• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reboot Skype Chat for the new Year

anchientstar

Now we tried this and in the end failed. I'm unsure whether or not to do this but if enough interest is made I will most likely reboot it.
We had a monthly skype chat that ran over the course of a couple of hours, people coming and going as they wish. Rules were put in place so obviously the trolls and creeps were put at bay. (and the horny mofos)
Now to those who are aware there was an issue that arose that inevitably blew up and made me decide to halt the running of the Monthly skype calls.

I'm more than happy to try reboot it if people are willing to respect the rules and try not create issues go out of hand.
Thoughts?

I'll come. :) I let that issue (because of my past) cloud my judgement. At least enough to extract myself from the situation. 1 involved: we tickled and made up. ;) Allz good from my pov.

Well this is an abrupt about-face from when I asked a few days ago xD

I wasn't involved the last time, but I might be interested in checking it out this time if it moves forward.

I didn't attend the first ones but I'd be interested. I'm a reasonably normal human being.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back