• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tape - Part 1

MtkMichele

Goodafternoon, ladies & Gents-
After ages of doing absolutely nothing on this forum, I finally decided to go ahead and try...so here it is:
My first horror/tickling story.
To be fair, I already posted the entire thing elsewhere, (more precisely on DA) in occasion of Master C.A.B. Oktoberfetish...so, if you are familiar with the site, you can check that out HERE

That being said, please enjoy :)

"Boooooring...!" grumbled Kate, laying on the bed.
"Are you serious?" replied Becca, looking at her friend like she was crazy. "This stuff is really hot!"

She pointed at the computer screen.

A woman was screaming her head off as several pairs of hands were tickling her everywhere. She was struggling, helpless, tied to what looked like an ancient stock, wearing nothing but her birthsuit.

It was a boring, rainy night of mid-autumn.

Kate and Becca were trying to kill some time together, locked up in Becca's bedroom, laying on her king size bed and doing the most common and natural thing for two girls in their twenties to do.

Watching one tickling video after another, always searching for the most weird and extreme one.

It was Kate's idea, obviously.

When an idea sounded totally nuts and perhaps a bit kinky (or definitely more than just a bit) you could bet that idea came from Katie's wicked mind.

Still, regardless that it was her idea in the first place, the blonde girl looked vaguely annoyed.

She grumbled again, holding her chin with her left hand "I dunno...after a while, those tickling videos look all the same to me..."

"Is that so?" asked Becca, "Weren't you the one totally into this stuff?"

"Yeah, but...you know..." sighed her friend, "After a while...it's like I've seen everything worth seeing...I mean: there's nothing that can excite or surprise me anymore...nothing REALLY new..."

Becca didn't answer immediately.

She just gazed upon her friend, like she was about to say something...something really important.

Kate noticed that there was something strange in her best friend's face and looked back to her. "Becca...is everything ok?"

"Nothing...new, you said?"

"Yes...I mean, nothing that can give me a thrill like it was at beginning."

"And what if....oh, never mind"

"Come on...spill the beans!"

"No, no...really, it's nothing..."

Kate started loosing her patience. "Becca...you know I have my ways to make you talk..." she grinned evilly, wiggling her fingers in the air.

"Ok, ok, fine!" Becca instinctively protect her sides with her hands, "I'm telling you!"

"Damn right you are!"

Becca sat back on the floor, next to the blonde, and looked her directly into her eyes. "Have you ever heard of the cursed tickling video?"

"The...what?"

"The cursed tickling video! A video containing tickling scenes so intense, so horrifying, that it can kill you seven days after you watch it!"

Kate opened her mouth...than started laughing uncontrollably.

"AhaHAHhaa..my God, Becca you're crazy! AhaHAh....you're a fucking weirdo!"

"Hey, you're the one who started with that tickling crap, you remember?" replied Becca frowning at her.

"Yes, but...come on...a cursed tickling video?" replied Kate, still giggling like crazy.

"You wouldn't laugh that way if you saw it..."

"Yeah, because the baaaaaad spirits that live in the video would come out of the scream and kill me..uuuuuh!" joked the blond girl, waving her hands dramatically while howling like a ghost.

"Yup...probably!" replied the other girl sarcastically.

"Come now Becca...you can't really believe this bullshit!"

"Oh...I do...and so would you, if only you'd seen it!"

"If I...wait, you mean you actually saw the damned video?"

"The cursed video!"

"It's the same," Kate cut short, "You mean you have this video?"

"And what if I do?"

"Well, you aren't planning to keep it all to yourself, are you?" asked Kate, suddenly curious.

"So what, you believe me now?" asked Becca smiling maliciously.

"No, all I want is to see the video you're so scared about...because I know it must be a total bluff," replied her friend, trying to hide her increasing excitement.

"Well..." the brunette sigh deeply, apparently hesitant.

"Well...what?"

It wasn't in Kate's nature to be patient. Avid of excitement, greedy for thrills, she has always been ready to dive feet first into anything fancy enough to tickle her mind.

And, speaking of tickling, she was now determined to see this video her friend has just mentioned.

The most rational part of Kate knew it must be bullshit. There's no such thing as a killer video in this world. Not to mention a tickling killer video!

Still...

"So...have you got this freaking video or were you just fucking with me?" the blonde had definitely lost her patience, and moved into Becca's direction.

"No, I...hey!" Becca's answer suddenly turned into a high squeal as Kate's hands quickly grabbed her sides, starting to squeeze them firmly.

"QUUuiihhhitt iiiiit!" yelled the girl, trying to roll over, but Kate was just too fast and determined to let her go.

She literally jumped on her friends back, holding her on the mattress with her own weight, her hands still tormenting poor Becca' sides.

"I knew you were just lying!" declared Kate, increasing the speed of her fingers, making them dance like crazy.

"I waahahahassn''t!" screamed Becca, kicking and waving her arms, desperately try to escape that torturous grasp.

"You weren't? You weren't? So where is it, uh? Where is the video, my pretty ticklish doll?" teased Katie.

Becca hated deeply her friend while acting like this. Especially because she knew the inevitable, humiliating outcome.

"So...who is my little ticklish dooooooll?" asked Kate with an incredibly pesky baby voice.

"IiIIi...AaaMm!" screamed Becca in frustration, knowing that was the only way to make the assault on her side cease.

"Good girl!" replied Kate, finally letting her go, "Now go get the video, before I change my mind!"

"There it is" muttered Becca, carrying a video tape.

"Are you kidding me?" said Kate, her eyes widening. "A tape? A freaking video tape? Who the hell even watches those anymore?"

"I do," replied the girl, clearly annoyed by her friend's cocky attitude " I’ve still got my old video recorder." She pointed at the machine next to the DVD-reader, above the widescreen TV that faced the bed Kate was sitting on.

The blonde shrugged her shoulders "Never noticed that."

"Big shock..." mumbled Becca, approaching the video player.

"What did you say?" hissed Kate.

"Nothing, nothing..." replied Becca,hurriedly inserting the tape into the recorder.

There was a -click- and suddenly, almost like the video knew what was going on, the TV screen flickered.

"What...was THAT?!" Kate jumped on the bed.

It was Becca's turn to shrug." Just the TV screen...maybe a little disturbance?" She sounded perfectly calm, but she was now staring at her friend into the eyes, while the screen still was flashing behind her back.

Kate didn't buy that. "Never saw a...disturbance...like that one..."

Becca grabbed the remote and start waving it. "We can stop it right here, you know? You're still in time."

"In time...for what, exactly?" asked the other one.

"Not to be scared to death. " Becca had now a cheeky little smile on her face, looking directly into her blue friend's eyes. "This video is faaaaar more terrifying than some stupid electromagnetic interference, so..."

Kate blushed violently. "So what? I jumped a little because I was taken by surprise and now you think I can't stand to watch some stupid tickling bullshit...on a video tape???" she yelled.

"I don't know...could you?" replied Becca, trying uselessly to sound sincere.

"Just turn the damn thing on already!" the blonde cut her short , crossing her arms and laying on the bed.

"Not so fast..." Becca stopped her, still playing with the remote.

"What, are YOU scared now?" Kate mocked her in return.

"Maybe," replied Becca in a very condescending tone "But since you aren’t...would you dare to watch the video tape...alone?"

There was a pause, where none of the girls said anything.

Becca, on her knees next to the still crackling TV screen, stared at her friend with her deep, dark eyes and Kate knew she had gone too far to give up.

"Sure," she snorted, "Just gimme that goddamned remote and get the hell out of here!"

Becca just smiled...but a clear expression of triumph was now painted on her face.

"Here it is," she threw the remote control to her friend and Kate easily grabbed it in mid-air.

"See you soon, lion-heart" rejoiced the brunette, leaving the room and slowly closing the door behind her.

"Sure. Whatever. You think I can't do that? You think I'm afraid?" asked Kate, even if the girl had already left.

The blonde snorted again and stared at the TV screen.

It was still flickering.
It looked like it was daring Kate to go ahead and press the play button already.
"The hell with you too!" cussed Kate.

And she pressed play.

The screen immediately turned black

"Did I turn it off?" thought the girl, looking down at the remote to check if she actually pressed the correct button.

But she was almost immediately distracted by a distant sound.

She couldn't tell exactly what it was, but it sounded like people talking...very, very far from her.

She was so focused trying to understand what it was, that it took an eternity for her to realize those voices were actually coming from the screen. The video had already started!

There were no images so far, but the voices were clearer now. She still couldn't understand a word, but she could tell it was two or more girls talking.

They sounded excited, agitated.

Suddenly the TV screen literally exploded into a million shades of white.

Kate half-closed her eyes and shielded her face with her hand, unable to stand such a bright light.

Slowly, the picture on the screen became more better defined.

At the beginning, it looked like a snow-covered field, but looking more carefully, Kate realized that white stretch was not snow at all. Those were...

"Feathers..." she whispered.

She was looking at thousands and thousands of white feathers! Feathers were layering the ground; feathers were literally raining down from the sky, covering every surface with a pale, fluffy blanket.

"What the...H..Hey!" The girl shrieked all of a sudden. She had distinctly felt something caressing her bare forearms.

She shivered. It was just for a sec, but she had felt it!

It was a gentle touch, as soft as a...

But she couldn't finish that thought, because the screen caught her attention again.

The multitude of feathers had been suddenly replaced by what looked like a brown snake.

The creature was slithering slowly, tightening then loosening his coils.

But just like the "fake snow" she saw before, Kate realized that was not what it looked like.

It was a rope!

And it was getting tighter and tighter, like if it was tying something up.

Kate snorted a third time and turned to the door. "Becca!" she shouted, "What the fuck is that? How the hell can you call that bullshit a tickling vi..." But she interrupted her complaint as a she felt a new, odd sensation.

It felt like something was holding her wrist and ankles.

Four different sensations, coming from each corner of the bed were now dragging her down, obligating the blonde to lie on the mattress.

"What the...!" Kate fought the invisible force the best she could, but there was no way to break those incorporeal bonds!

In no time at all she found herself spread eagle on the bed, hold held still by that ghostly grasp.

"Fuck this shit!" she gulped. She had had enough! She desperately tried to grab the remote and stop the absurd video immediately!

But her arms and legs were unable to move, forcing the girl to remain on the bed. Though the remote control was just a few inches away from her left hand, it was impossible for her to stop the tape!

"Becca!" she shouted, now in panic, "Becca!"

But there was no answer.

Instead, the video changed again.

There was now a human figure on the screen.

Judging by the long, dark hair and the delicate look, she was probably a girl...or a young woman.

It was hard to tell anything more, since she was standing with her back to the audience.

She started combing her hair, slowly, methodically, never changing rhythm.

Kate realised she must be facing a mirror.

The scene was completely mute, but Kate could swear she heard the sound of a brush passing through hair next to her very head.

"Stop it!" she screamed, still fighting uselessly against the invisible bonds.

Again, the screen flickered and the scenario changed.

She could now see what looked like two legs.

They were pale, thin, elegant legs, gracefully crossed together.

They were completely bare, except for a pair of tight-fitting grey stockings, hugging the calves and the feet.

A pair of sober yet elegant black shoes were put aside, leaving the feet free to wiggle and dangle at will...

It looked like the camera was recording a girl sitting on a chair, while the camera guy was hiding under a table...or something similar, since only the lowest part of the thighs were visible.

The girl herself looked unaware of being recorded. She just seemed to be relaxing, now spreading her toes through the fabric of the stockings.

And while looking at the scene, Kate found herself involuntarily unable to look away.

She actually was enjoying what she was looking at!

The blonde almost forgot her predicament, whilst staring at the hypnotic motion of the right foot dangling, fascinated by the simple act of the girl slowly spreading her toes which were barely visible, covered by the thin grey stockings...

The screen flickered again and Kate shook her head.

"Oh my God...what's happening to me?" she though "I'm tied up by some...thing...and I start fantasizing about...feet…now?"

She blushed.

But meanwhile the scene had changed another time.

A pair of slender hands appeared, slowly wiggling their fingers at the spectator.

As the time went by, they seemed to be closer and closer, almost piercing the screen.

Kate could definitely feel a pressure, like those hands were actually getting closer to her!

She kicked and screamed and called for help but she was held still and her friend was nowhere to be found.

The hands now began to waver, teasingly showing the tips of their nails which were long, sharp and deadly-looking.

"Heeeeelp!" screamed Kate at the top of her lungs.

Finally, the scene changed again.

There was a girl now...An oriental cutie, possibly in her twenties, lying on a bed.
She had skin as pale as ice and long, dark hair...was she the girl from before? The one combing her hair?

It was hard to tell...Kate had never seen her face, but back then she looked calm and tranquil.

While the girl on TV appeared to be exactly the opposite...and with reason!

She was tied spread eagle to a king-sized bed, in a similar position Kate found herself to be, and she was laughing her head off.

Squirming and trashing wildly, she laughed and pleaded:
"Ya, yamete...Kusuguttai! Kyahaha! Hyaha! Yame...
Yaada.. www Yaha... dame! Mou ya... kyahahahaha....
Haa... haa... tsukareta...!"

Kate couldn’t understand a single world of that, but it was all too clear to her that she was begging for mercy...while being tickled!

The blonde felt a shiver down her spine...for she could see no one tickling her!

Still, the poor girl on the screen was reacting so violently she couldn't be just acting!

Tears were falling down her cheeks and locks of dark hair were pasted with sweat to her face and forehead.

Even if Kate had seen countless weird tickling videos, none were comparable to this...and she had never felt that sorry before for a ticklee!

Models from tickling videos are often pretending or overreacting and they're well aware of what they're going through, but this girl wasn't ...Kate knew that for a fact.
She didn't know how, but she did. Also, Kate knew for sure she wasn't consenting either!

She felt that inside.

While she was watching the girl being tortured by her invisible tickler, she desperately wished she could do something to stop that madness!

"Stop it!" she tried to scream in frustration.

But instead, a “Yamete!” escaped from her lips.

She gulped. "What's happening to me? What did I just say? That was...another language! A language I don't speak...This has gone too far...please...somebody...just make it stop!" she pleaded.

She closed her eyes, unable to watch any longer, and felt like crying.

Then, all of a sudden, everything just stopped.

There was a scratching sound and the TV screen turned black

The invisible bonds holding Kate's wrist and ankles let her go.

The girl jumped on the bed like she had been electrocuted

She crawled back, breathing hard, still looking at the TV screen, like she was expecting something weird to happen again.

A hand grabbed her shoulder from behind.

Kate let out a shriek and wiggled, whirling her arms like crazy.

"Hey!" protested Becca, "The hell are you doing?"

"Becca!" Kate felt so relieved she could hug her.

"Yup, it's me..." she confirmed looking at her warily.

"Becca!" Kate screamed again, now feeling definitely more angry than comforted.

"What...the fuck..were you...doing!?" she asked furiously, starting to hit her friends on the shoulders and chest, striking the girl with all her might.

"Ouch...ouch! Hey quit it!" protested Becca, protecting herself with her arms.

"Couldn't you hear me screaming?!" Kate never stopped slapping her while shouting. She was so mad that her face turned red and tears were rolling down her cheeks. "Couldn't you hear me calling for help?!!"

"I...thought...you were screaming...because of the video!" she tried to plea.

"The video! Right...your...stupid...freaking video!!" Kate doubled her effort to hit her friends, slapping her relentlessly on the arms.

"ENOUGH!" cried Becca, quickly grabbing both Kate's wrists and stopping her assault.

The girls looked at each other in anger.

"What the hell is your problem?" screamed Becca.

"My problem?!" Kate sounded at the break of hysteria "MY problem? YOU are my fucking problem! You and that...that...tape-thing you said was a tickling video!"

"It is!" declared Becca, pushing back the blonde. Kate fell onto her back on Becca's bed, but quickly stood up again, looking at the girl like she was the person she hated the most on earth.

"It's NOT!" she shrieked "It's some...hypnosis shit...or something like that! I felt..." she gulped "I felt horrible things and I..I..."

"I warned you," Becca interrupted her, now sounding perfectly calm. "I warned you it was terrifying."

"You...you..." Kate couldn't believe her ears. She was so mad, scared and confused she couldn't even find the worlds to explain to her friend how she hated her for what she had done.

And then, she realized she didn't even need those.

"You know what?!" growled Kate "I don't care! I'm outta here!"

She grabbed her shoes and left the room, slamming the door.

"And don't you DARE call me!" she screamed at the top of her voice while leaving,

Becca didn't answer.

She just stared at the shut door for a second, with the shadow of a smile growing on her face.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back