• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Nylon Feet Dangling Heels

hotchytick

TMF Expert
In my last year of grad school I sat next to a girl named Kim that kept me entertained all semester long by telling me jokes and coaxing me through the class when things got difficult. We never dated as she was seriously involved with someone and I was dating someone else. I have to tell you, however, that on one more than one occasion I could have indulged my fetish and tickled her feet when she wore anything that exposed her feet. One day I had a huge fight with my girl friend and at the same time I found out that Kim had broken it off with her soon to be fiance. We were meeting in the book hall (library) to research the theist of our dissertations for the final semester. I figured on that day I would arrive early. Kim walked in a few minutes later and WOW! I don't know what happened, but she was dressed to the nines. She had on a blue shirt, diamond necklace, black leather jacket, black leather pants, tan nylons on her ankles and feet and black stiletto heels. HOLY SHiT. Her blond hair was curled and she had on make up. "What happened you?" I exclaimed. She explained that her boyfriend had treated her badly so she decided to dress to kill to make him jealous. Fine by me, I thought, I get to hang out with this drop dead blond for awhile. I thought it was awkward, but she sat down on one of the leather chairs and swung her legs over the arm of the chair. I asked her if she was alright and she responded by saying, "I'm a little bit drunk and a little bit pissed off." Okay. I had a lot to do so I just hurried off to the endless rows of books and the computer station that held an infinity of endless information about my subject. After about 10 minutes I noticed Kim was still sitting there doing nothing. But one difference that i noticed was that one of her stiletto heels was dangling off of her right nylon foot. I shrieked inside because she had the sexiest feet EVER! They were curvy with nice arches and in nylons they were sexy as hell. I sauntered over to Kim and asked if everything was alright. "I'm okay, just bummed. I don't feel like working tonight." I sat there for a moment staring at her foot. I normally would have left Kim alone, but she was driving me nuts in a way she didn't know. I slowly crept closer and closer down her bent leg until i was standing directly in front of her right foot that was dangling her shoe. "Kim" I said. "Maybe I can make you laugh a little bit." "Hum?" shes asked. "A big grin came across my face as I reached out under her foot and started to tickle the arch of her exposed nylon foot. I watched her expression as I did this to see if It was cool or not. At first she didn't react, but then a tiny grin came across her face, followed by a "hey..." i was really enjoying myself, so I didn't let up. I was tickling her nylon foot that was dangling a stiletto heel from her toes. "tickle tickle tickle." I said. She responded with, "That's not funny. I'm ticklish on my feet, especially in these damn nylons. Why did I wear them? Who the hell was I trying to impress?" I didn't stop tickling. She was silent for awhile and let me tickle her non-stop. She titled her head sideways and said "You know, I even painted my toes for that rat bastard. At least someone appreciates my effort." I couldn't believe my luck. She was actually appreciative that I was playing with her feet!! "Ya know, I think being drunk makes me less sensitive to tickling. Isn't that strange? You are tickling my feet right now, I'm ticklish, and i don't even seem to mind. I'm glad you are here. You make laugh, you know that?" I was beyond ecstatic. "I should let you give me a foot massage, except that we are in the library and people around here talks. Who the fuck knows who is going to talk. Not that I give a shit what Bobby thinks. Sure, play with my feet all you want, what the fuck do I care?" At this point I wasn't sure if she was talking to me or her boyfriend Bobby (or ex?) But I took it to mean that I should pull down her other heel and start tickling this one as well. About two seconds in, an older woman walked over to us and said "This is a place where everyone is studying, if you don't keep it down, I'm going to ask you to leave." Kim swung her feet around, stood up and said, and this is when I knew she was really drunk, "Listen, if my boyfriend here wants to play with my feet what the fuck difference is it to you?" Oh shit I thought, were are going to get thrown out of here for good. "Listen young lady, you had better leave now before i call campus security and have you thrown out! Do you understand?!" Kim, to her credit, grabbed my hand, turned around and headed toward the door. When we got to the exit she turned to me and kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you for the laugh. I wish Bobby would tickle me pink they way you do. Good night my friend, I will see you in the morning." I have never forgotten that one.

Last edited:
And I'm betting that's the first, last, and only time you ever got to tickle her....

And I'm betting that's the first, last, and only time you ever got to tickle her....

Kinda, but not really. I tickled feet once more in class. She told me that no one knew how to make her laugh the way I did.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back