• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE HYSTERICAL MILF KARINE IS WRAPPED & TICKLED TO HER LIMITS : PICS & CLIP SAMPLE!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
THE HYSTERICAL MILF KARINE IS WRAPPED & TICKLED TO HER LIMITS : PICS & CLIP SAMPLE!

VISIT OUR NEW HD TICKLING WEBSITE :

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

THE HYSTERICAL MILF KARINE IS
WRAPPED & TICKLED TO HER LIMITS

The hysterical milf Karine is back for another tickling session and she's strongly wrapped on the table for
the perfect immobility and the ruthless tickle torture of her life.

Karine is horribly ticklish on every inch of her body and the fact that she can't move at all is absolutely
unbearable for her.
Watch her EXTREMELY TICKLISH UNDERARMS get attacked over and over and her INSANELY TICKLISH FEET
punished till she cannot take it anymore.

The guy drives her totally insane and the intensive long feet tickle torture is a masterpiece due
to Karine's explosive reactions.
Poor Karine, one more time she's tickled to hell without mercy and she seems to love that a lot.

WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEO FOR SALE!

Attachments

• KarineWrapped01.jpg
    KarineWrapped01.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 428
  • KarineWrapped02.jpg
    KarineWrapped02.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 475
  • KarineWrapped03.jpg
    KarineWrapped03.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 333
  • KarineWrapped04.jpg
    KarineWrapped04.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 496
  • KarineWrappedFree.wmv
    6.2 MB · Views: 1,041
I wish to marry this woman!

I wish to marry her also she is HOT! But I wish this clip store would use female ticklers and get away from the male ticklers, it is a real turn off and ruins any chance of me buying the clip or joining their site.

Thank you,
LBFT

I wish to marry her also she is HOT! But I wish this clip store would use female ticklers and get away from the male ticklers, it is a real turn off and ruins any chance of me buying the clip or joining their site.

Thank you,
LBFT

there are often female ticklers in this store :)

I agree Karine is wonderful.. the best model...
Everybody wants to marry her lol

Thank you,
LBFT

There are many female tickler but i agree with you about male tickler

Tickle Abuse make F/F video ONLY.
Tickle intensive make F/F video ONLY.
FTKL Tickling make F/F video ONLY.
The most part of tickling producers make F/F videos.

Thank godness someone does M/F tickling ALSO!!!

Last edited:
Tickle Abuse make F/F video ONLY.
Tickle intensive make F/F video ONLY.
make F/F video ONLY.
The most part of tickling producers make F/F videos.

Thank godness someone does M/F tickling ALSO!!!

there lot of producers with m/f... UK tickling, tickle room, russian tickling...
tickle abuse ha a store with m/f..
FTKL Tickling is doiing as much m/f than f/f..

maybe lot of f/f because it sells better? I dont' know..

I love the clip just the way it is. Keep it up just the way it is. Love Karine and I think you (FT Manager) do a great job tickling. Hope to see more of her!!!!!!

We produce both M/F and F/F videos with some MF/F, MM/F or FF/F sessions.
About Karine we produced F/F between her and Veronique and some F/F between her and Aurelia and some M/FF too with Karine and Aurelia.
We have all combinations to satisfy every tastes but unfortunately I can do nothing for those who don't understand that.
When I post a F/F clip some people ask for M/F and when I post a M/F as here people ask for F/F session.
May be I have to change of job and to stop my productions so everybody will be satisfied at the same time.

We produce both M/F and F/F videos with some MF/F, MM/F or FF/F sessions.
About Karine we produced F/F between her and Veronique and some F/F between her and Aurelia and some M/FF too with Karine and Aurelia.
We have all combinations to satisfy every tastes but unfortunately I can do nothing for those who don't understand that.
When I post a F/F clip some people ask for M/F and when I post a M/F as here people ask for F/F session.
May be I have to change of job and to stop my productions so everybody will be satisfied at the same time.

Maybe because your female lers are more fun than you
And be honest... there more people who ask you f/f than m/f
Your work is good and one of the best but more peopleprefer f/f... more expressive than male..

And for example.. the wrap.. which is one of the best scenes.. it s most or the time you And not f/f... why?

BTW cool clip!! hpe you have more with her:)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back