• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friend’s Fetish + My Wife’s Soles + Hot Tub = Awesomeness!!!

sean88k

TMF Novice
It’s been a while since I posted, but I had to share this event that happened the other weekend. If you haven’t checked out my other stories of my beautiful wife enduring foot tickling torture at the hands of other guys, please check them out!

I’ve long suspected That my guy friend Alex has a foot fetish. I’ve seen him briefly massage or touch his wife’s feet while hanging out over the years at their house. Of course, that’s been extremely hard to observe, but I’ve wanted him to take the bait on my wife’s feet many times. Once, we were at a gathering at their home, and my wife was wearing a particularly sexy and high set of heels. She usually does not take her heels off, but I think she was in quite a bit of pain, and at one point later in the evening, removed her heels to give her feet a break. Alex mentioned, rather nonchalantly, that I’d have to give her a foot massage when I got home. I found this extremely interesting, that he mentioned making sure that I rub my wife’s feet. It was not until the other weekend that my dreams fully and finally came true.

We were hanging out in the hot tub, he and his wife, and me and mine. We were sitting and across from each other as a couple. Drinks had been flowing, as usual, and there was lots of silliness and joking happening. The jets were on, and you couldn’t really see below the waterline.

At one point, I heard my wife let out a shriek, and exclaim, “Who tickled my foot?”

I instantly felt my face turn red, with desire. I was hoping no one would notice the look on my face of utter entrancement. At that point, Alex‘s wife playfully slapped him and said what are you doing? I seized upon the opportunity, and said, “Oh, she’s extremely ticklish on the feet. You should probably get her real good!”

At this, my wife turned and smacked me, saying something about not encouraging them. It was too late though. Alex grabbed her ankle and pulled it out of the water. My wife screamed in protest. He quickly scribbled his fingers on the bottom of her foot, causing her to thrash wildly in the water, and erupt in a fit of giggles.

“Hahahahahaha!!! No no no!” My wife squealed. Encouraged by this, Alex’s wife grabbed her other ankle from the water. Alcohol is definitely a wonderful thing! They both begin tickling up and down her sensitive feet, while she splashed around like an injured
dolphin.

I mustered up my courage, and decided to grab Alex’s wife’s feet, which I have never laid hands on. I felt my hand wrap around her ankle. I reached underneath her foot, and began softly scratching the arch area. I was in awe how soft her soles were!

I was also delighted that Alex‘s wife was also extremely ticklish. So now, my wife and his wife were laughing hysterically, getting foot tickled by men other than their husbands.

This has gone on for about five or 10 seconds, which definitely feels like an eternity, and somewhat an out of body experience. I could barely focus. I then heard Alex say, “she’s so ticklish!“ He had her ankle in a firm grip, and the soul of her foot was only 10 inches or so away from his face. I was so mesmerized watching him work over her arch as he had an amazing view of the bottom of her foot.

Alex then leaned forward, and briefly nibbled the ball of my wife’s foot, which caused her to go ballistic. It quickly stopped after that, but was so effective and soul fulfilling. Alex’s wife said, “my feet are so ticklish. I can’t even stand it.“ My wife said, “you guys drive us crazy. Now that you’ve had your fun...” she added, “he does this to me all the time, and he knows that it’s torture for me.“ I felt my face turned red again from the embarrassment, but the experience was very affirming and so awesome!

That short interaction confirmed to me what I had been suspecting about his foot fetish, and gave me another fantasy come to life!

Make sure to check out my other stories, as there have been some doozies! I also have a ton of pictures of the sexy soles of my wife’s feet.

Awesome story. Can you describe what both woman look like? Hair color, eye color etc. What celebrities would you say your wife and your friends wife resemble

Check out the posts I’ve put up before. Should give you a good idea on my wife!

That's a great story. Your wife has flawless soles. Her feet look incredible incased in nylon!! Thanks for sharing!!

Wouldn't it be a dream for you and Alex to have both of them tied down side by side so you could tickle the hell out of them together! :wow: :yowzer:

I always enjoy reading your stories, this one is no different! Excellent!

Finally Bro! was wondering where you have been.lol Keep em coming man. Your wife is so friggin hot

Great experience sean88k, thanks for sharing it’s been awhile! I hope your wife finds herself in more of these ticklish situations! Plus you got some fun tickling in also! Thanks again for sharing all the past photos, hope to see some new ones!

Sean i'm a huge fan of your ticklish wife stories, each time you post a new one it's like a major event to me! I'm curious, does you wife ever talk about her early days of dating; specifically if her dates discovered early in the relationship how ticklish she is; and more importantly if they took advantage of the information?! ;) Also, do may of your wife's girlfriends know just how ticklish she is and where, i mean have you ever heard them discussing it with her?

Hey

Thank you so much for sharing all these photos and stories of you and your wife. I have to admit, if I had a wife as gorgeous as yours...I wouldn't like at all having other men tickling her...I would go nuts!!!

I guess I'm saying is , fair play to you for being so open minded.

I hope you grow old together with unlimited love, happiness and tickling fun.

I would be guilty of the tickling in the hot tub in a heartbeat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Super great story!! any others about her being tickled recently??

Thanks so much for sharing this AMAZING true story, sean88k! Loved it! Being married now for a while with kids, jobs, buying a house, the whole 9 yards so to speak, I can really appreciate how wonderful that whole experience must have been for you on multiple levels! You described the scene so beautifully! Thank you again for sharing! I personally like someone else mentioned would have trouble seeing another guy tickling my wife’s feet, but I can’t deny the allure of that whole spectacle. Your story lets me fantasize about it and test the waters so to speak without having to fully commit to the experience. For that, I’m grateful. Just a fantastic story! Again, thank you!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back