• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NFL Week 15.

Bugman

Verified
The Cowboys 5 game win streak came to a halt as the Colts defense throws a shutout 23-0.

The Jaguars free fall season continues against Washington 16-13.

Coming off the Miami Miracle the Dolphins were flattened by the Vikings 41-17. Tannehill finished 11/24 for 108 yards but in his defense it's tough to complete a pass when you are sacked nine times.

That fierce Bears defense put Rodgers on the turf 5 times on the way to a 24-17 win. Unless the Pack finishes strong Joe Philbin's time as head coach will probably be short.

The Bengals mugged Chucky and his motley crew 30-16.

The Titans kept their wild card hopes alive, taking down the Giants 17-0.

Bills 14 Lions 13.

Ravens over Tampa Bay 20-12. Reports claim Baltimore will release Flaco after the season. You know things are bad when a team is willing to take a 16 million dollar cap hit to be rid of you.

Thanks to the Steelers for knocking off New England 17-10! :D What a wild finish.

Oh, congratulations to the Bears for wrapping up the NFC North Crown today.

The 49ers beat Seattle in OT 26-23.

Last edited:
No miracle in Pittsburgh for New England. New England falls to the Steelers 17-10. New England suffers back to back December losses for the first time in 15 years.

A number of factors on this game: Chris Boswell makes a 47 yard FG for Pittsburgh after missing a chip-shot FG earlier in the game. The Steelers much maligned defense over the past three weeks come up big and stops Brady on the final drive of the game. New England commits a very un Patriot like 14 penalties including a holding call that put the ball back to the 20 on the final drive.

How did the Falcons put 40 up on the Card. . .oh, never mind.

49ers muscle up and take down the Seahawks

Bears with the NFC north with a win over the Pack, save Trubisky's ugly Christmas sweater.

Vikings destroy the Dolphins, and the Colts hang a goose egg on the Cowboys, Jerry Jones sad face :cry1:

Let's see if Foles works some magic and take down the Rams, I don't see it happening.

Barbershopman

Regarding Flacco, he is 33 years old and coming off an injury. The Ravens have his successor in and playing well. It's the curse of being injured and getting up there in age. You've got a kid who's your successor and is playing well. The team is not going to give you your job back just because your healthy again. . .see Alex Smith re: San Francisco 49ers.

Barbershopman

No miracle in Pittsburgh for New England. New England falls to the Steelers 17-10. New England suffers back to back December losses for the first time in 15 years.

Hey now, we all know New England never loses in December! Oh wait, they have. :D

Let's see if Foles works some magic and take down the Rams, I don't see it happening.

Barbershopman

If they pull it off that might be the upset of the year.

Regarding Flacco, he is 33 years old and coming off an injury. The Ravens have his successor in and playing well. It's the curse of being injured and getting up there in age. You've got a kid who's your successor and is playing well. The team is not going to give you your job back just because your healthy again. . .see Alex Smith re: San Francisco 49ers.

Barbershopman

Flaco will probably land somewhere, but he may have to settle for being a backup and take less money. The Cardinals might be a good fit, he could help groom Rosen. I wish him well, seems like a nice guy and all.

For me personally, it was nice to see the Pats get their come-uppance. Gronk caught only one pass and only targeted 4 times. Brady should have never thrown that pass that was intercepted to seal the game, he didn't see the Pittsburgh defender. Brady is making some very uncharacteristic mistakes in games of late. Maybe the game or father time is slowly creeping up on him.

The Patriots also never commit any penal. . .oh wait, no they didn. . .oh wait, the refs actually CALLED THEM ON IT!! Sorry, my feelings about the Patriots are well documented here.

Barbershopman

Couldn't believe the Falcons won this week, after the past couple of showings. Not that the win is worth a whole heck of a lot now.

For me personally, it was nice to see the Pats get their come-uppance. Gronk caught only one pass and only targeted 4 times. Brady should have never thrown that pass that was intercepted to seal the game, he didn't see the Pittsburgh defender. Brady is making some very uncharacteristic mistakes in games of late. Maybe the game or father time is slowly creeping up on him.

The Patriots also never commit any penal. . .oh wait, no they didn. . .oh wait, the refs actually CALLED THEM ON IT!! Sorry, my feelings about the Patriots are well documented here.

Barbershopman

You won't get an argument from me, I loved it. On one Steelers drive New England had 4 defensive holding penalties. If I remember right that equaled their total for the season.

Couldn't believe the Falcons won this week, after the past couple of showings. Not that the win is worth a whole heck of a lot now.

The Falcons have had a rough year. Dan Quinn's seat may be getting a bit warm.

The Eagles defense is giving the Rams fits in the first half. Foles just drove the offense 75 yards in nine plays for a touchdown at the 1:09 mark. Philly 13-10.

Last edited:
I don't know how my Redskins did it, but at the moment they have a viable path to the playoffs after winning today. With the Seahawks losing today and having to play the Chiefs next, also with the Vikings being Jekyll & Hyde, the Redskins have a legit shot at a playoff spot. Because of who the Cowboys finish with, despite their loss today I don't think the NFC East is in play. I think that they'll still win it. Now I'll be realistic, do I honestly think the Redskins are gonna win both of their final two games? I certainly wouldn't bet on it. Still, I came away impressed. They were declared dead by pretty much everybody. I know the Jaguars are awful and probably headed to a massive overhaul, but their defense is overall still one of the leagues elite. And to have not only a 4th string QB, but a 4th string QB who hasn't played a meaningful game in seven years, go in there and not make any mistakes and lead a game winning drive, that's big. I didn't think they were gonna win today.

Oops!! Foles did work some magic last night! My Bad.

Barbershopman

The Rams have some chinks in their armor and are not playing well lately. Goff has 7 interceptions and one touchdown the last three games. Even then I doubt anyone saw last night coming.

Honestly, I enter every season trying to be hopeful. Detroit sports are in a sustained rough patch. But, we saw how this worked with the Tigers. Hire a first-time manager on a playoff-caliber team and you'll hit rock bottom. I'm willing to give Patricia a few years but I haven't seen much reason to think he's got what it takes.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back