• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I've been waiting two years for this chance!

Jamescalico

Two years ago I met one of my closest friends ever. I'll call her Sue, to protect the innocent here. Sue is an older woman (40) almost 6' tall and we used to work at the same job. Since then I've found out that she's ticklish on her feet through conversations and covertly slipping in questions about ticklishness. She's said that she's so ticklish that she hates it, especially on her soles. I know that I must find out just how ticklish she really is and in the coming weeks, this might be my only shot. Wish me luck guys, I'll need it.

She's coming over tomorrow guys, Christmas miracle! Now I just need to come up with a plan.

It happened boys. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of her feet but trust me when I say she had the most beautiful size nines I've ever seen. She came over and soon got tired due to her long day and I began to poke at her sides as a joke to wake her up. She said "Ha I'm not ticklish." So I worked my way down her legs and eventually got to her feet. I saw she got nervous so I grabbed her right ankle and began to tickle her still socked right sole. She laughed and squirmed and fought as I tickled her foot and held on tightly. She tried to free her foot with the other one but she ended up getting both of her feet trapped in a headlock. So then I teasingly and slowly took her socks off and began to tickle her arches and when I say these were the most sensitive and soft arches that I've ever tickled, I mean it. She had arches literally as smooth as butter. But ladies and gentlemen I had a goal, an objective if you will, I HAD to tickle her toes. Now I don't know about some of you but the toes are my absolute favorite place to tickle on any girl's feet. They always seem to be so sensitive there! I felt an urge come over me and I began to work my way to her toes. The second my hands made contact with her toes she screamed and squirmed and begged "Nohot my TOHOHES!" So I did the only logical thing and began to tickle her toes and I tickled her toes until I had my fill. She seemed to go absolutely batshit whenever I tickled the base of both her big toes at once. Afterwards I let her go and got her a bottle of water for being a good sport and as I took her home she told me she had a lot of fun and looks forward to the next time we hangout. So looks like I'm going to bringing more content for you guys. Until next time.

~Peace, James Calico

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back