• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are there any fantasies you WOULDN'T fulfill if given the opportunity?

inflight82

TMF Novice
I had a funny conversation with my life mate over this. I've had a number of fantasies which make for fun daydreams but which if you gave me the opportunity to make them a reality I would flee from. I had once viewed a video of a guy being tickled to the point of pure exhaustion and even tears and I had confided imagining myself in such a predicament and when my mate asked if I wanted to be tickled to that level I was like "NOOOO NO NO NO NO." :D Fun to imagine. Would NEVER have the courage to try it. Same for gang tickles. I have one tickler and while I have daydreamed about getting held down and just destroyed by tickling I could never muster the courage to even try for it. What about you all?

Kidnapping and tickling some poor gal against her will. Awesome fantasy, but in real life? No thank you. I just couldn't do it!

Very interesting thread. Great topic.

One of my exes from about 10 years ago, we had a reasonably amicable split and have managed to stay friends to some degree. She tickled me a good bit back in the day. She hated being tickled herself, but she knew of my fetish and was happy to ‘Ler for me.

She’s married now, and I’ve fantasized about her and her husband ganging up on me and giving me a viscious ticking. She knows all my tickle spots, so she could betray me and tell him all the bad spots to get me. I’d probably be was cursing them both out.

But in reality, I don’t think I’d want to get tickled by a guy. Not that there’s anything wrong with that (Seinfeld lol), but i don’t think I’d feel comfortable with another male tickling me in real life.

Anything non-consensual. I strongly dislike when the lee is uncomfortable and screaming. I would rather have a willing participant who is laughing and trying to see if they like it/actually have a submissive side to them.

In general my Ler fantasies are pretty sadistic. I ler quite a bit in real life, but I tend to take it pretty easy on my lees since I want them to enjoy themselves. But in my fantasies, I'm far more evil than I'd ever be in real life.

One example is that I have a fantasy of catching a burglar in my house. In real life that would obviously be fucking scary. But in my fantasy, I trap him, force him to strip completely naked and then I tightly tie and gag him before tickle torturing him mercilessly.

Any of that nonconsensual media I consume readily. You know MTJ is great, so are many clips, but they routinely cross over into you actual torture, in the scene not in real life. And while I can certainly. . . enjoy that in the moment. I could never do anything like that in real life. Hell, I sometimes feel kind of guilty after watching the fictional, acted, clearly staged stuff.

I think to myself, "Squeak you might actually be crazy. You're really getting into this kidnapped stuff. Do you really want to be the Happy Woodcutter(Sidenote, if you haven't seen the Happy Woodcutter, I highly recommend it)"

But I know that I'm not. I've never tickled anyone who didn't tell me to, and I always stop otherwise. I've never even wanted to tickle someone who was unaware or whatever. And the thought of doing it to someone who was legitimately telling me to stop, makes my skin crawl. I can enjoy the fantasy, but there's no way I could do it in actual life. Also I'm 4'9 so it'd be impossible, lol!

Tickling someone or being tickled to the point of losing conciousness is another one for me. I imagine that would be quite dangerous and certainly not pleasant even for a very adventurous lee.

I enjoy fantasizing about the scenario of being kidnapped or stuck, helpless in someway. I'm then kept as a tickle slave with no chance of escape and tortured for hours each day.

Obviously, I would never want this in real life. I don't even want someone i don't know touching me, let alone tickling me.

Most of my fantasies have at least something to do with non-consensual tickle torture and damsels in distress, and it can get quite extreme. Cruel interrogations, kidnappings, tickle slavery, all the cheery sadistic stuff.

In real life there is, first and foremost, the moral aspect. I would never think of doing any of it for real, and I think that's part of why those fantasies are so appealing. The taboo and unthinkability of it all. Secondly, fantasies are always highly idealized and erotiziced scenarios far removed from ugly realities. I've always had the stance that enjoying fictional noncon-scenarios is comparable to enjoying fictional violence in entertainment. Neither is really nothing like the real disgusting and vile deal.

I would not do any of my fantasies in real-life in the form in which they are imagined.

The fictional stories I have written most often include elements of kidnapping, non-consensual tickle torture, and restrictive bondage, all of which most often lead to a complete breakdown, in which the victim is tickled to the point of complete submission. All of these constitute fantastical erotic fiction, but are nothing close to what I imagine a positive tickling experience to be. The best tickling experiences, in my opinion, are those conducted in a safe nurturing environment, ones with clear communication and boundaries, with respect for both parties and their desires within the limits they have delineated for one another. Such fantasies involving non-consensual themes may play out, but they should be done within said boundaries so long as each party feels safe with the other taking such liberties.

Maybe I should write a story about that one of these days.

Well I certainly do have fantasies I wouldn't carry out in real life. And they apply for both my ler and lee side because the things I fantasize about doing as ler are quite the same as I find exciting undergoing as lee.

I have this fantasy about "the unbreakable contract" and some poor girl having her feet tickled over and over again during musical performances (as described earlier in my story/post). In the beginning I felt shameful because the tickling would be noncensensual. Luckily, you guys helped me out and I actually do enjoy that fantasy!

In all my tickling related fantasies, the ticklee feels frustration/anger and does not want the tickling to happen/continue and her request to make the tickling stop is completely ignored. However that doesn't mean I would do such things in real life! Even though a ticklee can be concidered an "erotic object" in ones fantasies that doesn't really apply in real life because a person has feelings you care about. In ones fantasy you can focus mainly on the ticklee as being "objectified". That's how I see it at least ;) That said, as a lee, I would accept foot tickling with no safeword ;)

Last edited:
I would fulfill them to a certain extent. Of course I wouldn't kidnap anyone, I haven't become that desperate but walking up on a girl buried in the sand on the beach with their feet sticking out would be hard to pass up.

I’ve always thought it would be hot to have a police officer/doctor/teacher take advantage of my ticklishness at the moment I would least expect it, but if it actually happened I would probably be like, “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?”

Pretty much most people say about non-consensual stuff. I can admit that sometimes I also have non-consensual fantasies, but strangely it's minority right now and I enjoy imaginative, fantasy or science-fiction scenarios, but still consensual most of the time. When I was younger I had in reverse, mostly non-consensual fantasies, so this is the reason why I was surprised when I realised that is no longer the case.

So, I must say that there are another fantasies which I WOULDN'T realise given opportunity. I am stressing that once again, I WOULDN'T. Just in case, because it's real taboo and I feel like I could be hit by confession, even so I won't do that, ever. Having said that, I have sometimes fantasies about tickling young girls. Taking into account my consensual preferences even in fantasies there I am de-aged or just younger again.

A few elements of my main fantasy are flat out impossible and would not even be practical if they were possible.
Most of it though would be practical, and one part would be really gross in real life.

I enjoy fantasizing about the scenario of being kidnapped or stuck, helpless in someway. I'm then kept as a tickle slave with no chance of escape and tortured for hours each day.
You mean like TWO hours each day?

I would not do any of my fantasies in real-life in the form in which they are imagined.
Would a watered-down version work?

I have a fantasy related to a previous experience of a free for all tickle session with 3 women, knowing at some point it would be my turn. As a ler now this rather terrifies me and I doubt I very much doubt I would want to do it even if the opportunity arose.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back