• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What attracts you to F/m?

mikeytheman921

TMF Poster
If you enjoy F/m tickling (of course, not everyone does), what are some of the reasons behind its intrigue?

For me, there are 2 main ones. It’s sort of a worship/adoration thing. Like I adore this woman so much, I’m going to let her torture me without fear of retribution. It’s an offering to a goddess, of sorts.

And also, it’s a flip of the script from traditional society. Typically, you’d see males being more dominant, aggressive, stronger, etc. A female tickler appeals to me in the same sense that I find a female villain intriguing in books/movies.

I'm a woman and switch who likes both sides of things as lee and ler ... Tickling a guy is a really big turn on to me, and while so is M/F, I think a lot of the male lers seeking female lees can come off as creeps, or too obsessive over certain things or body parts they enjoy specifically, or as seeing a female lee as basically to be used to get off but not really caring as much what she feels about her role as a lee. I'm not saying all male lers are this way at all, but some are, and male lers seem more common than male lees so it is more noticeable maybe, when you see these off-putting traits, since there are more posts where they might come up.

I feel like in f/m there is much more appreciation by the ler who is desired in her role, and the lee who desires to be in his role, rather than lees just "putting up with it" and lers picky about how he reacts to every little thing or seemingly only concerned with their own gratification. While it's sexy (to me anyway) and somewhat harder to find a video, for example, of m/f where the woman really seems turned on by being tickled and seems to be loving it, nearly every f/m I have ever watched the guy was clearly turned on by being tickled and enjoying it a lot.

I'm a woman and switch who likes both sides of things as lee and ler ... Tickling a guy is a really big turn on to me, and while so is M/F, I think a lot of the male lers seeking female lees can come off as creeps, or too obsessive over certain things or body parts they enjoy specifically, or as seeing a female lee as basically to be used to get off but not really caring as much what she feels about her role as a lee. I'm not saying all male lers are this way at all, but some are, and male lers seem more common than male lees so it is more noticeable maybe, when you see these off-putting traits, since there are more posts where they might come up.

I feel like in f/m there is much more appreciation by the ler who is desired in her role, and the lee who desires to be in his role, rather than lees just "putting up with it" and lers picky about how he reacts to every little thing or seemingly only concerned with their own gratification. While it's sexy (to me anyway) and somewhat harder to find a video, for example, of m/f where the woman really seems turned on by being tickled and seems to be loving it, nearly every f/m I have ever watched the guy was clearly turned on by being tickled and enjoying it a lot.

This is a fantastic answer.

It’s pretty simple really, I am a male, I am straight, I am generally more submissive than dominant, and I like being a lee more than being a ler. And, while despite being straight, I enjoy being tickled by anyone (another story for another time perhaps). However, I do prefer female lers, and I believe that stems from me being more submissive in nature.

What I like most about F/m tickling is the power exchange, giving up control to the woman who is the ler. :D

As a switch I love tickling and being tickled by both genders. But I definitely prefer being a Ler male lees. I love male laughter and watching a cute guy squirm and struggle while I have total power over him is a MAJOR turn on for me. On some level I guess there's the whole sociological aspect of watching the masculine types give up some control and just let loose, but for the most part, tickling is just fun and sexy and I love making people laugh.

What it boils down to is I love getting a reaction out of someone. The laughter...OMG if I can evoke a a good laugh out of a guy, that is one of my favorite things ever. And if there's obvious proof that he's turned on, well that's a nice bonus ;)

I like both tickling and getting tickled by women. I find both very exciting and arousing in different ways. As much as I enjoy tickle torturing a woman to the edge of insanity it's also a real thrill to turn the tables and experience the same ticklish torment myself. I also enjoy seeing good ticklers of either sex absolutely wreck a genuinely ticklish ticklee of either sex as long as the tickling is done well and is effective in eliciting true hysterics from the ticklee.

I am a switch, but I love to tickle guys. There is just something about a guy restrained and at the mercy of my fingers or toys. All they can do is take what I dish out and I love it even more if I can tell they are enjoying themselves.

Woman who are into tickling guys give off a super sexy energy that I love, and I like being able to put myself in the position of those guys.

Plus a dude losing his goddamn mind is always fun.

As a male in a f/m situation I get enjoyment from submitting to a flirty and devious woman and having no control. But I also love m/f and having the control and teasing/flirting. I’m attracted to women and since I have a tickling fetish I prefer m/f and f/m over m/m.

Hmmm.. I think it's because female lers are kind of rare in my experience. Most are lees so finding one that actually enjoys tickling a guy mercilessly is really hot xD

Hmmm..

It starts with the pretense that there is some kind of intrinsic male "strength". Sure we can move the refrigerator easier, but that strength is such an illusion. It vanishes in an instant when I'm faced with a woman's tickle finger. Just one finger, with intent to tickle, strips away all that patriarchal armor.

Then it goes to level 2.

Not only was my strength a weakness, but she has uncovered a genuine weakness in me. My ticklishness is my kryptonite. My hard drive crash. The ghost in the machine of my mind. My body being used as a weapon against me. She knows it now and she has access to everything now.

Then there is level 3.

The female tickler soaking and luxuriating in her power. She is sapping it from me and it runs like electricity from one source to another, and her fingers or feather are the conduit. I can hear her voice changing - shes charged up and her voice is deeper, breathier, exhilarated.

Level 4.

I'm hysterical at this point. I'm laughing and my laugh has layers of language in it. I'm expressing joy at her attention. Horror and embarrassment at my helplessness. Hysteria because the tickling can genuinely amuse me at time. Terror because I cant make it stop. There's a sense that the relationship has changed with the discovery. Once she knows, she will keep tapping and tapping my weakness. Shes verbally teasing me. I wish I can shut her teasing out. Its making every sensation that much worse. It makes every moment that much longer.

BUt I cant shut it out.
Maybe shes asking me "if I'm ticklish" Or teasing about about how ticklish I am and how shes always going to tickle me. Or maybe she is cooing little tickle talk words to me.
I cant unhear any of it. My hysterical laughter is just a soundtrack that documents my weakness.

Level 5 might be the obvious. If she loves tickling as much as I do we are both sexually hypercharged. The tickling has to stop at some point -- doesn't it? I begin to wonder if Ive spent my whole life laughing and the rest of my life as well. I cant remember my name. I cant remember the safe words. Wait was it... The sexual tension is obvious and at the end of the tickling, we are making love.

Is it my reward? She might tell me that but I know she needs the climax as bad as I do.

So yeah, f/m is pretty damn perfect.....

I don't consciously think of it this way, but when I stop to think about it, I think I've always seen a bit of irony in it. Like, he should be tickling her, but somehow, SHE is tickling HIM.

Also, most women's hands seem to be made for tickling. Whenever I see a woman with nice hands that are well-manicured and look gentle, but whose fingers still seem strong and wiry despite that gentleness, all I can think about is---when was the last time you tickled someone?

I can remember being fourteen back in 1996. At that time, we got internet access for the first time at my house. I started cutting my teeth on search engines. I remember typing "tickling" and "tickle" into the search engines to see what might come up (not to threadjack---but who else did that?). I was pleasantly surprised to see websites dedicated to tickling! On top of that, they even had stories about people tickling and being tickled. Oh, and there are cartoons and pictures of tickling scenes, too!

I was delighted, but most of those stories, cartoons, and pictures involved f/f scenarios. I was hoping to find some f/m, but it took me longer to find that stuff. Eventually, I did.

Yeah I agree that is a great answer, probably a bit deeper than a lot of the answers on here, and I have to admit I can sometimes be guilty of being a little obsessive of a body part I like to tickle, legs lol, so I will have to bear that in mind in future as its something I have never thought of before.

One of the reasons I love to see F/m tickling, as im probably too scared to try it myself is the control the girl has over the guy, such a simple thing that can cause complete torture and nothing he can do about it

Am I the only one who finds it more ''adorable'' than just turning on? Like yeah it is definitely sexy but if I would be tickling a guy until he would lose it I would just find him so cute I would stop just to kiss him and cuddle him uncontrollably lol

If the female is tickling me tho id immediately have to get her back

i just love ticklish guys in general and seeing the female dominate the guys weakness

On a practical level, I'm so ticklish that I'm not sure M/f is a feasible prospect for me much of the time. That said:

Even though I tend to adore/revere/esteem women fairly highly (I'm pretty sure we'd be in good shape if we turned all leadership positions over to women, at least for a while), I live in a culture that historically has tended to disempower and undervalue women.

So I admit that when I'm on the receiving end of a F/m tickling, it's delightful that it upends the stubborn social assumptions that expect men to be stronger and more dominant than women. The spectacle of my flinching and writhing and emitting decidedly girlish giggles has a piquant incongruity to it, one that seems endlessly entertaining to ticklers and onlookers. Sometimes when a woman tickles me she alludes directly to that reversal, trying to embarrass me by teasing me about my weakness and my helplessness, or talking about how she's never met a guy who's so ticklish before, etc.

Ironically, I feel more humiliated and resistant on those infrequent occasions when I'm tickled by guys, even though it seems like social norms suggest that being defeated by another male ought not to be as embarrassing as surrendering to a woman.

Of course it bears mentioning that most of the women who've taken it upon themselves to tickle me silly over the years have easily been my equal -- usually my superior -- in terms of intellect, character, and accomplishments. More than a couple of them have been physically stronger than me. So another thing that's fun about being subjected to an F/m tickling is that it's a playful tussle, unencumbered by hang-ups, between two peers. Even though I always lose.

I like watching F/M clips, because, in my mind, I alway place myself in the ticklee's role.

Beautifully manicured long fingernails are what attract me to fm. The thrill of the fantasy of being tickled by a sadistic Ler who has long fingernails and wants to explore every inch of my body with them. Slowly seductively drawing her long nails all across my body covered on by a satin blouse over my midsection that has an erection from the anticipation
Hope that made some kind of sense

I don't even know if I can articulate it, but I absolutely LOVE playful tickles by women. Mainly my wife. Not necessarily tied up, which is awesome in itself, but the quick passing by, or opportunistic tickling. For example, if I'm in a lazy boy with my feet up and she scribbles her nails on the bottoms of my feet as she walks by. Or the other day she came up behind me while I was chopping up veggies and slowly tickled one side with those long nails, then got the other side when I squirmed that way, then the other side again, etc.

Those little tickles are so enticing I find.

Or when a woman discovers I'm ticklish and says things like;
"Oh you're ticklish!"
"Oh you're in trouble now, I love to tickle!"
"Are your feet ticklish?"

I don't know, but it's really beguiling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back