• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Changing tickle spots?

chicago

I've been living with the Rhino for about 6 years now and one worry I had at the beginning of co-habitating was that I'd get bored of tickles everyday. I had this idea that the months-long dry spells increased the anticipation and special-ness of sessions as well as kept one super sensitive. I was concerned I'd get desensitized, but it turns out, even after 7 years of dating, he's still able to find new spots and techniques regularly. (The human body is pretty awesome sometimes.)

That said, it is important to vary where the ler attacks because when that attack becomes expected, duh, less fun.

What I'm getting at (and maybe this doesn't belong in the advice forum, but I was curious about other peoples experiences / feedback) is that it seems my "most ticklish" spot(s) seem to change sometimes from week to week. I know most people when asked where their most ticklish spots are, can answer easily, but mine are like all over the place depending on my mindset, mood, etc. I have no complaints, the variety keeps it fun and exciting, just something I found curious.

For those that play regularly, does this or has this happened to you? Any insight as to why? The mystique of the human nervous system or maybe the perplexity of the human psyche?

Thanks for reading and any replies that may come.

Oh, yes. After so many years of marriage, all kinds of new most ticklish spots crop up, based on all kinds of criteria. The old standbys still work, but the new ones can deliver some impressive, surprised shrieks.

I don't know why but for some reason I just had the idea that some spots always remain ticklish. Like if your feet are ticklish :) And then other spots may vary :bubble2: I am not exposed to tickling regularly but I do know what the sensitivity of my feet never changed over the years! :bubble2:

I know for a fact that mine change on a whim too. You'll have a general map that stays the same (feet aren't generally ticklish, sides are generally ticklish etc) but within that map the same exact nerves don't always respond the same exact way. It's because (i think) we're such a complex organism that honestly everything is neurological and dependent on everything else, which is neurological. One tiny thing changes and everything adapts. Even nutrient levels play a part. Slots tweak themselves and i wouldn't have it any other way!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back