• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which is more ruthless, F/F or F/M?

TBH a lot of F/m is just a handjob in disguise, so I can certainly see where you're coming from

TBH a lot of F/m is just a handjob in disguise, so I can certainly see where you're coming from

A lot? you mean a few... cause the ones I've seen are just brutal tickle torture videos. and a lot of F/F or M/F are also with forces orgasm stuf anyways....

I've seen less F/F than F/M, but lers in F/F scenarios seem to be more ruthless.

I have seen some doms that are ruthless F/M ticklers one I know even has clips where she makes the male pee every time. I like both F/M, F/F and FF/F. There are a couple tickle abuse gimp tickling clips with Macy Cartel where the women are pretty merciless. But I have to say this what is with all the m/f clips lately to me there is nothing worse than seeing some overweight guy or any guy doing this to a female. Great sites like UK tickling that has some great female lers havent made a F/F clip in a long time. All the new sites are mostly m/f it makes me ill.

Both. I don't think it's a gender thing. A guy who has a huge foot fetish can absolutely be worse than a woman who may jist enjoy basic tickling. A sadist or a pro dom could make it insanity too. Female or male.

Guess it just depends on each individual's personal experiences.

Give me f/f or ff/f or give me nothing lol. m/f is just annoying

I think women are more sadistic ticklers when tickling other women,when tickling men if its a revenge type of tickle attack they may get a bit sadistic it all hinges on many different factors i guess

I've always preferred F/ F foot tickling. But it does seem like females have a more statistic side when they're tickling a male again not my preference but I will say that yes females are much more sadistic specially the ones with super long fingernails when tickling a male.

Thank you,
LBFT

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back