• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Torment of Mara (f/f feet)

shock

TMF Regular
[Disclaimer: I came across this story quite some time ago. It featured minors (unacceptable), male tickling (not my cup of tea) and other things I just couldn't agree with. I liked the concept though, so even if I changed a lot, huge parts are still untouched and credit goes to the anonymus original writer. If this is your story and you disaprove with what I did, please get in touch.]

THE TORMENT OF MARA

Isabella Mancini sat patiently inside her large black SUV and took a sip from her Starbucks coffee. She had been waiting for quite some time, but she was in no hurry at all. She left work early today to be on this exact location in time. She knew timing was essential in what she was about to do - the ballet class had finished just about five minutes ago, and her target could appear in this street any minute now. Isabella, aged forty and working as a lawyer, had a very special secret: She loved to tickle girls. But it was not the playful, fun kind of tickling most people would think of. No - Isabella loved heavy, merciless tickle torture. To this end, she had built a special room under her large home, a room furnished with all the equipment she would need to deliver an unforgettable torture for her victims. She had spent a lot of time designing and building it, and she constantly improved it with new ideas and diabolic new tools she discovered during her extensive research on her favorite subject. Getting occupants for her room however was a more complex feat to accomplish. She abducted girls and had devised a strategy that so far had always worked out. In the weeks for her planned tickle fest, she would search for a potential tickle victim in the city where she worked. She would then spend a few days researching, following her prey home and noting the routes that were being taken. And then, on Friday, she would pounce.

Today she was waiting for her latest victim. She had spotted the girl whilst driving home from the groceries, and she had been struck by a lightning. The petite girl, a dancer apparently, was probably 18 or 19 years old, had long strawberry blonde hair and light eyes - green or blue, she had not been able to get close enough to determine that. But she would.

Her body tensed up as a by now familiar sight appeared on the corner of the deserted suburb street. The girl came round it, carrying a gym bag filled with, what Isabella assumed must be her dancing clothes, walking in the almost shy way that had caught Isabella’s attention in the first place. She looked adorable. She had her sneakers on, deep blue jeans and a white shirt. Isabella knew that she lived only two blocks from here, so she had to be fast. Praising herself for staking out on the right spot, she started her car and began her standard approach. Casually driving up to the girl from behind, she opened her right window.

"Hello there, can you help me?" Isabella leaned to the door as the girl looked at her, clearly a little surprised. "I am looking for a certain address, and I can’t find it. It’s kind of frustrating, because I just know it’s nearby."’

"Eh, sure miss, which street are you searching for?" The girl had the sweetest voice. Isabella already imagined it vocalizing hysterical laughter and desperate begging, but she had to stay focused.

"Radford drive twenty. Do you know it?"

The girls face turned into familiar acknowledgment as she heard the street where she lived. All part of Isabella’s cunning tactic. "Yes! I do! I live there. It’s very close, I can tell you exactly how to drive."

"You live there?" Isabella smiled. "Well then, how bout we do each other a favor? If you can tell me how to drive, I will give you a ride home. Sounds like a good deal right?"

"That would be great, miss!"

Isabella praised herself lucky that she was a woman. That usually worked in her advantage in situations like these. She opened the right door to allow her in. The girl buckled the seatbelt, closed the door, and Isabella drove off. Success so far.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Isabella, what’s your name?" Isabella smiled kindly to the girl.

"I am Mara, miss. Mara Bayton."

What a cute name Isabella thought to herself. Knowing her victims name was always so much fun for the verbal teasing during the tickling.

"Nice to meet you, Mara. And please, stop with the miss and stuff, I feel like an old lady."
Isabella carefully pulled over to the side of the road. She had been looking around, and there was nobody in sight to see what was about to happen.

"Why are we stopping here already? It’s over there!"

Isabella picked up her purse, and grabbed the cloth that was hidden in there. Cloth filled with chloroform. And before Mara could react, that cloth was in her face, and darkness filled her head.

Feeling dizzy and groggy, Mara woke up. She could not clearly remember what had happened, apart from stepping in the car with that lady, Isabella. As she tried to raise her hands to her head, she noticed something was wrong. Something was very, very wrong. She could not move an inch, and it felt as if her body was constricted with something. She opened her eyes, but it took a few seconds for her to adjust to the bright light. As her vision came back though, she could see to her horror what had befallen her. She laid cocooned in what looked like a leather sleeping bag. However, it was immensely snug and tight and pinned her arms firmly to her sides. She felt that her wrists were cuffed to the inside of the bag with padded straps, preventing her from moving them around. She also felt that her legs must have been tied together inside the bag, at the thighs, above and below the knees and ankles. The bag itself had big straps around it every 10 inches or so, placed on strategic locations to render her as immobile as possible. It closed quite well around her neck. But it did not end there. She was lying on what seemed a soft, padded table, and Mara noticed that there were five additional heavy leather straps coming from the table, which pinned her wrapped up body snuggly onto its surface.

The next thing she felt was that there was something in her mouth. It felt like a rubber ball, and somehow it was fastened into place with a harness of small straps that went around and over her head. Panicking, she raised her head, and noticed even more absurd facts about her predicament: Looking to the foot of the table, she saw that her head was not the only thing that protruded from her bag mummification. Her feet poked out from the other end, cuffed together with what looked like an enormous belt that was so broad it ended halfway up her shins. And then they vanished in what seemed to be a heavy wooden board very much like that pillory she had once seen in a museum. They were stuck in a padded opening in the middle which was holding her ankles firmly in place and tightly together. She could not see her feet on the other side, but she felt that she didn't wear her shoes anymore, and her socked feet felt unprotected. The room was filled with lors of other weird looking contraptions: A dentist like chair with lots of straps. A large X-shaped rack. Chains and ropes, and much more. She also noticed a large flatscreen TV which was strangely enough placed on the ceiling above her. It looked as if it was placed there so that a person lying on the table like her could watch it.

Panicking, Mara began to struggle as much as she could, and she began to scream for help. However, her bondage rendered her completely immobile beside from wriggling her head and feet, and the gag muffled all but the slightest noise. It was useless. A few tears streamed down from the corners of her eyes.

"I see someone is awake at last!"

The voice came from behind her, and Mara froze as she heard the sound of a heavy metal door closing. The voice belonged to someone she had just met, and surely enough, Isabella moved into view, standing next to the padded table that held Mara captive. Mara looked at her with wide and terrified eyes, and she tried to let lose a few pleas for help. This came out muffled again, and she started struggling again.

"You should spare your energy, Mara. Now I want you to listen really carefully to me, is that understood?"

Mara nodded quickly.

"You are completely helpless, honey. Nobody can hear you. We are in a soundproof room in my house which is located on the country side. I gagged you to make sure that you would not waste your voice in yelling for help, not because I was afraid someone would hear you. You fell into my trap and now you are mine. Is that clear?"

It took a few seconds, but Mara nodded.

"Now, I will take the gag away, but if you scream or even say a word, I will put it back in for the rest of your stay here. Understood?"

Again, the immobilized girl nodded. Isabella carefully lifted her head up and unbuckled the ballgag. The saliva covered ball was retrieved, and a few small coughs escaped Mara's mouth. She remained silent however, looking at her captor with fright.

"Ok Mara, I bet you wonder what is going to happen to you. Am I right?"

"Yes." It came out almost as a whimper.

"You are here because I want to have a little fun with you. Fun at your expense though, I’m afraid. Now, first off, can you move?"

Mara was quite amazed that Isabella would ask that even though the answer was clear enough, but decided to work with her as much as possible, afraid of possible punishment in her current position.

"N…no… I can’t..."

"Do you feel helpless, sweet Mara?"

"Yes."

She almost cried.

"Did you notice I removed your sneakers?"

Mara remained silent, not understanding why that was so important.

"Of course you did. And that's a vital part in the fun we are going to have together. You know what, I can’t wait any longer. Let’s get started."

Isabella carefully ran her fingers over Mara’s bondage, checking for any possible slack. Mara looked at her with morbid fascination as she unbuckled a few straps, only to redo them even tighter, taking away the last possible vestige of movement from Mara’s body. She then moved to the head of the table. Without saying a word, Isabella firmly pushed Mara’s head into the padding of the table. From the corners of her eyes, Mara saw another strap being pulled out from the surface. The strap had a soft, furry padding on the inside. Smiling, Isabella carefully wrapped the strap around Mara’s forehead. Realizing what was happening, Mara gave up a small whimper. She heard a click, and then felt the strap being pulled tight. Mara's head was now immobilized as well, forcing her to watch to the ceiling. To the flat screen TV.

Then she heard Isabella whisper into her ear. She tried to move her head, but could not. It was hopeless.

"Mara, I am not going to lie to you. I am going to torture you. Make you beg for mercy, drive you insane, and then I will go on even longer. And there is nothing you can do to stop me."

"No! Please! Please! Don’t hurt me, please!"

Mara began to half cry, half beg as she heard this. But her captor quickly laid her finger on her mouth.

"Sshhhh. It won’t hurt. But if you keep begging, the gag is coming back sweetie."

Scared for her life now, Mara clamped her mouth shut. Hundreds of thoughts raced through her head. She was so helpless right now; this madwoman could do anything to her she wanted.

Isabella's lips where now almost touching Mara's ear as she whispered the next words in the sweetest, softest voice. It sent shivers down Mara's spine.

"I am going to tickle your feet, honey."

Mara was speechless. Tickling. She was horribly ticklish, and her feet were the worst, and if Isabella would do that to her she would die.

"Yes, that's right. And there's nothing you can do against it." Isabella smiled.

Isabella now moved to the foot of the table, near Mara's helpless socked feet.

"You know Mara, when I took off your shoes and saw these two gorgeous dancer's feet, I just decided that they should receive a lot of attention the next few days …"

Mara freaked. The next few days? That was more than any human being could handle! She had always found a few seconds a horrible experience, let alone days!

Isabella went on.

"I know foot tickling techniques that will make you wish you’d be dead. And I am going to try them all on you, little Mara. I am going to tickle these sweet soles of yours until you are insane. I will send you to tickle hell and back again - and the best part is that you are going to have the prime time seat to your treatments, so you can enjoy the fun as much as I!"

The screen went on. Mara stared at a live feed: The screen showed her own socked soles. She was going to watch her own torture.
Mara was overwhelmed by a fast succession of horrible revelations and flabbergasting imagery. This was unreal. She was tied up in a nightmarish bondage setup with her sensitive feet about to be tickled, and all this was being shown in her face. She tried to move her head away, but to no avail, and the morbid curiosity of what was going to happen made her eyes stick to the screen.
Mara wanted to say something. Something that made sense. But she couldn’t find any words. Whimpering and stammering she tried to speak, but Isabella spoke first.

"I am going take off your socks now."

Mara wanted to protest, but Isabella had already grabbed both socks and started to carefully slide them up, slowly baring Mara's big round heels first, then revealing her beautiful smooth, pink soles and high dancer's arches. She carefully continued sliding the socks up to uncover more and more of Mara's soles, and finally the curvy, fleshy balls of her feet. There she stopped, right at the base of her toes, and took some time to get a good look at Mara's now naked soles. They looked so soft, slightly wrinkled at the center. Isabella moved her face really, really close - so close that Mara could feel her warm breath on her soles - and then she touched them lightly, ever so lightly, with her index finger, feeling that young, tender, soft skin, as she inspected every wrinkle on her soles. For a few minutes, she simple admired those soles from up close, slowly and softly tracing those high arches with the tips of her finger. Isabella smirked as Mara shivered at her light touch.

After what seemed like an eternity, Isabella decided to completely remove the socks, gently sliding them off, finally revealing Mara’s long shapely toes with that deep red nail polish.

Isabella marvelled at the absolutely gorgeous pair of naked, young feet in front of her. She chose so well. This was going to be so much fun!

She put the socks aside.

"You won't need those anymore for the rest of your stay here, sweetheart. Barefoot it is for you!" She smiled.

"Now. Let's begin. And if you can hold your laugh for thirty seconds, I’ll let you go."

And so it began. Mara saw Isabella’s hands move into view. They had long, sharp, deep red nails, and Isabella began to gently stroke them up and down her now bare feet. Immediately, these feet began to wriggle around in what little room they had. Mara bit on her lip after a small giggle escaped her. If she wasn’t going to laugh, then maybe Isabella would get bored. But it was horrible! Tickle sensations shot up her legs, straight into her alert brain, she felt every stroke of Isabella’s nails as they wandered randomly over her tender soles. She tried to cover one foot with the other, but Isabella just focused al her attention on the uncovered foot. Mara tried to count - 1…2….3……TICKLING! The tickling just overwhelmed everything, demanding all attention. Isabella began to spider a little, still keeping the tickling to a minimum, barely touching the soft skin. Mara kept staring at the screen were she could follow all the administrations that her feet were receiving. The laughter was bubbling up from inside.

Isabella then pulled away from her feet. Mara, relieved that the teasing had stopped, relaxed a little to breathe. Immediately, Isabella attacked her feet again, this time tickling in ernest. Mara had been caught off guard, and the tickling sensations won.

A flood of laughter escaped Mara, as Isabella tickled all over her helpless bare soles. She spidered up and down both feet, scratched at her heels and back. Desperately, Mara tried to move, but she was in the most thorough bondage possible. Isabella then grabbed her left foot and used her thumb to push back her toes a little spreading them out. She then began to intensely tickle her arch. It was horrible! The especially tender spot on her sole was no place to be touched like this. Mara’s laughter shot up a pitch, and her other foot flapped around. Isabella then switched to her right foot and repeated the process. The tickle dance went from her left to right foot for what seemed like hours.

"AAAAHAHAHANAAHAHASTAAAAAHAHAHAP!!!! AHAHAHAAHNOOOHOHOHOHOHOPLEEEEEEHEHEHEEZZZ!"

Mara desperately wanted this to end! She would do anything. Isabella now and then snuck in a few tickles under her toes, making her squeal. Her toes were her worst spot, by far. The thought of a tickling expert like Isabella working on them was terrifying to say the least. After an eternity of begging, giggling and laughing, Isabella finally stopped tickling. Her hands moved out of the screen, and Mara’s feet were alone again. Mara desperately tried to catch her breath, the tight bondage making it hard to breath. She could see a few flushed spots on her feet - the places which Isabella had found good spots and had tortured more intensely.

"You are one perfect victim, sweetie. You are maybe the best one I had so far. Your laughter is like music to me, and your feet are near perfect."

Mara wasn’t sure if she liked that compliment.

"Now, it’s time for some expert work. I’m going to introduce you to some methods that I developed over years of fun."

Mara watched to the screen and saw two large, stiff looking feathers moving into view.

"P…please… Don’t use those… Please, I’ll do anything! Don't tickle me anymore!"

Isabella laughed.

"Oh, of course I am going to use those, and of course I am going to tickle you. I am going to tickle your feet all day long! All I want from you is laughing, begging and suffering sweetie. Nothing more, nothing less."

And with that, Isabella carefully began to stroke the feathers all over her soles. Up and down, up and down.
Mara began to giggle uncontrollably. Even this tickled, although it wasn’t as bad as Isabella’s nails. It was more of a soft, teasing tickle, but it still tickled like hell. Mara watched on the screen as the feathers worked on. Now and then, a feather would continue its way up, to the base of her toes. If that happened, Mara inserted little panicky squeals in her cascade of giggles. She scrunched her toes to lessen the effect of the tickles, but this only led to Isabella using the feathers on the tops of her toes, forcing her to fan them open again, inviting the feathers back to her soles and toes.

"I love this ticklish dance your feet are doing, but let’s see how you cope with a more steady approach."

Isabella grabbed the toes of her left foot again, and gently pulled them back, pushing them against the wooden stocks. Taking the two feathers in her other hand, she began to feather her left sole exclusively. Mara felt so incredibly vulnerable! Giggles and the occasional guffaw flowed from her lungs like water. She managed to sneak in a few pleas for mercy, but they fell upon deaf ears. Instead - a steady stream of teasing:

"Does it tickle when I do that? Or how about the big toe, is that good? You can’t get away, you can only lie there and take it, how terrible you must feel! Oooooh, let’s get back to the arches, shall we?"

The feathering went on and on, as Mara just laughed and giggled.

"Awww, does little Mara happen to have ticklish feet? Poor girl... so ticklish and helpless..."

Isabella made sure to trace every wrinkle on Mara's soles, slowly, carefully, methodically, and the light kiss of the feathers was absolutely maddening. She would slowly spiral in on Mara's arches, drawing the tiniest circles on the balls of her feet, caressing each and every toe.

"Does it tickle when I do that? Draggin those feather all over your helpless soles? Want me to stop? Really? Well, I don't think so honey - this is just too much fun!"

The feathers were followed immediately by a new technique that was even worse. Once again firmly grabbing one foot at the time, the screen showed Mara how Isabella used a tiny and very stiff paintbrush to prickle and tickle in some of her feet's most overlooked spots: Between the tiny crevasse were her toenail and toe came together, the few wrinkles on her almost perfect smooth soles, the stems of her toes, the tender skin between each and every of her toes. Once again, Isabella switched from her left to her right foot. This made Mara squeal with ticklish frustration, the itchy tickles from the brush were a whole new sensation. Isabella was so concentrated on finding the most horrible spots to work on, that her verbal teasing changed into hushed whispers, talking more to herself than to Mara.

"Yes…. Right here…. That’s a good spot. Let’s stay here for a few minutes."

Isabella licked her lips as she tickled an especially ticklish spot over and over again, the tip of Mara's left pinky toe.

"Neeeheheehe! Pleaaahese stop! Ihihits toohoho much! NAHAHA! NOT THEHEHERE!"

After one hour of careful exploring every inch of Mara's feet with her little brush, Isabella finally put it away. Mara was already feeling quite desperate. How long would this go on?

"Now it’s time for something really tickly. I think your feet look rather dirty. Let’s clean them!’’

Mara had no idea what was going on. Then she heard a little click, and a familiar buzzing sound drummed into her ears. Wide eyed, she watched to the screen as the image of her bare feet was joined with an instrument she would never have associated with tickle torture herself.
Isabella gently grabbed hold of her right foot, and lowered a very menacing looking electric toothbrush towards it…

"Please, noooo! Stop it!"

"Let me explain something to you, darling: Nothing you say is going to help. I will tickle your feet for as long as I want. I know you hate me right now. But there's nothing you can do about it."

Agonizingly slow, the electric toothbrush made contact with her right foot. Isabella gently pushed it into her soft arch. If she would not have been restrained so well, Mara would have jumped three feet into the air! Isabella laughed evilly along as Mara let out an almighty scream which dissolved into a steady flow of laughter.

The quickly rotating bristles were gliding slowly over her sole. Isabella seemed to be hell bent on brushing every inch of her bare foot, and slowly and methodically moved the brush around. Mara felt her eyes getting teary eyed, blurring her vision on the screen that showed her own torture.

"If you think this is bad, wait until we get to those piggies. I’m gonna start at your heel, and move aaaaaalll the way up. Ready?"

Mara’s answer was lost in her hysterical laughter, and it probably would have made no difference at all. Mara felt the brush move to her heel, and then it began its painfully slow ascend towards her vulnerable toes. Not once the brush lost contact with her skin, and Isabella was using the palm of her other hand to keep her from bending away her foot.

"PLEEEHEHEEAAASE STOOOOHOHOHOHOP! AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!"

"Shut up and take your tickling, honey!"

The polishing torture crept into her deep arch, following the lazy curve, onto the ball of her foot, made a few circles there, and then reached the stems of her toes.

"Here we go sweetie, time to get mad."

Isabella gently grabbed hold of her toes and began to brush each toe one by one, starting with her big toe. She seemed dedicated to spend as much time as she wanted with each one, moving the brush from the toe tip over to the stem, to the toe pad, back down over the side of her toe, back up again, over the top were she let the brush tickle between her toe and her nail, and then back towards the webbing between her big and second toe. This cycle continued for at least 40 times until Isabella continued to the next toe. Mara was out of herself! This was by far the worst tickling she ever experienced. Her left foot flopped around in a futile attempt to distract from the tickling, and she desperately tried to free her toes from Isabella’s grip. But it was of no use. Isabella knew exactly what she was doing. After hundred desperate minutes, the brush finally finished with her pinky toe, and Isabella pulled it away. Mara had tears of laughter streaming down her cheeks, and her foot was still tingling from the horrible treatment it had suffered.

"P…please stop…. I am going to die if you go on… I will do anything you want, I won’t tell anybody about this, but please let me go!"

Mara really was willing to do anything to stop this mad treatment.

"Don’t worry, cupcake, you won’t die. I’ll make sure that doesn’t happen. But I think you might wish for it in a while. Now sweetie, I am having way to much fun with you. And I haven’t even brushed your other foot yet! I am sure it’s jealous!"

"NOOOO! NOOO!!! PLEASE!"

"Oh yes, of course! Enjoy, my sweet little tickle toy!"

Once more, the terrible buzzing sound returned, drilling into Mara’s ears, as to her horror she saw not one, but two brushes being raised into view.

"Happy tickling!"

"NOHOHOHOHOAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!"

Isabella tickled each and every toe of Mara's other foot in much the same way as before, and again, she took her sweet time with it. After one hour, she decided to change methods: One brush was applied to her sole and the other to the top of her left foot. Together, they played a devilish game, trying to keep into contact with Mara’s feet in a twisted tickle rodeo. Mara would move her feet back, into the caring embrace of the brush waiting for her there, and then forward again, pushing her sensitive sole right onto the other one. Isabella also moved the brushes around in a very random pattern, never striking the same patch of skin twice. This kept the sensations fresh and unbridled. Mara was still begging for it to stop between her forced mirth, and her attempts to get mercy from Isabella had lost their hope of succeeding. This woman was going to tickle her bare feet until she would die, she was sure. Isabella spent as much time on her left foot as with the other, until the brushes were finally shut off and pulled away. Mara did not speak. She just tried to get in as much breath without being hindered by tickle torture as she could during this break.

"No time for breaks! I bet you are very curious what happens when a well handled tool like a stiff comb meets with a pair of soft ticklish bare feet like yours. You know what, why don’t we find out?"

And there it was. The large, black plastic comb moved into view. Before Mara could speak, the plastic teeth had found their mark. Grabbing her two big toes firmly with one hand and then bending them back and pushing them against the stocks, Isabella began to rake the comb over both feet at once. It was big enough to do that. Once again, Mara found out that there seemed to be an even worse method to tickle torture feet after everything she had already endured. She screamed loudly, her eyes wide open, and unleashed her most desperate laughter so far. Isabella was going to town with this. The comb travelled up and down both feet in a flurry of motion, going side to side as well. Now and then, Isabella would quickly insert its evil teeth between two toes, and sawed it back and forth there. This made Mara squeal and scream, her toes trying to crunch up, failing because of the iron grip Isabella had on them.

"All that screaming. You are quite the drama queen little Mara, is it really that bad?’’ mocked Isabella. "It’s just a happy comb that want’s to have fun with your soft soles!"

Mara wanted this to stop so badly, but there was nothing to be done about it. Nothing to stop this terrible torture from being inflicted as she watched her tormented feet getting rather flushed from the aggressive tickle method being used right now. She could clench her fists, close her eyes, laugh. That was all the bondage allowed her body to do. And it was maddening. Isabella kept tickling with the comb on and on, dragging red stripes of flushed skin here and there, went to another part of her foot, only to return to the same spot if the red strips had disappeared too much to her liking. To Isabella, everything was as it should be. These feet were made to be tickled, their owner only existed to experience everything she wanted to try on them. Soft, bare and restrained feet, being tickle tortured, mercilessly, forever and ever. For Isabella, this was pure heaven.

Mara was sure that she was going to faint now, but Isabella was an expert. If she noticed that her treatment was getting the better of Mara, she would slow down just enough for Mara to regain her composure, only to go full throttle again.

Mara hardly noticed the comb leaving her feet. She was sobbing, giggling and puffing all together. She just laid there. She was being tickled into submission, and her resolve and will had almost been broken. Her entire world seemed to be her feet now. She felt her feet, saw her feet and thought of them, her brain haywire by all the torture.

"You know sweetie, I am getting tired of holding your feet back. And I can do a lot to you, but I can’t ask you to keep your feet steady, can I? So why don’t we do something about your flopping footsies?"

Mara barely believed what she heard. Was there a way to restrain her even more then this? What was going to happen?

Isabella walked away from the table, and Mara heard her open a closet of some sort.

"Oooh, I can’t wait to see how you look in these!"

Mara whimpered softly as Isabella moved back to the foot of the table. She seemed to be quit excited.
Watching the screen again, Mara saw Isabella’s hands move into view with what seemed like a metal mini cuff. She unbuckled it, and then, with the greatest of care, clamped it snuggly around Mara’s big toes, pinning them together. They seemed like a perfect fit.

"There we go… just like that…"

Isabella took her time adjusting, as Mara watched in silent terror. Her toes were being tied up. If she would not have seen it happen, she would never have believed that people would come up with stuff like this.

"You know, I am quite lucky to have these. I have the best set of toe bondage from the most experienced crafter I know. Doesn’t it make you proud that you are being restrained with the best quality there is?"

Isabella giggled evilly and continued her work. Mara just kept watching silently, feeling terribly helpless.

The clamp was padded with leather on the inside. It was quite snug, but not too tight that the blood would be cut off. Isabella then attached the clamp to a special contraption on the wooden stocks that held them perfectly in place. Mara’s big toes were now completely immobile. The contraption prevented her from wiggling her toes, moving her feet around and even from scrunching her toes. She was definitely going nowhere now! She felt even more helpless. Isabella began to hum a little tune as she picked up a tinier new clamp. She was going to do all of her toes! With the greatest of care, each of Mara’s further toes received a small padded clamp, which Isabella spend lots of time with trying to get it in place. She would put it right under the pad of each toe, making sure to leave a little of the soft flesh from her stems visible as well. Then, each toe was pushed back and attached to the stocks. She continued to do this until all of her toes were stretched back and fanned out to the point of it almost getting uncomfortable. Mara whimpered as Isabella finished her last toe, her left pinky toe.

"Wow! That looks amazing sweetie. The best thing I have seen all day."

Mara watched her own expertly restrained feet. Her long toes were not only drawn back, stretching her soles taut as a drum, but also pulled widely apart, inviting tickle torment in between and to the sides of her toes.

"Try moving your toes now, darling."

Mara did. Nothing happened - they were kept firmly in place, spread apart. Ready to be tickled.

"No more toe scrunching, my dear!"

She laughed.

"You know that if your bare soles are as taut as this, all the nerves get pulled to the surface?"

To demonstrate her point, Isabella gently scratched over Mara’s outstretched bare soles with her devilish nails, stiffing a giggle out of her.

"Oh please oh please please, don’t do this!"

"Oh, of course I'm doing this, tickle toy! This and so much more!"

Mara was going insane. Now she had nothing left to defend or move. Her body was nothing but a toy to this horrible witch, and all her attention could go to only one thing: The tickling on her feet. The horrible, horrible tickling.

"Tough luck space cadet, here we go."

With that, Isabella used both hands to attack the helpless feet before her. She wandered all over the immobilized toes, arches, and soles. Scratching, spidering, drawing figures, she used her nails like a true tickle artist. Mara was not impressed by the skill of Isabella’s tickling fingers though. She was way too busy laughing herself to the brink of despair. She tried anything to move her feet, to pull them away or to get her toes free from the restraints. All she signaled to her feet to do so however, was met with the same conclusion; she was completely helpless. Once again tears were flowing from the corners of her eyes, and her hair was stuck to her face in sweaty patches.

Isabella’s demonstration, showing how effective the toe bondage was, lasted much longer than Mara would have wanted. She no longer had any sense of time, and the words she tried to form to beg and plea were incoherent and desperate.

"Now, I have one more tickle upgrade in store for you. You probably keep hoping that you’ve reached the end of the long road of torment, that it can’t get any worse. Am I right?"

"…..yes…."

It came out in the most frightened, desperate way. Isabella was beside herself with glee, although Mara could not see it.

"Please… no more…"

"Guess what? It’s gonna get even worse than this. Much worse."

Isabella laughed her evil laugh again.

Mara heard a bottle being opened, and a squirting sound. Then, Isabella’s hands moved into view again, covered in a generous amount of white cream. And much to her surprise, they began to massage the cream into her feet. This was something completely different! Mara moaned softly, that’s how great it felt after all the torture.

"There we go. Relax sweetie. All the better to get your nerves calmed down before we go on."

The massage went on for about five minutes. Isabella made sure to cover every inch Mara’s feet with a ridiculous amount of cream - her soles, heels, every single toe and between. Mara looked on as Isabella wiped her hands clean. Her feet felt odd. The cream was dissolving into her feet with a weird, tingly feeling.

"The cream I just smeared over your feet is a little invention of my own. It’s a mixture of moisturizing cream, oil, and baby powder - the ultimate combination to make a foot so much more supectible to tickle torture. It will be glorious. Especially after this."

The relative silence of the room was disturbed with a high whining noise, and Mara had only seconds to realize that Isabella had aimed a hair dryer on her soles.

"This is called roasting. I off course am not going to literally roast the soles of your feet, but heat them up in combination with the cream. That will lead to the cream’s effect intensifying, as well being an amusing torture!"

There was nothing amusing about it. Mara winced and begged as the hair dryer heated up her soles way past the comfort zone. The burning warmth of the device was slowly moving over her outstretched feet, Isabella making sure to treat each foot entirely. In addition to the heat, the tingly feeling increased enormously, and Mara so badly wanted to move her feet away. The hair dryer was removed, and now Mara was truly scared. For what was about to befall her was, to her, the stuff of nightmares. Her feet felt so incredibly sensitive. Isabella gently blew on the sole of her right foot, and Mara squealed by how intense it felt.

"Now, my sweet little tickle toy, it’s time to break you. Time for your worst nightmare."

Isabella had retrieved a big, flat hairbrush. It had metal rods capped with pink, plastic nubs, and a switch.

"This is my most cherished tickle tool. It knows a very special trick, and it loves to work on feet. And guess what? I am going to use it on YOUR feet, Mara. Your helpless, big, bare, beautiful feet, and I won’t stop a second until you are complety crazy!"

Mara whimpered in utter terror as Isabella flipped the switch: The hairbrush began to hum. It was a vibrating one.

In an inevitable motion, the brush made contact with her feet, and Isabella began to vigorously scrub the bare pink flesh in front of her. Mara let out an almighty wail, and as her voice transformed into the most hysterical laughter she had ever produced, she called out desperately for her mother.

Mara had been broken. The hairbrush was the worst thing she had ever felt on her feet. It topped everything Isabella had thrown at her by far. The terrible tickling, intensified by the intense vibrations shooting trough each individual spike on the brush, raced up her legs straight into her tickle liquified brain. She could not think straight anymore, the tickling engulfed her. Her laughing became silent now and then, if Isabella would employ the right technique. She would drive the brush sideways, working on both soles at the time. She would scrub relentlessly up and down on one foot, drawing howls and shrieks from her tortured little princess. She would run the brush over the toes, which made Mara tuck at her toe bondage so hard that the skin would turn a little white, but she simply could not escape. The cream had made her feet so soft that there was almost no friction. And it just went on. Isabella no longer spoke, contempt with torturing the helpless feet in front of her. She was in heaven, poor Mara in hell. Small puddles had formed on either side of her head, were the journey of her tears came to an end. And the worst thing of it all was that she could watch every agonizing minute from her ordeal on the horrible television screen. There was simply no escape.

Isabella knew she had broken the young girl. She had done it many times. Sometimes her victims would put up a fight, but she always emerged on top, her tormented subjects broken by her horrific administrations. This young girl had been terrified from the beginning, her will and resolve already low. The fact that she was in Isabella’s most restraining bondage setup had also helped with that. She knew how much worse tickling was if no part of the body could move. Maybe she had blown away all her powder on this session, but then again, she really wanted to torture this girl, so it did not matter.

A fresh scream pierced the room as Isabella dug the hairbrush into the plump heels of the restrained feet. They had become flushed and red by now, completely tickled pink. Marvelous!

Mara was getting bubbly and dizzy in her head. The unrelenting tickle torture was making it quite difficult to breath, not to mention being extremely exhausting. She had lost her sense of time, and was floating on waves of tickle torture. She was isolated in a world made from torment, every single one of her senses being confronted by the tickling she was receiving. Then, just as she thought she was going to faint, the brush retreated.
Mara coughed and desperately tried to gulp in some air.

"There, that was quite the ride. I must admit I haven’t had this much fun in months! And these big feet have so much room to tickle. You must be very happy with these big, ticklish and cute bare feet."

Mara did not care. Part of her was somewhere else, trapped in a maze of her own tickle electrified brain.

"I think, little Mara, you deserve a break. You’ve took your torment like a big girl. Not that you had much choice off course. I think I am going to take a bath upstairs, and that will allow you to rest a little."

Isabella moved to Maras face. She could see a hint of relief in her eyes.

"But that does not mean I will leave you in complete peace."

Giggling evily, she once again moved away, to the locker from which she had retrieved the toe restrains earlier. Mara just panted, her eyes barely capable of registering the screen where her poor feet were still staring at her.

Isabella moved back, and took her seat at the foot of the table once more. Mara noticed that she had put on rubber gloves, much like those her dentist would wear. Being scared of the dentist a little, this freaked her out quite a bit.

"Wha…what are you going to do?" Mara asked with the weakest voice, her throat aching a little from all the forced laughter it had produced.

Isabella opened a pot of some sort, and took a generous amount of blue looking gel from it. She spread the contents over her palms, and then began to massage it into Mara’s waiting feet.

"Just a little surprise to keep you occupied while I’m gone sweetie. You are going to be driven crazy by it, I am sure."

Mara began to struggle weakly, not knowing what was going to happen. For all she knew, this stuff was going to melt her soles! But that did not happen. As Isabella rubbed the gel over and in between her toes, Mara noticed something happening at her soles. It began lightly. A tingle. A slight, minimalistic itching feeling. But it gradually began to feel more and more intense. Mara squeeled.

"What is that?! It’s itching!"

Isabella finished up, making sure each and every toe was covered generously in the gel.

"This, my dearest princess, is industrial itching gel. It is about a thousand times worse than the fun little prank powder you can buy in party shops. It was delevoped and used back in the eighties by the KGB for interrogations. I happen to have laid my fingers on a little supply. I don’t use it often, but when I do, it has the perfect effect. It’s not tickling, but I think you will agree soon enough that it is almost as bad, if not worse!"

Mara had already noticed how bad it was getting. The itching was unbearable! Her feet seemed to be on fire, as if a million ants were crawling and biting into her soles at the same time. And now the feeling began to spread all over her toes as well!

"Eeeek! AAAGH! PLEASE GET IT OFF! AAAAAH! EEEEEAAAAA!"

Mara tried so desperately to rub her feet together, tugging at her bonds, but nothing. Isabella ignored her pleas.

"I will be upstairs. The gel will stop working in a few days, maybe Ill be back to take it off before, maybe not."

She smiled.

She gave the begging girl a quick tousle. "See you later, sweetie!"

With that, she left the desperate girl to her torture. As she looked around, she saw two helpless, deathly ticklish bare feet, being devoured by the itching gel. Just as it should be. Absolutely, just as it should be!

Hours passed. Mara was barely aware of the fact that Isabella had re-entered the room. For what had seemed like an eternity, she had endured the terrible itching torture. It had gotten so much worse than in the beginning. It was awful. It was just as bad as tickling. She was sobbing, desperate for it to end, but it did not. She had even pleaded to the screen, pleaded to her bondage to set her free. But off course, the inanimate objects hadn't shown any mercy. She just had to lie there and suffer the torture.

Isabella walked over to the table.

"Enjoying the gel, trooper?"

Mara didn't. A teary eyed girl looked at her with the most desperate look ever, and simply begged. She begged for her to take away the terrible itching.

"PLEASE MISS, MAKE IT STOP PLEASE OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEASE!"

The despair in her voice was obvious.

"I can make it stop sweetie, but if I do, the tickles return. Do you want that?"

"YES! YES! ANYTHING BUT THIS MISS, PLEASE! I BEG YOU MISS!!!"

"Beg for me to tickle you. Beg me for tickles, and I’ll make it stop."

"PLEEEEZZZZ TICKLE ME! TICKLE ME TICKLE ME BUT MAKE IT STOP!"

"Now beg me to tickle your feet!"

"PRETTY PLEEEESE, TICKLE MY FEET! TICKLE MY FEET! TICKLE MY FEEHEHEHEEEET!"

Isabella smiled again. One more sign that she had this girl in her pocket.

"Alright sweetie, your command is my wish."

Luckily for Mara, the gel was removed quite easily. Since it was a gel, it would not get rubbed into the skin like powder usually was, and it could be washed off with a damp piece of cloth. Or, in Mara’s case, scrubbed away with a stiff brush.

The moment Isabella’s stiff nylon haired brush began to scrub Mara’s arch, the girl was back at laughing. It was a laugh filled with surrender and acceptance. Mara laughed, getting tickled once more. For all she knew, she would be here forever, getting tickled on her feet for the rest of her days. These feet were going nowhere. Isabella used the brush like a true expert, working over the balls in circular motions, up and down the arch, digging into the heels. Mara’s head was getting red, having received almost no respite from the maddening sensations on her feet in the last twenty hours. Isabella now and then would squirt a little soapy water on her feet, making the brush glide effortlessly over the taut skin. The water and gel slowly flowed from the tormented bare feet into the special little draining hole located under the foot restraints. When Mara’s soles had been cleansed from the gel, Isabella switched to a set of pipe cleaners to work on the poor girl's toes. This drew entire new symphonies of laughter from the girl. Isabella was surprised that, despite all the torture, the girl’s reactions were still mostly fresh and genuine. She twisted the prickly fabric in between the tied up piggies, working on every inch of the soft and sensitive flesh. Mara was going mad. It felt as if determined hairy caterpillars were trying to eat her toes. Isabella kept up the playful torture for about twenty minutes, switching back and forth between brushing her soles and pipe cleaning her toes, even though the gel had long been removed. Isabella then gently scribbled her nails all over Mara’s feet, reducing the laughter to giggles and squeals again.

"You know sweetie, I think I like these feet a lot. I like them so much, I would like to find out how they taste."

Slowly, she ran her tongue over Mara’s immobilized left arch.

Mara saw the back of Isabella’s head. She already had a feeling what was going to happen after Isabella mentioned the word "taste", but the feeling of a hot and wet tongue gliding over her foot still surprised her. Mara began to giggle uncontrollably, the licking of her foot the weirdest thing so far. It was kind of gross, and tickled like mad, but she doubted Isabella would listen to her arguments. So instead, Mara just gave in. She laughed, giggled and squirmed as Isabella licked each sole one after the other. She would go from her heel, slowly, all the way to the base of the toes, and then to the other foot. Sometimes she would do the same foot twice, or hovered into place above her arch, were it tickled most. Isabella’s tongue proved to be a capable tickling tool as Mara watched her soles getting wet with saliva. Then, new shocks ran up her legs as Isabella gently bit in the ball of her left foot. Mara screeched, and before long was laughing out loud as Isabella began to nibble and chew gently on her soft feet. Isabella chose her attacks with care, making sure that Mara could not get used to this new torment. And after a while, she moved up to her favorite spot, much to her victims horror; the toes. A wonderful "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZ" was inserted into Mara’s laughter as Isabella began to lick in between the toes and nibbled on the vulnerable toe pads. She just smiled, ignoring the pleas and agonized shrieks from her toy. She made sure to spend quite some time with each toe, and went back and forth at least twice. Halfway, she also brought in her nails to gently scratch at the abandoned soles, making sure that they received some love as well. Mara did the only thing she could, and had been doing so far; laughing herself silly. Isabella just loved this. Isabella spent at least thirty minutes licking Mara’s feet. They tasted slightly salt, and were soft and creamy. Perfect feet to work on with one’s tongue, thought Isabella.

Mara was relieved as this weird treatment finally ended. She sighed in relief. However, her respite was short lived. She noticed a slight tugging at her toes, and saw that Isabella was turning something behind her feet. Somehow, this seemed to make the rings to which her toe bondage was attached to draw back more and fan out a little, causing her feet to be pulled back even further. Her soles were now extremely stretched, as tight as possible, and Isabella continued with smearing on a slick layer of warm oil. This made Mara cringe with fear.

"Mara, baby, I had so much fun with you. Your feet are the perfect playthings! For now, young Mara, I will send you over the edge."

The dread humming sound of the vibrating hairbrush returned and filled Mara’s head with dread. Would she be tickled to death now?

"Prepare to laugh, darling!"

Before she could react, Isabella moved the vibrating hairbrush and the comb to her helpless feet and began the most ruthless tickle torment so far. Scrubbing the brush over her soles and sawing between her toes with the comb at the same time, Mara was lost immediately in hysterical screaming laughter. Her jaws and chest ached within minutes, and this time Isabella did not seem to stop. The brush and comb worked over her feet in random patterns, but not once did Isabella allow either of them to relinquish contact with Mara’s feet. She just worked on and on.

"It's tickle time, my little toy! Your soles are just so wonderful to tickle torture!"

No pity, no mercy. Scrubbing, brushing. Relentless tickling, all over her poor, defenseless feet.

"Aww, coochie coochie coo! Is little Mara ticklish on her feet? Is she? Does she want mercy? Does she want me to stop?"

Oh yes, she desperately did - but she was unable to voice it as she was too busy laughing her head off.
Only after three hours of nonstop tickle torture, Mara mercifully succumbed to a blackout.

"Looks like we went a bit overboard here."

Isabella smiled as she held the capsule of smelling salts under Mara's nose, the sharp smell waking her up from a nervous sleep. A sleep filled with nightmares of being tickled on her feet for the rest of her life. Nightmares that, as she realized when she opened her eyes, were nowhere as horrible as reality.

"Mara, darling, we had so much fun together, but now it's time for me to leave for a few hours. You're going to stay here though, waiting for me, right?"

Not much of choice, Mara thought, but she was too weak to do anything else but wimper.

"But when I come back, your real torment starts! What you experienced so far was nothing yet."

"Please, don't... please ... release me ..."

Isabella didn't reply. Instead, she opened a drawer next to the table and produced what looked like a handful of electric dentist's flossers.

"These will keep you from getting bored while I'm gone!"

Mara watched in horror as Isabella started to attach the flossers to a contraption in the stocks, right above her feet. She positioned all eight of them to aim down exactly at the sensitive spots between each of Mara's helplessly spread apart toes. The fine bristles of the tools barely touched her skin and seemed eager to pick up their ticklish work as soon as possible.

Mara's eyes widened. The adrenaline kicked in again,

"Please, please!! Don't do that! Don't leave me like this! This is CRAZY!"

Isabella stopped for a second.

"Ok. You're right, you're right."

She then grabbed Mara's white socks, unfastened Mara's headstrap, forced her mouth open, pushed the socks in and wrapped tape tightly all around her head. Then she pushed her head back down and attached the strap again. Her mouth shut like this, Mara's muffled screams of protest were now only barely noticable.

"I'll leave you like this. Better?"

Isabella grinned.

"Ok now, sweetheart, gotta run. Let's get this all started. You're about to receive some nice, long tickling."

One after one, Isabelle turned on the flossers. As they sprang to life, buzzing and vibrating between Mara's toes, the most insane tickling sensation crawled up her legs, all over her body, exploding in her brain. It was the most horrible tickling she had ever felt in her entiry life! It was overwhelming, unbearable - and there was nothing she could do against it. Mara couldn’t move an inch, her toes spread widely apart, helplessly exposing her most delicate, ticklish spots. And unlike Isabella, as Mara realized in horror, these tools would never ever tire. They would just tickle her nonstop, for as long as Isabella wanted them to - and Mara already knew that this cruel woman was not going to shut them off anytime soon.

"Aww, sweetheart, does it tickle? I bet it does. This really looks like your worst nightmare right now. All that sweet tickling between your toes, and no way to hide from it?"

She chuckled.

"Time to make it even worse for you! Im really putting you through hell now, Mara. Are you ready?"

She reached for both electric toothbrushes and snapped each of them to the stocks, positioning them exactly at the center of each helpless sole. As she turned them on, Mara went absolutely crazy! Ten brushes now tickling her poor feet! Toes and soles at the same time! It was too much. Way too much! The brushes didn't move, they just kept rotating relentlessly around the exact same spot, again and again. It was pure, absolute torture!

Isabella was taking sadistic pleasure in watching Mara trying to deal with the horrible overstimulation of her ticklish feet.

"I can really see how you're struggling with this. But you're not going anywhere, dear Mara - and those tools will stay exactly where they are."

She gave her a kiss on the forehead, and then whispered into her ear again:

"That's right. Your feet are being tickled, nonstop, and you can't move a muscle. You just have to take it. I'm now going to leave you alone like this, my darling. Maybe forever, who knows?"

She laughed as she turned on her heels.

"Oh, here's one last chance to make it all stop," she said while standing in the doorway. "You just have to say the words!"

Mara desperately screamed into her gag in ticklish frustration - but of course, no sound could be heard.

"Can't hear you, honey."

More faint muffled sounds from Mara.

"I'm waiting."

Mara screamed at the top of her lungs. Still no sound.

Isabella shrugged, smiling.

"Nothing? Really?? Someone seems to like it then! Do you like being tickled on the soles of your
feet, darling, all tied up and nowhere to go? Is this what you want?"

Isabella chuckled.

"Well, so be it then. Enjoy the tickling!!"

This woman was messing with her mind. Mara was hysterical.

Isabella blew her a kiss, turned off the lights and locked the heavy door behind her, leaving Mara to her excrutiating ticklish fate.

Time seemed to pass at snail's pace for poor Mara as the tickling on her feet was getting worse and worse. However, only half an hour later, she heard the door unlock, and as the lights went on, the familiar clacking of Isabella's heels filled the room. Mara really didn't expect her to be back so early - even though, to her it felt like an eternity - and she was actually kind of relieved. Being tickled was bad enough, but being tickled in the dark, all alone, not knowing when - or if - it will ever stop, was the absolute worst!

"How are you holding up, cupcake? You doing ok?"

Isabella stepped into Mara's view.

"Listen, darling, I had second thoughts leaving you like that."

She gently stroked Mara's cheek, smiling compassionately.

"I really did. It feels wrong."

A glimmer of hope flickered in Mara's red, tired eyes and she held her breath as Isabella walked towards her feet.

"It seems unfair to leave you like that, with these brushes tickling your soles. Considering how much you seem to enjoy yourself ..."

She paused as she opened up the drawer again.

"... I simply didn't add enough of them to keep you happy! I'm so, so sorry, honey! I know I'm terrible sometimes."

Mara's eyes went wide in shock as Isabella's hands came back into view, holding eight more electric toothbrushes. Eight!

"I'm now going to add six more to your soles, honey. And these big ones here " - she held them up for Mara to see - "will take good care of the balls of your feet. But before, I am going to dip them in that itching gel you loved so much."

With a devilish grin, she positioned the smaller ones, already soaked in itching gel, all around the brushes in the middle of her arches. She made sure to cover as much ticklish ground as possible. Isabella then fastened the big ones to stimulate the balls of her feet right below her big toes. She had used so much gel on them that it started to slowly run down all over Mara's soles, over her arches, all the way down to her heels.

And then, inevitably, Isabella turned on all those new brushes, one by one - and in a matter of seconds, Mara was reduced to nothing more than a hysterically tickled mess. She lied there in silent screaming laughter, lost in the deepest depths of her own personal tickle hell, while her soles were subjected to the tickling - and itching - of a lifetime.
She felt every single bristle on her sensitive skin, every drop of itching gel, and the tickling seemed to become more and more unbearable as time slowly ticked by.

"There we go, darling," Isabella said, admiring her handywork. "This should do the trick."

She walked towards the door.

"I'll leave you to it now, my sweet ticklish princess. Goodbye!"

Again, the lights went out, and the door was looked - only his time, Mara was absolutely sure Isabella wouldn't be back anytime soon ...

Last edited:
Incredible description of the tight taut toe bondage. One of the hottest stories!

This is Great! Im a fan of F/M tickling as well. Does anyone have a link to the original?

I forgot about this awesome story. I keep picturing Mara from call of duty in this story.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back