• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you do when you find someone here?

PlayfulViolet01

Sorry for the vague title! I mean that I was browsing personals when I made my account and found a ler close to my age in my area. I messaged him and we have been talking for a couple of days. I've never done anything like this before so I'm not quite sure how go forward or even what exactly forward means. We haven't really spoken about this directly (is it too soon?), but I figured I'd just let him know I made a post. I mean we connected on a site for people with a specific interest so do we only talk about tickling? Do we become friends first? Do we just jump straight into it? I'm not really looking for step by step instructions, but other people's experiences with talking online and eventually meeting in person or even just opinions would be good to work off of. Thanks!

Talk with each other via PM and get to know each other. If it feels good move up to Skype-Voice or another such service. Still feeling good? Move to phone, and perhaps plan to meet in a nice public place and talk over some coffee or lunch.

Still feeling good after that? Plan a meet up. Preferably at a location the female chooses and controls. Make sure someone knows where she'll be and knows that she'll check in with at some point.

Have fun.

The whole process is pretty much the same you'd use meeting anyone new. Get to know them. Take steps slowly. Yes there is a desire to get to the fun sex stuff, but you need to pay attention to the safe you stuff first and always.

Anyone who is responsible and cares about their partners will be 100% fine with a slow pace, and shouldn't be pressuring or rushing.

And again. Have fun. Meeting people you share a sexual interest with is always fun, and can lead to fun.

Myraids

I'm of the opinion that things should move to Skyping ASAP (by that I mean no longer than two weeks) to establish that the person is as self-described. As you're female you'll have lots of offers, and as such can set the agenda. You hold the cards- play them sensibly.

Otherwise (as on Catfish) a lot of emotional investment can be wasted on someone who is not as he or she seems, and that in turn not only leads to some ghastly self-recrimination, but also a disinclination to use that approach again.

Yes, it can be a bit nerve-wracking to make that face to face leap, even if it is only electronic, but by definition it's safe, and an ounce of prevention... etc. etc.

I hope things work out splendidly.

My own experience is accelerated, but I'm always in control. So it's always safe. However, I wouldn't recommend following my lead.

Don't rush it, if you're not sure. There's many an opportunity, and there's no reason to move forward if you're not sure. Though I myself can be bad about this, you don't have to move so quickly. However, you should go ahead and jump on Skype as soon as possible. Though I try not to be cynical, there are a plethora of deceptive people on the Internet, not all malicious, but you don't want to waste your time with someone like that.

While some people might see it as shallow, you do need to see if the person is actually physically attractive to you. In other situations it might not matter, but when you're engaging in sexual activities like this, then it certainly does. Or at least it might, I don't know your particular tastes, you might see beauty in all of us!

But talking on Skype is also important because you get to actually experience the person's personality. It's possible to be fake on Skype, but there's no easier way to hide yourself than by text. With some Skype conversations, you can get a better feel for their personality and how they might react.

If you decide to meet up. Make it neutral first. I'd say the key is making sure you're in control at all times. You probably want to make it a public place. Somewhere familiar to you, possibly a regular stop. Just in case, maybe have a friend around. I'm not trying to frighten you, meeting up with people can be very fulfilling and intriguing, but there's no reason not to take some precautions.

If you decide to actually have a private meet up or session. Control is still the key. Before hand, make sure you have a clear indication about what you want, and how far you want it to go. That can stop you all from having a bad session/experience. You should make absolutely certain other people know where you went(you might not be comfortable saying why), and what time.

If possible, try and set up some type of call/receive situation with a friend or family member. That way they can check up on you during, and you can relay your good time.

I really hope it works out!

Thank you all for the replies! I really appreciate it! I always like to hear opinions from others, they help me feel certain I'm headed in the right direction.

I always recommend meeting someone at a public place before going wherever you plan on playing. Restaurant, bar, coffee shop.

Both Myriads and Libertine together summed up pretty much what I was going to write in my own opinion.

Meet up at a coffee shop nearby, it's a good way to get to know how you feel about someone before making any plans.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back