• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Three Wishes (*/f)

shock

TMF Regular
Two girls are walking through the water’s edge on this winter evening, barefoot, glancing wistfully out across the rippling Northern sea to the setting sun. The ballet boarding school is far behind them. The big old building, towering above the hill, is looking down at them with contempt. They are the troublemakers.

Lilith, the wind in her curls, is leading. As always. Audrey is falling more and more behind.

“Come on! The cold water is good for our feet!” she yells against the deafening sounds of wind and waves as she dips her toes in the water. Audrey isn’t so sure. She is freezing.

Purple light twinkles on the dancing foam as the seawater washes around something shiny sticking out of the sand. Stooping, Lilith sees the neck of a glass bottle poking up. It looks ancient.

“Audrey, come here! I’ve found something.”

Her friend, intrigued, catches up. She eagerly pulls it out, washing the sand from it in the shallow water. Could it be a message in a bottle? It has a tight cork in its neck, which she quickly pulls out without further thought.

In a whoosh of pink smoke, a woman appears as by magic before them, a white silky gown flowing around her body.

"You have released me from a thousand years of imprisonment,” she says in the softest voice. "For this I will grant you both three wishes.”

Hardly believing their luck, the girls look at each other, smiling, thinking long and hard as the genie floats patiently before them.

Eventually, Lilith speaks.

“I want to be the finest dancer in the world, and I want to stay forever young and beautiful and be immortal!”

The genie waves her hand - and with a thunderous crack, a lightning tears the heavens apart. Both girls scream in fright, but only a split second later, the clouds clear up and the sea calms down. The sudden quiet is deafening.

The genie’s gaze falls on Audrey. “And what about you, my dear girl?”

Suddenly, a scowl darkens Audrey’s face as she turns to Lilith.

“I hate how talented you are. Everyone loves you. Sébastian loves you. Remember how you took him away from me?”

Lilith freezes. This was a year ago! She thought that Audrey had forgiven her. She thought they were still friends!

“And now you want to be the best dancer in the world and live forever. To mock and haunt me, forever.”

The genie, gently floating between them, has a mysterious look on her face.

“So here is my first wish: Now that you’re immortal, I want you to be buried alive, in a coffin, 100 feet under the ground, never to be found again.”

Lilith’s eyes fling open in shock. All color drains from her face. And Audrey, always in her shadow, always being bullied, can finally step up to her.

“Second,” Audrey starts, rembering how Lilith panicked when that tiny spider crawled all over her bare leg, years ago, in the dormitory, “Second, I want that coffin to be filled to the brim with bugs, worms and critters, to tickle you mercilessly on every inch of your naked body. For all eternity."

Audrey's hate for Lilith has grown, day by day. It had consumed her. The sun is gone now, and as Audrey utters her last wish, the most evil grin distorts her face. She can't hide how much she enjoys this.

“And third: I want you to be a million times more ticklish than the most ticklish person on this planet, you self-centered bitch.”

As she speaks, she pictures Lilith, helpless in the dark, in ticklish agony, her sensitive skin devoured by thousands of insects, crawling between her toes, all over her soles, her armpits, in and out her belly button, up and down her thighs, ...

Before Lilith can scream, the woman in white waves her hand, and another lightning strikes the earth - and as the whirling sand settles, both Lilith and the genie have vanished.

Last edited:
Short, but evil and sweet. I love stories with ambiguous bad endings, but it would have been great to have a bit more of a buildup. Still, amazing scenario.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back