• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wifes feet.

How often do you get to play with them? Those feet are amazing. Does your tongue tickle her?

fortunately for me I get to play with them quite often. She is very ticklish especially when I run my tongue between her toes. Her toes are probably a bit more ticklish and loves to have them tickled when she has an orgasm, which I am more than happy to oblige her.

Your wife has very nice looking feet.

Thanks for posting the pictures,. stevie.

Her feet are beautiful. I love her wrinkled arch too. Arches really get to me. Not everyone has a nicely shaped arch.

Very nice heels, l bet it is great to tickle her feet wile still in her heels?

I really like it when she wears shoes. If she loses her shoes while being tickled I get to have what ever kind of happy ending that I want to. She knows that she is in big trouble when she is tied face down with very sheer nylons on and mules. They practically fall off while she is just laying there. Needless to say she has no chance at all of keeping them on. She also has a lot of sandals that she wears barefoot and those will stay on a bit longer. I also make sure that she has as many orgasms that she can handle. Have to keep it fair.

She has amazing soles. Would love to get my hands on them.
Congrats on being that lucky my friend

Amazing pictures! Her feet look amazingly soft and ticklish! Lucky lucky man! I’d love to be able to play with and tickle her feet lol!

Great feet and pics. Good variety of shoes too. Always nice to see shoes coming off. It's the best thing about shoes if you ask me.

no dashboard pics. She does take here shoes off a lot in the car. I have been a firefighter/emt for a long time and putting your feet up on the dash is not a smart thing to do with airbags. I have seen the results of that when it goes wrong many times. She just wears cute shoes/sandals in the summer, and winters here in the great white north are way too long. These were taken in the car. IMAG0741.jpgIMAG0739.jpgIMAG0734.jpgIMAG0733.jpg

Oh wow that makes a lot of sense. I usually see it on very non-busy roads or like highways with a lot of space. But i understand.

Those pics are awesome! They look very sweaty. Does she tease you or other people in public? Do you or her catch people staring?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back