• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What attracts you to F/m?

I don't even know if I can articulate it, but I absolutely LOVE playful tickles by women. Mainly my wife. Not necessarily tied up, which is awesome in itself, but the quick passing by, or opportunistic tickling. For example, if I'm in a lazy boy with my feet up and she scribbles her nails on the bottoms of my feet as she walks by. Or the other day she came up behind me while I was chopping up veggies and slowly tickled one side with those long nails, then got the other side when I squirmed that way, then the other side again, etc.

Those little tickles are so enticing I find.

Or when a woman discovers I'm ticklish and says things like;
"Oh you're ticklish!"
"Oh you're in trouble now, I love to tickle!"
"Are your feet ticklish?"

I don't know, but it's really beguiling.

Yes that is awesome!! When I was in college in social settings, I used to put myself in positions where my sides would be exposed, reaching up for a high shelf, stretching my arms for no apparent reason. I’ve never been tied up but i gave and received a decent amount of friendly rib tickles in my younger days. I sure miss those days... those opportunities seem to dry up as you get older. I’m in a tickle drought going on 4 years uggh.

Sorry to hear that, I'm only in a tickle drought in that my wife hates it. And she has the most ticklish feet I think I've ever come across! So it's a total tease! She often wears these cute thin socks too. Dying to scribble my fingers around the bottoms of her feet but like I say she hates it. So I don't do it anymore.

But she indulges me, and I'm a lucky man as a result. No complaints here really! You need to seek out a nice ticklish girl who will understand you.

I'm a switch also, and I am very fortunate to be marrying the most ticklish dude in the world! He is much stronger than me so I can't randomly attack him for long, but he loves me and will allow me to do it enough to keep me happy!
F/M is much more appealing to me. I love to watch a guy suffer...in a non-harmful way. I guess that is the dominant side of me. It's probably because guys are usually "expected" the be the dominant partner and all of that masculine stuff.
I love it though!

At first it was to imagine the man was me being tickled. Now it’s to see ruthless women tickle torture men and wish I was the woman.

I think it's hot to see a stronger bound, helpless man tickled to laughter by the weaker woman. I also like to imagine myself in his situation.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back