to stroke his thighs. “IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HICK-HICKLES MEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

He squirms and writhes as I subject his legs to a hilariously ruthless assault. It’s fascinating to observe how the plague of goose bumps I raise make the hairs on his legs stand up and quiver! And when I begin on his feet, poor Marty has an absolute HISSY fit—!

My cousin’s confusion concerning his feelings for me is understandable enough, seeing as how they’ve been chemically induced. On the campus of Unknown University, certain nefarious concoctions, amalgams of narcotics and aphrodisiacs, are readily available to those with the right connections. As a Scarlet Skull brother in good standing I have such connections, and the compound I obtained thereby is guaranteed to turn the thoughts of any masculine stud in a bi-curious direction. As a bonus, it also renders the subject ticklish…extremely ticklish…

So I was fully prepared for summer vacation, which the extended family is spending together. Marty and I were given adjoining bedrooms with a shared bathroom Thus it was a simple matter to spike his shower soap with the erotic chemical cocktail I’d acquired on campus…

“OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-OH-NO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” he howls in response to my ticklish assault on his wiggling toes. They’re so cute that I just can’t resist bending down for a taste—which certainly draws a reaction from my handsome, helpless cousin!

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” he shrieks. “OH NOT MY TOE-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HOOOOOOSE!!!”

“But they’re so YUMMY!” I giggle. “I just LOVE to LICK them—and SUCK them—!”

“BWAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

***​

Michael tickles me until I’m covered with sweat and gasping for breath. He looks down at me finally with a bullshit expression of concern.

“Golly, you look EXHAUSTED!” he exclaims. “Ugh, and you’re all SWEATY!”

“Uuuuh…uuuuh…uuuuh…” I gasp by way of reply.

“But your naughty boy toy’s still all EXCITED, Marty!”

“ARRRRRRGH!!!” I scream as he flicks my upright cock with his finger. “That HURTS—!”

“No pain, no gain!” Michael says merrily. “But don’t WORRY! You’ve been such a GOOD boy that I’ve decided to REWARD you!”

I know what this means.

“Now what did I do with that feather?” he asks himself. “Ah, here it is!”

I cringe as Michael flourishes the feather in my face.

“Let’s see if I can TICKLE the cum out of you, sweet cheeks!” he merrily exclaims. “Let’s see if you can LAUGH yourself all the way to ORGASM!”

And with that, Michael swirls the feather over the swollen head of my yearning member—!

“EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” I shriek as a viciously potent thrill shot down my quivering shaft to explode in my balls! Every muscle in my body tenses, then convulses! A hideous sensation of creepy-crawliness corrugates my skin with goose bumps, agitating my sweat-damp body hairs and curling my toes!

“Oh yes…” Michael breathes, stroking my pee hole with sadistic precision. “That right, Marty. That’s right, sweet cheeks…”

“EEEEEE—EEEEEE—EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” I squeal. The feeling of being oh, so close—but not quite close enough—is MADDENING! If only Michael would tickle my cock FASTER and HARDER—but he WON’T! No, instead he TORTURES me, drawing back each time I arch my BACK and wiggle my HIPS—!

“Mmmm…” he sighs. “I could do this for hours, Marty. Tease you…torment you…toy with you…”

And indeed every fucking MINUTE of his excruciating ministrations seems like an hour in erotic HELL—!

***​

“Poor BABY!” I snicker as Marty writhes and wiggles and whines and squeals in response to the feather’s intimate caress. “This must be absolute HELL for you!”

“HIIIIIEEEEEE-EEEEEE-EEEEEE-EEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” he screams by way of reply. “OH PLEEEEEE-EEEEEE-EEEEEE-EEEEEE-HEEEEEESE!!!”

“Please what?” I inquire sarcastically. “Please TICKLE your BOY TOY some more? Well, sweet cheeks, if you INSIST!”

Ah, how marvelous to have Marty—handsome, sexy Marty—so completely at my mercy! It’s dream come true—literally! For this perverted scenario has played out in my head during countless late-night masturbation sessions! Alone and naked under the covers, I’d tortured myself with visions of Marty, naked on his knees, confessing his undying devotion to me, never dreaming that one day those seemingly hopeless dreams would come true!

But when that wonderful moment was at hand, I found myself in no hurry to consummate our relationship. There was time, I told myself, time to punish Marty for the way he’d spurned me in the past. How often had he ignored my come-hither looks! How casually had he disregarded my sly, insinuating words! How often had he brushed off my suggestive touches! Well, I swore to myself, now he would PAY for the pain I’d suffered!

“You were so mean to me, Marty…” I whisper, withdrawing the feather for a moment. “You knew how I felt about you…oh yes, you did…but you were so thoughtless…and so cruel… You enjoyed teasing me, didn’t you…?”

“No!” he cries, gyrating his hips in frustration. “I never KNEW about that, Michael! I fucking SWEAR that I didn’t—!”

“You’re such a LIAR!” I chuckle, laying a hand on his heaving chest. “But honestly, sweet cheeks, I can’t stay mad at you!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAAR!!!” he howls as I give his nipple a firm tweak. “You’re HURTING me—!”

“You always hurt the one you love, Marty,” I reply. “Well, I do. But you’d never DREAM of hurting ME, isn’t that right?”

“AAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!” he bellows as I tweak the other nipple. “No! No I NEVER would—!”

“Well, that’s good to hear,” I nodded, brandishing the feather in his face. “Even though I know you’re lying to me, sweet cheeks. Now, where were we…?”

***​

Once again I cringe all the fuck OVER as fucking MICHAEL flourishes his fucking FEATHER in my fucking FACE! He’s being so MEAN to me! And the worst part of it is that deep down inside, I know that he’s right. I’m a liar—I did know how he felt about me—and I enjoyed TEASING him—!

My sweet sadistic cousin smiles down at me. “What shall I do with you, sweet cheeks? Perhaps you’d like to cum for me…”

“Omygod!” I blubber, squirming in my bonds. “Oh MICHAEL—!”

“Or perhaps you need to be tortured some more…just to make certain that you’re really and truly sorry for being such an evil, cock-teasing bitch…”

My eyes cross as he touches the feather to my nose—and begins to tickle my nostrils!

“HIIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEE!!!” I shriek, writhing madly in response to the indescribable sensation produced by the feather’s caress. Tears stream from my eyes—my muscles bulge against my bonds—my toes curl and my skin crawls with goose bumps!

“It’s amazing how a little bit of tickling can transform a masculine stud into a sniveling little pussy boy,” Michael observes as he torments me. “Have you learned your lesson, Marty? Do you want me to stop…?

“YEEEEEEAAAAAAS!!! PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!!”

“Well,” he goes on, “maybe I should stop. After all, I wouldn’t want to drive you completely out of your tiny mind…”

But fucking Michael DOESN’T fucking stop! No, he keeps TORTURING my fucking NOSTRILS until I’m fucking POSITIVE I’ll go totally fucking NUTS—!

“Just one more minute, sweet cheeks,” he snickers. “You can take it for one more minute, right?”

“YAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” I bellow by way of reply.

“Wow!” He exclaims. “You would not BELIEVE how PINK your FACE is, sweet cheeks!”

And he stops! Michael stops TICKLING me—and I weep with servile relief and gratitude—!

“Well,” he whispers, “I guess maybe you’ve earned your treat, sweet cheeks. And I see that you’re ready…”

He’s right about that! Despite—or more likely because of—the prolonged tickling and tweaking, I’m sporting what is probably my most extreme erection EVER—!

“I’m going to fuck you with my feather, Marty.” Michael licks his lips. “I’m going to tickle that great big load out of your aching balls…”

And with no more ago, my sexy cousin dips the feather down to stroke the ultra-sensitive head of my yearning PENIS—!

***​

“EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!” Marty shrieks as I stroke the head of his boy toy. He arches his back and wiggles his sexy ass, grunting and gasping and whining!

“So how does that feel?” I inquire. “Do you think you’ll ne able to DO it, sweet cheeks?”

“OH PLEEEEEEEEEEEESEEEE!!!” he squeals.

“Mmmm, yes,” I sigh. “I think that you definitely feel something…”

And I must admit that I’m feeling something too! I run the fingers of my free hand through Marty’s damp chest hair and tweak his nipples, adding a bit of pain to the proceedings and eliciting a girlish scream that’s music to my ears!

“Is that a drop of pre-cum, you dirty little boy?” Again I tweak his nipples. “Good grief, what a horny SLUT you are—!”

***​

“GAAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!” I howl as fucking MICHAEL tweaks my fucking NIPPLES! He’s RIGHT—I’m nothing but a horny fucking SLUT—and Jesus GOD the fucking FEATHER makes thrill after thrill shoot down my COCK—into my BALLS—my BELLY—my ASSHOLE! But try as I might, I can’t quite GET there—!

“Ha!” Michael chuckles as he strokes my shaft with sadistic precision. “You’re starting to get CLOSE, aren’t you, sweet cheeks?”

Oh YES I’m getting close—and I’’m fucking DESPERATE to cum my idiot fucking BRAINS out! So I gyrate my hips in a frenetic effort to maximize the contact between the teasing feather and my throbbing joystick! It TICKLES! Oh yes yes YES it tickles! It feels HORRID and it feels MAGNIFICENT and any moment now I’m going to make a nasty fucking MESS all the fuck OVER myself—!

“That’s right, sweet cheeks, you can do it,” Michael whispers as he tickles my upright organ’s most delicate sweet spot. “Cum for me now…”

“UGH!!!” I grunt, bouncing my naked buttocks on then mattress. “GRRRRRRUUUUUUMPH!!!”

“Mmmm, yes…” Michael breathes.

“Oh FUCK!” I cry. “Oh SHIT! Oh FUCKING shit I’m cumming NOW—!”

***​

And he does!

It’s a beautiful sight—my handsome cousin, his face contorted with effort, growling and writhing as he launches his load. In a series of muscular spasms, he anoints his hirsute torso with the most precious essence of his body. It’s the ultimate submission, the ultimate humiliation, the seal set on our relationship. He’s MINE now—he’ll NEVER squirm free of my clutches!

“Ugh…ugh…ugh…” he gasps, utterly exhausted and drained by the ordeal I’ve put him through.

“So, sweet cheeks.” I smile down at him. “What have you got to say for yourself?”

***​

I gaze up at Michael, telling myself that it MUST be love. What ELSE could possibly explain what’s happened to me!?

“Michael! Oh MICHAEL!” I whine. “I’ll do ANYTHING—EVERYTHING—whatever you SAY—!”

“Of course you will,” my sweet sexy cousin agrees. He pats my flushed cheek. “But first let me release you from your bonds, Marty. And after you’ve cleaned yourself up we’ll discuss what you might do to demonstrate your love and devotion.”

I nod, still gazing up at him with adoring eyes.

“Is there anything you want to ask me?” he whispers.

“Yes…yes…” I sigh. “Will you tie me up and tickle me more, Michael…?”

“Oh yes,” he says, patting my cheek again. “A lot more, sweet cheeks…”

(To be continued!)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back