• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle torture turn on/desire?

Jmp123

So I have very ticklish feet, I’ve known this since I was little and I can’t imagine me handling them being tickle tortured, but lately telling lers that it’s my weak spot and imagining/asking how they would torture them has been turning me on a bit/making me excited about the possibility? I find myself talking about how ticklish they are even when I know it’s my weak spot? Just wondering if this is normal for other people too, or if I’m just too turned on by tickling lol

Maybe your subconscious mind wants to be ruthlessly tickle tortured, but your conscious mind realizes that shortly into it, you'd wish you could abort. :firedevil

my weakest spot is my ribs. if i had somebody like that in my life id tell them to do their worst and then keep going.....no mercy. i dont talk alot about my tickle fetish. i'll drop small hints here and there saying that im very ticklish...but i dont wave it around. if you have somebody who would love to take advantage then by all means live your life....just remember one thing...SAFE WORD....

My 'lees don't have to tell me where their most ticklish spot is, I'll find it!

Maybe it’s because you have a desire to be made weak? By being so intimate, openly vulnerable in bearing your most sensitive area, you’re giving up your own power and control, of your own volition (versus them “finding it out” and then using it against you, whether you reallly wanted that or not ;) )? I don’t know, but it seems you want a willingly “forced” break from being in control by offering up such a great weakness to someone you plan on using said weakness against you.
You want to be powerless. A ticklish break at that. And to choose who you’re giving such power to force you to unwind. Way I see it, the ‘ler’s job is even easier in how to drive you wild. :devilish:

It also gives the whole experience an added spark of betrayal -- often when you confide in someone about a serious weakness, the declaration carries with it an implicit request that the listener not then use their knowledge of that weakness against you. When they (inevitably) do -- when they ignore your implied beseeching, betray that assumed trust, and drive you around the bend by exploiting that knowledge, it psychologically amps up the torture and also encourages some self-recriminations for having been so naive or heedless as to foolishly give this person this weapon against you.

Or I mean y'know so I've heard.

You are absolutely normal,most of the girls I know do the samething,don't know about guys.Inside you just want to be tickled and you like it.

So I have very ticklish feet, I’ve known this since I was little and I can’t imagine me handling them being tickle tortured, but lately telling lers that it’s my weak spot and imagining/asking how they would torture them has been turning me on a bit/making me excited about the possibility? I find myself talking about how ticklish they are even when I know it’s my weak spot? Just wondering if this is normal for other people too, or if I’m just too turned on by tickling lol

This sort of thing seems to be pretty common among some Lee's. The conflict between wanting to be trickled in the worst way and also not wanting it because it could be too much is something that I really love as a Ler.

depends, sometimes I feel bad when I see someone getting it and they clearly want it to stop

As other have touched on-----yes, you definitely want someone to tickle your feet BUT on your terms, i.e., you are driven by a desire to be tickled by someone who knows how ticklish you are. And yes, it is common for lers AND lees to have specific "needs" or preferences as far as the other person's motivations. From a tickler's perspective, for example, I prefer tickling women who are turned on by tickling, even if they don't "crave" or actively seek it, i.e., I cannot get turned on if I know the ticklee is literally afraid of being tickled, with no turn-on tied to the fear. Most ticklees like you have anxiety on some level, but their mental states/attitudes toward that fear/anxiety tend to differ.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back